Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) (3500 Views)

Pos Transaction Is Cheaper, CBN Not Asking For Much –globus Bank MD, Igbinakenzu / The Question We Are Not Asking : Why Is Naira Still At N306/$? / Come In Here Let Me Teach How To Make Free Bitcoin... (am Not Asking U Off Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Pojomojo: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice idea but you need to network with the link on my signature, the Channel do cross promotion for FREE

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Rubbiish(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Godmother:

For one, the subs might not exactly be interested in your content. I have friends with thousands of subscribers who get 10 views per post.

Then there's also the fact Youtube might catch on to the fact your subs aren't organic and skip monetizing your channel

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.
Exactly @bold!
Don't buy sub if u intend monetizing your channel. I read one of your post in this thread u stated u wanted to know which particular niche will rake in audience before u narrow down, but unfortunately that approach may slow u down. The number one secret to grow YouTube channel is to major in a particular niche! There is no other secret, except your channel is a news channel.

Every niche has audience, even the worst niche u can think of, has audience, it will only take consistency & verse knowledge in that niche to bring out that audience. Just find a particular niche u like & major in it. Again I will suggest u to try as much as u can not to limit all your contents to Nigeria, the higher the coverage, the higher the chances of getting more views.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pojomojo:
Nice idea but you need to network with the link on my signature, the Channel do cross promotion for FREE

Ok. Ill check It out.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rubbiish:

Exactly @bold!
Don't buy sub if u intend monetizing your channel. I read one of your post in this thread u stated u wanted to know which particular niche will rake in audience before u narrow down, but unfortunately that approach may slow u down. The number one secret to grow YouTube channel is to major in a particular niche! There is no other secret, except your channel is a news channel.

Every niche has audience, even the worst niche u can think of, has audience, it will only take consistency & verse knowledge in that niche to bring out that audience. Just find a particular niche u like & major in it. Again I will suggest u to try as much as u can not to limit all your contents to Nigeria, the higher the coverage, the higher the chances of getting more views.

Yeah, I'm undecided now between sticking to the KDP niche or going with investment.

My content isn't limited to Nigeria. I do a lot of mixed content and just a few targetted at Nigerians as I know Nigeria has a very low CPM.

My target is majorly the US, then Canada, and the UK.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
12 Common Mistakes That Can Get Your Amazon KDP Account Terminated (Part 1)

https://youtube.com/shorts/DF8yhHKS4PI?feature=share
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Rubbiish(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Godmother:

Yeah, I'm undecided now between sticking to the KDP niche or going with investment.

My content isn't limited to Nigeria. I do a lot of mixed content and just a few targetted at Nigerians as I know Nigeria has a very low CPM.

My target is majorly the US, then Canada, and the UK.
The bold will be nice!
Both kdp & investment are good niche!
Just choose the one that will be easier for u to make contents. Perhaps u can go with both for now, so as not to limit your content creation, they are not too far apart. They are related by finance, they are both talking about how people can make money.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

The bold will be nice!
Both kdp & investment are good niche!
Just choose the one that will be easier for u to make contents. Perhaps u can go with both for now, so as not to limit your content creation, they are not too far apart. They are related by finance, they are both talking about how people can make money.

Yea, I will. Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Happy Sunday, guys.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
If you publish books on Amazon KDP, see 13 common mistakes that can get your account suspended or terminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPF4IkyTts
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Godmother:
Good morning guys smiley

Did you know there are seven ways to make money on Whatsapp?

Beyond selling products via your WhatsApp status, see six other ways savvy Nigerians are making money daily from this app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmit28WseJ4

wealth9988
Solendoor
Okefranci
Aderewah
Kingazari
Duv01
Vinsilva
IAMTHEHERO
Best4best1
Loveth360
Unitysheart
Eseago
Munix
Abu12
Ayomide811
Osuofia2
Freezyprinzy
Okolonwa
Sirabbey
JONNYSPUTE
Wunmi590
Zaynie

Keep it up, you are inspiring. I have a feeling you'll blow up pretty soon. Dont relent.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Keep it up, you are inspiring. I have a feeling you'll blow up pretty soon. Dont relent.

Amen o. I claim it in Jesus name. Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon, guys. May all our hustles bring good results smiley
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
6 Money Lessons to Learn From the Movie Smart Money Woman

Staring

Isas Ighodaro
Toni Tones
Ini Dimma-Okojie
Kemi Laja-Akindolu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2QbMKEUW_Q
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good afternoon, guys.

3 Investment Pitfalls to Avoid to Keep Your Money Safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0hHeYmDw8
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by justking(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Subscribe
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
justking:
Subscribe

Thanks a million. God bless you
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pojomojo:

Seeing this again just reminded me to reach out.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
How much can you make as an egg donor in Nigeria? shocked :I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F5W9v66bgg
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Check out this 10/20/20/50 principle for managing and growing your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXVTkcJfgc
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good afternoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog / Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please / How Can I Get Paper Bags To Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.