Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling (31381 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Justice Gabriel Kolawole has deferred ruling in the bail application filed by media mogul, Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is being tried by the Federal Government on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

After listening to Mike Ozekhome, counsel for Dokpesi and Rotimi Jacobs, counsel for the Federal Government on why the media mogul should or should not be granted bail, the Judge adjourned ruling till noon on Monday, 14 December.

He however ordered that Dokpesi should be returned to EFCC custody.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/10/dokpesi-returns-to-detention-as-court-defers-bail-ruling/
More to follow…

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.

452 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by bluecircle470: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is just d beginning. The blood of d fallen heroes is crying out loud already.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Tolexander: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rot in detention!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Excellent decision grin

14 December is next week Monday............................. wink

Meanwhile, will his wives be allowed to service him while in custody undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by osesology(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
This sh*t is getting serious

*mycandidopinion*

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by pedrilo: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
nor be dat ediot wey nor dey pay him staff their salary? efcc should deal him pls. my cousin work 9months for ait and dis monster nor pay am upon 2.1b arm deal for him account. God don catch am.

21 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by gsport: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Either way his lawyer is already preparing different useless application to delay the case and it will eventually strike out.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gradually, Dok-pepsi is becoming the bargaining chip or sacrificial lamb in the hands of these politicians. He probably forgot that 'no condition is permanent' when he collected the contract to cast aspersions on the person of PMB, APC & past military regimes. SMH grin

Now, I believe you are learning the hard way & having a live experience like AiT Live! cheesy

You collect that kind of money & you didn't deem it fit to pay the labourers working for you...chai you are a wicked man Dok-pepsi.

Onye oshi ! cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by rhymestech: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
I pray they pass the judgement on this thief dokpesi on time because the blood of the innocent that have been killed because of the greed of people like him must be avenged.

Shameless thief

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by GudluckIBB(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dokpesi has been quiet

Nemesis

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by examhall(f): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Decapo: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
What will chukwudi44 say now ooo??

8 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:
Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
YOU BETTER GO GET SENSE......
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by dammytosh: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by looseweight: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chaii....E don red for him
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by bukynkwuenu: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
.mk i offload my kaya 4 here...
**spreads mat on d thread**
eeehhhn
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by dammytosh: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:

i endorse this

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Horlawale1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let him enjoy his weekend over there

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by simongonner: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice one...
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by bamite(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
YOU BETTER GO GET SENSE......
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.
With this kind of mentality, tell me one reason why you and your fellow kinsmen would not be side lined from the scheme of things in nation building How can a sane person openly support a known criminal? angry

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Berrylite: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
He should should Cool off with efcc cell...
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by DONSMITH123(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
dokpesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Fkhalifa(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good step

meanwhile,

14 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Chimaritoponcho: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
money wey lost don lost ask bukola saraki
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Make them switch AIT for am
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:

One sided thinking

What about amaechi, tinubu, obj etc?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by marqueetim(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Please provide us the evidence let us see them....
HighQue007:

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Abeyjide: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
what keep bothering my heart is that Dokpesi confessed he collected over #2 billion naira and is still owing his staff some months salary.what a wicked and greedy person.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.