Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) (62619 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) / EFFC Arrests Abdulkareem Abdulsalem For Sharing Money To Voters In Kwara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by UselessBuhari: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
mrwiddy:
You are Islamophobic embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Nothing wrong with that
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
na super wa oooo9o
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by wallrichy: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
That ain't big deal. Go to Ladipo and i bet your car can be repainted less than 3 hours including panel beating etc.....less than 3 hours at Ladipo Auto spare parts shops and if you are in PH......go to Ikoku auto spare parts shops ......less than 3 hours and you have yourself a new sharp car but this Fulani Bastard that stole the car is a big thief.....he has Buhari's blood flowing in his vein.........

uote author=Wawelexy post=105141267]Within 8hours? He deserves a medal for painting[/quote]
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Eraddray(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So Ilorin belong to Fulani or what are you saying?
More like..
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
LZAA:
Baba has been playing too much GTA grin grin grin

Lol for gta once you enter the paint shop, police go leave you!
Dude think Na GTA life e dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by LZAA: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Lol for gta once you enter the paint shop, police go leave you!
Dude think Na GTA life e dey
grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Samade7: 3:29am On Aug 28, 2021
sirsholley:

You be mumu, he is not a yoruba but nupe boy, i know him very well

Yes u got it.....is a Nupe guy, very good in furniture works, have some materials with him to make stools for me.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Edyice: 5:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Lastanza:

Very careful. The electrician that did my electrical work at my new apartment was the one terrorizing the environment until he was caught.

And the guy looked OK and exposed that I was looking foward to be relating with him as I am new in the environment. And he knows the in and out of my house

Those electricians know where to climb into someone home .

God save you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.