Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria (4676 Views)

2023 May Day: Ugwuanyi Remains The Best In Welfare - Enugu Labor Unions / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Tabithatim: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ugwuanyi remains most peaceful governor in Nigeria, says Rev. Fr. Mbaka

The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN), Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Tuesday, said that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State remains the most peaceful governor in the country.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka added that Ugwuanyi is a father to all and a very friendly governor who cannot do without making peace, stressing that “his name should be peace”.

The Spiritual Director, who spoke when he led delegations of Red Star Belgrade Football Club, Serbia and Antalyaspor Football Club, Turkey, to the Government House, Enugu, on a courtesy visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi, maintained that peace is in the governor’s nature and “peace is in his integrity”.

The cleric informed the governor that the delegations from Serbia and Turkey were “football Scouts who decided the use Enugu State for their scouting activity”, adding that they came to Enugu on behalf of Adoration Football Club.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka disclosed that the youth of the Adoration Ministry who can play football are engaged in the sporting activity and stand the chance of being picked to play international football in their clubs in Serbia and Turkey.

Also speaking, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UDE Sports Management Limited, Uche Dominic Egbukwu who was appointed as the Sporting Director of Adoration Football Club, Enugu State (South East), commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for his peaceful disposition and uncommon leadership qualities.

According to him, “Among all the eastern governors, you (Ugwuanyi) are number one who don’t have any controversy. We respect you and respect Enugu State government. Here is a peaceful place, there is no problem of security here and the people of Enugu State love you”.

In his speech, the Sporting Director and Chief Scouts, Red Star Belgrade Football Club, Serbia, Mr. Milos, thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for the hospitality and for welcoming them, and expressed optimism that they will find many players in Enugu after the scouting activity.

Responding, Gov. Ugwuanyi welcomed the delegations to Enugu State and described their choice of Enugu for the international sporting programme as a worthy decision.

The governor assured them of his administration’s support, stressing that Enugu State is a peaceful state and has a lot of talents who can add value to football worldwide.

“If our people are discovered, we will benefit a lot”, he said.

Gov. Ugwuanyi therefore appreciated Rev. Fr. Mbaka and his team for the initiative of promoting sports development in the state and beyond.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=511601916990965&id=100044234839321

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Make the peace try with am, cause somehow na this kind news the put small hope for person table for where Nigeria and the world de
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by stixxy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Shoutout to my Prosperity Governor His Excellency Senator Douye Diri
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Anieke77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Amen
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Brendaniel: 3:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Ugwuanyi Remains Most The Peaceful Governor In Nigeria

OP please correct the title, it almost gave me headache...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Off course , the man is like soggy milk filled tits
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Ushiefrank(m): 3:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Nice One he is peaceful for sure

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 3:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Women are always peaceful
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 09, 2022
True!
Mbaka what about WIKE?
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by fineboynl(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2022
The governor is peaceful and Enugu is peaceful.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by smile11s(m): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by anambraamaka: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Really
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by anambraamaka: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Hm
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Onyenna(m): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Pio44: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2022
We done hear
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by donaldking10: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2022
one of the best governors in South east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 5:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Governor Wike is the second most peaceful governor after Ugwuanyi
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by jeff1993: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Good

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any online money making skill
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by aikyg(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Who is fighting him before?
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Irupetepete: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Some of the mods in this forum are snitches and criminals who works for big organizations...
I asked a question some days ago, the mods of that section didn't push it or make people see it but was surprised when the people I laid the allegations upon told me the topic won't see the light of day...
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Landmack: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2022
When his state doesn’t have water,why won’t he be peaceful. No be who don bath and brush teeth dey make noise?
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by tophumble(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2022
What yardstick did he use to determine that?
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by RomanGreen: 6:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Yes peaceful but also the most clueless and useless governor Enugu has produced...
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Luhifutusa: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone??

Paul can.

Design of a flyer costs $8.3 on average. If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 (over N400,000) monthly.

This is 100% achievable, even a dummy can learn it... And guess what? You can achieve this with JUST your smartphone!

That's not all! I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

That's not all still! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.
Plus a complete gift pack of Graphics Design eBooks worth N19,000.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 10,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 4,999 naira.

The 21st person will pay 7,500 naira.

When is the class starting?

Saturday, 19th of March 2022.

To reach me, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp via the number below.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

Any guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

How to get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp ,
via the number below for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 4,999 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Send me a message now.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3kh2c70tHGh8mwIg8Z9Kv.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Kelvin2022(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Useless man
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Tenses: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Just give him some change and watch him sing your praise.

But APC change am foram.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by athaboi(f): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Useless man
hahaha
Hunger don finish this one

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2022
IT''S LIKE THE 30 MILLION THAT BUHARI GAVE MBAKA HAS FINISHED.
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Karrima: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Yeah, he's truly a peaceful man. How did I know?
He does nothing. Says nothing. Performs nothing. All he does is attend funeral ceremonies, smile and eat his semo to the fullest! What a peaceful man indeed!
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by Fadafada231(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2022
It seems that this man don't have a wife, I have never seen his wife, this man resemble someone wey dey shy. Shy shy ppl are always peaceful. Peaceful indeed
Re: Father Mbaka: Ugwuanyi Remains Most Peaceful Governor In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Ass licking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo: The Face Of A Thief? / 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.