Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares (31395 Views)

Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by UCHIHAmask: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2021
shegsrules:
grin
You are crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by highoctane: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please is there any pharmacist here in Ibadan or Lagos that has this drug Metolazone 2.5mg? I have searched almost all the pharmacy in Ibadan ( Kunle Ara, Shalom, Danax, one at mokola, etc) but I couldn't find it. Please let me know if you help me find it at any pharmacy Lagos, Osun, Oyo or any nearby states, I'll come and pick it ( I'll pay please) Thanks
Ask your doctor if you can use the drug furosemide? It is also a water pill, treats edema, helps to manage the enlargement of heart, acute high blood pressure
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by maldino: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2021
One Officer? and you mentioned the second officer's name...without mentioning the name of the "One Officer.
Pathetic!
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2021
On the repentant Boko Haram, the CDS said that the military has taken necessary measures to ensure that they did not go back to crime.

You are looking for the people that keep licking sensible information to them... below are the saboteurs .... nothing like repented boko haram... until you start executing them publicly this kind of gorilla attack will not stop on military installation

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by sabreal: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Nemere2020:
• Seeks cooperation of retired senior military officers in fight against insurgency in N/E region

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nda-attack-we-cant-rule-out-insider-collaboration-%e2%80%95-cds-declares/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by sabreal: 3:17am On Aug 25, 2021
What he should disclose is they can not rule out presidency collaboration.

This is the fruit of terrorist integration to the army in the name of forgiveness
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by 1billi(m): 3:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Abegi shut up! Ozwor government.. Spit!
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by misterjosh(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Ain't you the ones pampering terrorists, you even bought cardboards for them, helped them write "we are sorry"... As if that will remedy the damage they've wrought on this country. You can play with snakes and expect not to get bitten.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Aurelius1(m): 4:04am On Aug 25, 2021
F117nighthawk:
The fact is any Nigerian who think his or her security is guaranteed is making a fool of themselves, we don't have any iota of security in this country, just take it as a fact that the so called police and armed forces of this country just do not exist for your protection and safety, they are only just there to guide and protect the landlord and his family in abuja
They are just there to collect their salary at the end of every month.

1 Like

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by skywalker240(m): 4:45am On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Can categorically state that - that was not a bandit attack (whatever that means)

They threw small smoke.
Went in and excised 2 Southern Officers in a precision strike.

Why are Fulani Officers playing this game with their Southern Officer colleagues.

When we will respond. They will cry blood.

we aint responding shit.

our southern officers are the biggest idiots that beleive in one naijaierya
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by capacino(m): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2021
You brought in terrorist and recruited them into your army, now you cry foul when they’ve infiltrated your security. You don’t want to proscribe them as terrorist yet you imagine bandits that attacks a defense academy.. this govt dey ment sha��
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Enyimbamercedes: 5:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Defense academy that cannot defend itself from bandits

Something they would have used the bandits to do shege but no… it is civilians they’ll be flexing their superiority on.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by mvem(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Can categorically state that - that was not a bandit attack (whatever that means)

They threw small smoke.
Went in and excised 2 Southern Officers in a precision strike.

Why are Fulani Officers playing this game with their Southern Officer colleagues.

When we will respond. They will cry blood.

but the major abducted is from the North
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Doyou2019: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2021
BESTScientist1:
The beauty of many of our leaders' foolishness is that it's so obvious but THEY NEVER see it......the chicken is coming home to roost. Make una no worrey. Just kwantunu

It still seems abstract to those buffoons in Aso Rock - other people dying.

This shii is coming home and e go surely go round.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by promisechris63(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2021
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding and go about their legitimate duty without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area we the civilian are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book..
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by baralatie(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2021
AureliusWolf:
These people no dey hear word angry
The civilians are ontop of this matter and are working tirelessly to bring the perpetrators to justice. They should goan relax.
Hmmmmm
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by baralatie(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
capacino:
You brought in terrorist and recruited them into your army, now you cry foul when they’ve infiltrated your security. You don’t want to proscribe them as terrorist yet you imagine bandits that attacks a defense academy.. this govt dey ment sha��
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by EagleNest(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
I agree with Irabor on the insider aspect. It's such an absurdity that brings worries to average Nigerians on our security and safety. Let's see how the army will respond.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2021
I wanted to be a legal Nigerian army but they refused me but now.....
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by gahyip(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Repainted Boko Haram or sorry repentant
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by oshorstan(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Make una tell us to go buy guns and weapons keep for house because this country nor day safe for any of us
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by vineyardfarms: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2021
When you recruite so call repentant boko haram into the army, what did you expect?? Shamefully resign with all your chiefs. Kidnapping, fulani banditry, miyeti allah are extension services of boko haram to raise fund for their continue evil destruction of the country to propergate there evil lslamic agenda. You the military knowns some of evil northern govs and elites who are OPEN sponsorers of boko haram. IF MILITARY CANNOT DEFEND THEMSELVES? IT IS TROUBLING AND WORRISOME.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by vineyardfarms: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2021
sabreal:
What he should disclose is they can not rule out presidency collaboration.

This is the fruit of terrorist integration to the army in the name of forgiveness
God bless you-there involvment cannot be rule out.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by faste: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2021
thecommunist:
Lucky irabor. You are definitely mad! So you are just realizing that there are boko informers in your ranks and file abi?
Very useless Fulani asslicker!
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by TheSexLover(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Genesiis:
At this juncture, it is pertinent to conclude that only God gives divine protection especially in Nigeria. You either be in sin with the devil or give your lives to Christ. Choose one.

Jesus is the perfect choice.
so the pastors were them dey follow kill ncor
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Ipinlaxy(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please is there any pharmacist here in Ibadan or Lagos that has this drug Metolazone 2.5mg? I have searched almost all the pharmacy in Ibadan ( Kunle Ara, Shalom, Danax, one at mokola, etc) but I couldn't find it. Please let me know if you help me find it at any pharmacy Lagos, Osun, Oyo or any nearby states, I'll come and pick it ( I'll pay please) Thanks
Message me on Whatsapp I can Help you out 09136362013
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin we the civilians has urged our ungallant soldiers to remain calm and go about their normal businesses of extortion in the South ,that we the civilians are working round the clock to bring the perpetrators to Book grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kiki Kiki kiiiiiiiii
Man !you got me laughing
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
How come all the officers killed were all Christians?
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Ibaaboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Ok
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Exceed15: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2021
This is a terrorist attack not banditry.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Imagine say Naija get 20M gallant officers ?

If intelligent officers, dey do bricklayers for Lagos,and the IT officers dey do Yahoo.

How we want take handle this insurgency? Make our case no reach Afghan oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.