Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike (15711 Views)

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Breaking News!! Ijaw Two Governors (Fubara And Diri) Visit Each Other(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike has denied influencing the Rivers State House of Assembly in its ongoing political battle against the State Governor, Sim Fubara.

But he also said he and Fubara are now in different political camps even though they both still belong to the Peoples Democratic Party.

Wike who was speaking on Tuesday in a live media chat held in Abuja, said, he was focused on the assignment given to him by President Bola Tinubu and remain unbothered about the conflict between Fubara and the state lawmakers.

He said: “You know I have decided not to bother myself about politics but on the assignment President Bola Tinubu gave to me. I didn’t go home for Easter. Why do you people think I have a hold on the assembly?

But Wike said the reason Fubara’s problem lingered with the State House of Assembly was that he did not keep to the agreements he had with them when Tinubu intervened to resolve their differences.

He said all Fubara had to do was to “comply with the law, comply with the agreement you made with them, with the president.”

He wondered why Fubara refused to re-present the 2024 budget after the court had invalidated an earlier budget he presented.

He asked rhetorically: “What is it in the budget that you don’t want to present?”

Wike also said he would not intervene in the crisis since Fubara did not come to him to request his assistance.

Wike further hinted that some persons within the state who were seen as elder statesmen actually lacked integrity. He said they were the ones now close to the Rivers State Governor.

“Rotimi Amaechi and (Celestine) Omehia are cousins. It was Amaechi who removed his (Omehia’s) picture. When I became a governor, I put his picture there. But all of them teamed up to support Atiku. Of course, what happened? They couldn’t give Atiku 10 percent votes (in Rivers). We flogged them mercilessly.

“They are the same people who said this governor (Fubara) was a neophyte. They wrote a petition when this governor was to collect his certificate. They told Iyorcha Ayu that he was being looked for by the EFCC.”

Wike said those people did not support Fubara initially but started frolicking with him. He said they should also also take up the responsibility to resolve the conflict between Fubara and the House of Assembly.

The FCT minister said he would not abandon his political base in Rivers just because he had a job to do in Abuja. He said: “Am I from where? Am I from Abuja? I should not oil my political machinery?”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/04/02/fubara-and-i-are-now-in-different-political-camps-wike/?amp=1

6 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Penguin2: 2:20pm On Apr 02
Different political camps or different political parties?

Just say you are now in APC while Fubara is in PDP.

But na you go lose las las

Ikwerre Judas is Carrot😏

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:21pm On Apr 02
Penguin2:
Different political camps or different political parties?

Just say you are now in APC while Fubara is in PDP.

But na you go lose las las

Ikwerre Judas is Carrot😏

😂😂😂😆😆🤣🤣😁😁😁 Wike the wise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by BondRiv: 2:38pm On Apr 02
Fubara is now listening to the Odilis, David Briggs and co. He should continue his wastage of Rivers State resources on support groups and thanksgiving services. So far, he has nothing tangible to show for the allocations received in most of the sectors in Rivers State. He is just running a directionless government. The day of reckoning is coming.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by christejames(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02
This loquacious, garrulous old gin 'Kai kai' drunkard will keep having diarrhea of the mouth shocked shocked shocked

He is just grasping at straws now because he is politically drowning.

17 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Ofunaofu: 2:55pm On Apr 02
But why can't Wike move to the APC and save himself all this stress and confusion he is putting himself into? Today, I am still in the PDP. Tomorrow, I am just working for Tinubu. Next Tomorrow, I am not in the same camp with Sim Fubara; we are in different camps, etc. Always in the news talking when no one is listening.

He rigged the Rivers presidential election for the APC and got compensated with the post of mere federal commissioner of FCT. Is that not enough reason he should move into the APC, where he will be so welcomed and allow the governor to do his work while he concentrates on his job too—the so-called assignment he said Tinubu asked him to do?

15 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by SmartPolician: 2:59pm On Apr 02
Those close to Wike should always check on him. It seems dude has become suicidal. All he thinks and talks about these days is Fubara.

24 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Elzazzi: 3:06pm On Apr 02
grin
Wike wants to become the Tinubu of rivers state. Same man that betrayed his political benefactors and even sidelined them. Godfatherism doesn’t work in the south south.

14 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Kukutente23: 3:07pm On Apr 02
Seems today is Wike-mouth-diarrhea day

Unfortunately his main ekuke is not around to defend him

The last part is very instructive for indigenes and residents of Abuja

While he is in charge of Abuja, he will be using Abuja's 1.1trn to oil his machinery in Rivers state

This makes a case for why it is expedient that whoever will be appointed Minister for FCT should be an indigene

Anything outside of that is simply Gbajue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Melagros(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02
COMRADES, wike is a nonsense man

8 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by lagosrd: 3:12pm On Apr 02
Everyone knows you're not in PDP. I dislike disloyalty and people with unstable characters. Stay in one place and let's see front .

Yoruba proverbs says if you chase two rats at the same time, you will end up loosing both.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Judolisco(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02
I'm a staunch supporter of nyesom wike but fubara really surprised him.... Fubara wey be like person wey no fit finish one wrap of pap grin....
Fubara no even waste time at all e gave wike the obaseki treat grin

12 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02
Weed don Dey turn dis woke head aswear

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02
You're not lying.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Forkthiefnubu: 3:19pm On Apr 02
Am eager to see what will be come of this man , it will be an ignominious end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by ddippset(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02
Another day, Another bout of mouth diarrhea from Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Runaway: 3:21pm On Apr 02
This man
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by slivertongue: 3:22pm On Apr 02
wike seem to be in pains lately

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by peleson1: 3:23pm On Apr 02
BondRiv:
Fubara is now listening to the Odilis, David Briggs and co. He should continue his wastage of Rivers State resources on support groups and thanksgiving services. So far, he has nothing tangible to show for the allocations received in most of the sectors in Rivers State. He is just running a directionless government. The day of reckoning is coming.
U r misinforming the public.
Rivers state under fubara is doing better than during Wike

Rivers people are happy with fubara governance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by meum: 3:24pm On Apr 02
W h i s ke y na your mate?

4 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by israelmao(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02
I'm keenly observing Wike's political chess between loyalty to Tinubu and PDP,let's see who first pull out checkmate.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by jenniferedet00(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02
smiley

Write to me to get YouTube subscribers/watch hours, also Facebook, TikTok, IG and X followers, likes & comments.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Otamendi99(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02
peleson1:

U r misinforming the public.
Rivers state under fubara is doing better than during Wike

Rivers people are happy with fubara governance

That is a big lie. Infrastructure wise, Wike beat fubara. So wat governance r u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Pk01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02
Last last na only one tenure this fubara will run...wike just the look am ,that kind one eyed look
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by highchief1: 3:37pm On Apr 02
Judolisco:
I'm a staunch supporter of nyesom wike but fubara really surprised him.... Fubara wey be like person wey no fit finish one wrap of pap grin....
Fubara no even waste time at all e gave wike the obaseki treat grin
it’s not something we should encourage.wike go see who e go help tomroow e no go gree help am.I feel whatever agreement you have with someone you should reach.if it’s too much from the get go,don’t accept.i no fit betray sha

1 Like

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Judolisco(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02
highchief1:
it’s not something we should encourage.wike go see who e go help tomroow e no go gree help am.I feel whatever agreement you have with someone you should reach.if it’s too much from the get go,don’t accept.i no fit betray sha
far from it, I'm not encouraging betrayal, fubara won't have won d election without wike, he wouldn't go past d primaries sef.... Agreement is agreement but wike sef no go allow anybody control am as governor...fubara acted 2 swiftly Sha.... Wike didn't see it coming

4 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by Tjra: 3:42pm On Apr 02
Sense no go kill you cheesy
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by ufotunang: 3:45pm On Apr 02
lagosrd:
Everyone knows you're not in PDP. I dislike disloyalty and people with unstable characters. Stay in one place and let's see front .

Yoruba proverbs says if you chase two rats at the same time, you will end up loosing both.
..it's the PDP party I blame... where they cannot suspend or expel Wike...wike is demoting PDP party

4 Likes

Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by GenFunction: 3:48pm On Apr 02
U dnt look,act,talk like some1 who is unbothered.
Re: Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02
Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police / Governor Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.