Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) (62603 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) / EFFC Arrests Abdulkareem Abdulsalem For Sharing Money To Voters In Kwara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by sirsholley(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
UselessBuhari:
I fear who no fear Yoruba muslims.

You be mumu, he is not a yoruba but nupe boy, i know him very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by engrben25: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
if we can get the quick opposite of the negative thoughts we have on daily basis the world would have more better
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Samade7: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
ivolt:

One has to be very careful when hiring artisans these days especially those that
will have access to one's house.

That's just the fact.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by dhtml6(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am only here to check names.

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by highbee02: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
The sprayer (painter) must have been doing this for him for a long time, this is not the first time, who knows how many stolen vehicles he has sprayed/painted, the painter should be grilled

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Walex124(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
UselessBuhari:

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Kayyus09(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
That painter deserves a medal; after serving his terms
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Bbbwings: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Sonnobax15:
I ain't seeing no shiit undecided
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
zubimete:
The guy hates red so he changed it to black sharp sharp. Wetin i de yawn sef?
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
Within 8hours? He deserves a medal for painting
grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Drizzy5001:
E be like say the man village people strong cheesy
grin grin
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by alexvic12: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Reminds me of GTA days.

Steal a car, get chased by police, drive into 8Balls and get a new paint, boom! Police chase is off. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, check my signature for the best proofreading tool on earth! Grammarly!

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by spirul77: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Samade7:
This guy Bleep up o.....d guy na very good furniture o, he did all my furniture works in my new house. Thank God say he no steal my car o.

Nawa o..... greediness.
bad guy, onece I knew you are from edo state.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Habib101: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Professional they don catch cheesy
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by princewarri1985: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2021
The hustle is real in Nigeria, this one non be thief oh this guy na highway robber, this guy pass thief!
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by romarios: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Lastanza: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2021
ivolt:

One has to be very careful when hiring artisans these days especially those that
will have access to one's house.

Very careful. The electrician that did my electrical work at my new apartment was the one terrorizing the environment until he was caught.

And the guy looked OK and exposed that I was looking foward to be relating with him as I am new in the environment. And he knows the in and out of my house

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by 1billi(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2021
It's easy to steal that's why, I rather don't have a car than to waste my money to buy Toyota Camry and corola that's why I advice my hommie's to save a lot to buy Lexus or benzo these cars have mad security system
Sonnobax15:
grin
Why is it that most stolen cars are often Toyota Camry?
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Bawale Afolabi! grin
Another creep from the westside.
See why I hate Toyota.
You won't hear Honda or Nissan being stolen.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by olu77(m): 3:33am On Aug 25, 2021
ursullalinda:
Sharp criminal.....wonder why people like disgracing their family.......the wife will be so ashamed.......He should face the music

Except the wife could be the one mixing the paint. Remember, the future is female.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by AngelHoly(m): 4:00am On Aug 25, 2021
ivolt:

Many of the artisans these days are part time criminal due to greed.
One carpenter(a very skilled and popular one) was recently arrested in my area for Yahoo.

So yahoo na thief now??
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by ajbabs(m): 4:32am On Aug 25, 2021
AngelHoly:

So yahoo na thief now??
Yahoo nah pastor or imam. They are worse than "thieves".
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by frozen70(f): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2021
post=105140035:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/father-of-two-allegedly-steals-car-repaints-it-within-8-hours-in-kwara-2.html

For painting a car that have not gone through any body work is suspecious already
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2021
The painter is aware jare, he must have seen signs that the job isn't a clean one. How you go bring vehicle for painting, insist on collecting it same day, and stayed with me all through the period of working.
As a rule, I detest customers that are always in haste, they bring more problems that is a greater than the profit you get from dealing with them.
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by orumba(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2021
He get money to repaint
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Eraddray:
Oponu...how Aliyu Abubakar be Yoruba......Go fix ur brain leakage... Ilorin is North Central...if to say u go correct school....u for Sabi alll this things...but the problem be say....u dey for uncle uche's shop for ABA dey learn trade... angry

So Ilorin belong to Fulani or what are you saying?
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aji boleeeee
Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by Exceed15: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Anyone who try to steal your sweat shall be disgraced like this .

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) by mrwiddy(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2021
UselessBuhari:
You are Islamophobic embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.