Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Cement Wholesale Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Wholesale Business (244 Views)

Any Cement Wholesale Contact In Cotonou. / How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? / How To Start Rice Wholesale Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement Wholesale Business by kunki90(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
I’m very interested in this business and having done some research of my own, I’d like to have some additional insights from n’landers that are cement wholesalers or have knowledge of the business.
Questions I need answers to include:

1) How easy or difficult is it to enter the cement wholesale market

2) what are the profit margins like

3) Minimum Startup Capital and requirements for wholesale distributors

4) The business modalities

5) Cement Brands best for wholesale.

If you have practical answers to any, please share. God bless

1 Like

Re: Cement Wholesale Business by ibechris(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cement are sold in trucks of about 600 or 900 in bags.

And if u must buy,u need a dealer to supply u from Obajana kogi state.

My bro in law is a major distributor and a popular one for that matter.

Just try and find out more about the business and if u are in Abuja,I may help u out proper.

Good luck to u.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Spotlight / Fast Payment On Payoneer / Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.