Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) (46382 Views)

Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / Martin TV Series / Akinloye Oyebanji Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Timblogga: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ha
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

It's all joke and gimmicks to you and you are woke till the day you one day see your maker and flash back on consiquences of your comments

What is wrong with my comment..the young man must have been killed by vaccine but they won't tell u.. those that have brain washed all of you are the ones that will face consequences
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Marotzke(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is this why calls to customer care services at multi choice have not been connecting since Monday 23rd August?
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin he has gone where he'll be watching his SINS on PAY PER VIEW

Smh, every man is a sinner. Stop talking like this.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

What is wrong with my comment..the young man must have been killed by vaccine but they won't tell u.. those that have brain washed all of you are the ones that will face consequences

Do. You have any valid evidence that his death was caused by vacines or he took any jab?!

What if someone saw your comments and took that fatal risk

Please reflect deeply on your comments

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
I think I must have seen one of his adverts on tv

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Do. You have any valid evidence that his death was caused by vacines or he took any jab?!

What if someone saw your comments and took that fatal risk

Please reflect deeply on your comments

Go check na blood clot kill am ... I lost a relation who is a UK based doctor to this vaccine , she took it and developed a fatal blood clot that killed her
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
covid 19?
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

Go check na blood clot kill am ... I lost a relation who is a UK based doctor to this vaccine , she took it and developed a fatal blood clot that killed her

My elder sister had blood clot many months prior covid, it's not even serious and doesn't require any serious problem for NHIS in same UK

Perhaps you are naive of what blood clot means

Blood clots form when certain parts of your blood thicken, forming a semisolid mass. This process may be triggered by an injury or it can sometimes occur inside blood vessels that don't have an obvious injury.

And if you are honest with yourself drop the name of that UK doctor that would die of ordinary blood clot... A normal human phenomenon that God created to prevent bleeding out

2 Likes

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ppogbae:
Buhari killed this one

shocked
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

My elder sister had blood clot many months prior covid, it's not even serious and doesn't require any serious problem for NHIS in same UK

Perhaps you are naive of what blood clot means

Blood clots form when certain parts of your blood thicken, forming a semisolid mass. This process may be triggered by an injury or it can sometimes occur inside blood vessels that don't have an obvious injury.

And if you are honest with yourself drop the name of that UK doctor that would die of ordinary blood clot... A normal human phenomenon

All these clowns with Low IQ again ...that your sister survived blood clot issues doesn't mean clots are not dangerous , blood clots kill 100 of thousands of people annually ..I guess you don't know DVT has to do with clots ...I don't have time to argue with a character that has an IQ of 65 who supports Buhari just so he can eat ..bye and keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
He must have been a good guy..

You’re obviously from south, well I’m heading Noth wink
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by suffering: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
I’ll miss seeing his face at the end of every Big Brother season.

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

All these clowns with Low IQ again ...that your sister survived blood clot issues doesn't mean clots are not dangerous , blood clots kill 100 of thousands of people annually ..I guess you don't know DVT has to do with clots ...I don't have time to argue with a character that has an IQ of 65 who supports Buhari just so he can eat ..bye and keep fooling yourself

After bursting most idiots on Nairaland next you hear is bunkum about supporting Buhari just to eat... I mean how dumb can someone be to attempt to deflect an obvious lies with another lie like having his relative a doctor die cos of ordinary blood clot just for foolish Nairaland likes

Except the dead fictitious idiot of a doctor is as ridiculous as you then deep vein thrombosis DVT shouldn't kill it (yes IT) with many obvious signs

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
CORONA
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
timbuk2:
Life is just a mystery...young promising energetic people dying...ugly old wicked bloodsucking political fcuckers still with us since the birth of Nigeria...RIP real one

The misery and suffering of people keep winchy people alive and strong. At age 80 they will be moving briskly like a 30 year old and still dey nack fresh puna on top

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by tianshie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Make una dey write wetin kee person. All dis "died after a brief illness" no dey help society. We keep propping the narrative that death is a mystery. When you talk wetin kee person you demystify death, so dat the rest of us go adjust our lifestyles.

3 Likes

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Habib101: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just wow at 47 that's somehow young, it breaks my soul whenever I heard a young soul dead, the lesson here is try and live a happy life, do good always, achieve your dream on time doing positive not negative because tommorow is not guranteed, leave a good legacy that people will keep remembering you.
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by sylve11: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Journey well, Martin. sad cool
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by dhantey324(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2021
This guy was quite big... Everyone felt short around him then.. He used to come around our call centre then. RIP big guy cry
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Ghoststory: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
BENRAZY:
Death men tell no tails
This wan bad new wa no cover grin

Nawa oo
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by soilsista(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Abbeyme:
Whattt?

RIP to the Botswanianguy
Motswana lol.

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
soilsista:

Motswana lol.
lol grin
Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by Abbeyme: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
soilsista:

Motswana lol.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by soilsista(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
IronGalaxy:
lol grin
Ke re confidence yateng grin

You're still here? I haven't seen you in forever!

1 Like

Re: Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) by temmytope1992: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.