Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore (4667 Views)

Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria media is filled with Fake news.

Reading this narrative on nairaland frontpage by sahara reporters made me laugh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6717604/lieutenant-commodore-wulah-okoronwo-killed-bandits

First and foremost, it was written by Sahara reporters that a certain Lieutenant Commodore Wulah was killed, in the Nigerian armed force, there is no rank of Lieutenant Commodore.

They also claim, bandit attacked afaka barracks in NDa.

Afaka barracks is not in NDA and does not exist, what exist is the [b]1st division Nigerian army, Kowa, Kaduna

NDA is near Afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State

Nigerian newsmedia should learn to do research before posting their fake news because when one post a certain news, the rest just copy and paste without verifying, that is how fake news spread.

9 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
This one be talking anyhow

4 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Op,was there an attact on any military facility in kaduna?

23 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by mightyhaze: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
How u focused on typos and other flimsy things and left the main tragedy is a pointer.. a testament

I can smell you from afar..

22 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Aboks(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
ok
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by FarahAideed: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are definitely among the bandits troubling Nigeria ..Even the DHQ has admitted there was an attack and you are here trying to play the zombie as usual

Afaka Barracks Mando is the support barracks for the Nigerian Defence Academy , the barrack houses Officers and soldiers that provide support , admins and instructorship for students of the academy ...This barrack is also around the school of forestry that had it's students kidnapped earlier in the year , meaning it's even the same set of bandits

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by AntiBMC(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
You are definitely among the bandits troubling Nigeria ..Even the DHQ has admitted there was an attack and you are here trying to play the zombie as usual

He's a failed bmc miscreant–not even capable of carrying out his zombie duties efficiently. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Captain8(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
what is this one trying to defend? a news even NDA has admitted.... mugus dem

4 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

Afaka Barracks Mando is the support barracks for the Nigerian Defence Academy , the barrack houses Officers and soldiers that provide support , admins and instructorship for students of the academy ...This barrack is also around the school of forestry that had it's students kidnapped earlier in the year , meaning it's even the same set of bandits

This is how you spread lies.

There is nothing like afaka barracks mando.

You are making yourself look ridiculous.

Afaka barracks is not a support barracks for nda instructors.

There is a barracks at kawo of the 1st division Nigerian army and it is not in afaka

Stop embarrassing yourself just because you hate Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by after4: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why you dey fool your self when the real victims have accepted, so you want claim sey you lie pass nigerian army Nah?

thebosstrevor1:

This is how you spread lies.

There is nothing like afaka barracks mando.

You are making yourself look ridiculous.

Afaka barracks is not a support barracks for nda instructors.

There is a barracks at kawo by the 1st division Nigerian army and it is not in afaka

Stop embarrassing yourself just because you hate Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by omaclarry(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Simple google search would have helped to hide your stpidity

15 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by naija4life247: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Your sanity is deteriorating rapidly.

His sanity is completely eroded. It has been washed away by Erosion.

Who even taught the Almajari how to read and write when his brothers are begging on the streets? I think GEJ caused this by building Almajari schools.

8 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
omaclarry:
Simple google search would have helped to hide your stpidity

Nda permanent site is near afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The newsreport from sahara report is misleading and there is nothing like afaka baracks, what we have is 1st division, Nigerian army at kowa

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

His sanity is completely eroded. It has been washed away by Erosion.

Who even taught the Almajari how to read and write when his brothers are begging on the streets? I think GEJ caused this by building Almajari schools.

You mean you can read and write but can't learn to apply logic and differentiate what is true and not true even when written by a known online newspaper that spreads FAKENEWS.

5 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by MalcoImX: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
donbachi:
Op,was there an attact on any military facility in kaduna?
There was, but you should also investigate the veracity of the OP's claims.

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria media is filled with Fake news.

Reading this narrative on nairaland frontpage by sahara reporters made me laugh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6717604/lieutenant-commodore-wulah-okoronwo-killed-bandits

First and foremost, it was written by Sahara reporters that a certain Lieutenant Commodore Wulah was killed, in the Nigerian armed force, there is no rank of Lieutenant Commodore.

Afaka barracks is not in NDA and does not exist, what exist is the [b]1st division Nigerian army, Kowa, Kaduna

Nigerian newsmedia should learn to do research before posting their fake news because when one post a certain news, the rest just copy and paste without verifying, that is how fake news spread.
Where in Kaduna is NDA located Mallam?

5 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where in Kaduna is NDA located Mallam?

Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by rowland545(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
This BMC needs to b sacked...he is bringing disgrace shame to a rag tag profession of ass licking and stupidity.

I don't even know this failure...

7 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State
Where in Igabi Local Government area is it? Cause am sure is not in Igabi ward.

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
ipob terrorists, there is nothing like afaka barracks, also there is nothing like lieutenant commodore.
Yes there was an attack. Now ipob terrorist go and celebrate. Useless fools!
Where did I say there is an Afaka barrack or there is a lieutenant commodore in my post?

What's the difference between Sahara reporter and the OP? The OP is saying NDA is located in Igabi LG grin when did Igabi LG turn to a name of a town?

Who even told you am an Igbo guy? sad I no like make dull person dey quote me at all... So carry your useless sef comot my front.

10 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Ovo200: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote auth

or=thebosstrevor1 post=105142837]Nigeria media is filled with Fake news.

Nigerian newsmedia should learn to do research before posting their fake news because when one post a certain news, the rest just copy and paste without verifying, that is how fake news spread.[/quote]

First time I will reply you, son of muta,
There is no hope for a foolish man like you.

Very soon fulani will wish buhari never rule Nigeria.

Something defence headquarters has reacted to

Where did you get your stupidity from ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
the op is just trying to educate some fools you are still arguing with him.
The op is talking specifically to Sahara reporters, all of a sudden children of hate like you start insulting him. Yes there was an attack. Are you happy now? Animals........
Your father is so daft, for not raising you well.

He is trying to correct Sahara reporter by saying NDA is located in a place called "Igabi Local Government" when did Igabi Local Government turn to the name of a place? Have you now seen how f00lish you and the OP is?

Sahara reporter is wrong about the rank issue, but on the location issue, they are not. And nah location issue me dey ask the guy. I've lived in Kaduna for 5 month. I tour almost every LG areas in Kaduna. I lived in Kaduna south, and also lived in jaji.

Some of you have gotten so dull to the extent that, when one ask a question, he will be label a Fulani or Igbo or Yoruba or a Muslim or Christian.

You don't even sound like a smart person, you just dey type with anger.

No be me fraustrate your life, so calm down grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
I don't know which language I will educate this animal again. Maybe buhari should explain it to him in the language he will understand.
Go back and read the Sahara reporters statement, then read what the op said. If you can't understand then look for an educated individual in your community " if there is" to explain it for you. Bye....

You're a very foolish person. Where in my post I dey follow the guy drag about the rank issue?

He is saying "The NDA is located in Igabi Local Government", when did Igabi Local Government turn to a name of a city in Kaduna? You and the OP are both retard.ed.

You can go and die boy, I didn't force you to quote me olofo grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Lamasta(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Its not easy defending the indefensible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria / Lagos State SDP Chairman And Excos Dump Party, Join Jandor's PDP / Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.