Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? (190 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Atheism Is A Religion / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by asthmacoughend(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can we be very sincere and honest about this .Right from my Childhood ,I've heard and learnt that Islam is a Religion of Peace
...It's sounds so amazing but why does most Terrorist Practice Islam ?

Are they not Muslims ? Do they have another book apart from the Quran they draw there fundamentals ?

Does the Quran Teaches and Encourages Terrorism ?

Jihad is said to be an Holy War ...Must someone be Forced to Change His religion and accept another one and if he or she refused it's Death ?

Unfortunately , Fundamentalist and Religionists would not Say the Truth but Defend all these ....

If Only we can Truly show Love to one another and do away with some of these Religious Norms ...Life will be Better .
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by Jashub: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
How can Islam be peace when it's founder established the religion based on violence?

Islam's claim to be a religion of peace is a very false ideology that is embedded in lies to deceive those who know nothing about Islam or its precepts.

From time immemorial, islam and it's adherents have never come out to condemn the atrocities of their Quran or it's extremists. Rather , they would falsely say " they (Islamic radicals aka terrorists) do not represent Islam ". But the violence these terror groups follow stem from the pages of the Quran . Which now brings the question: who is now the true muslims: the terrorists or the moderate muslims?
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by asthmacoughend(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jashub:
How can Islam be peace when it's founder established the religion based on violence?

Islam's claim to be a religion of peace is a very false ideology that is embedded in lies to deceive those who know nothing about Islam or its precepts.

From time immemorial, islam and it's adherents have never come out to condemn the atrocities of their Quran or it's extremists. Rather , they would falsely say " they (Islamic radicals aka terrorists) do not represent Islam ". But the violence these terror groups follow stem from the pages of the Quran . Which now brings the question: who is now the true muslims: the terrorists or the moderate muslims?
. Who is now the true Muslims ,the terrorists or the moderate Muslims ?
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by izuch(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims undecided
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by Jashub: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
izuch:
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims undecided
All muslims are potential terrorists.
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by asthmacoughend(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jashub:
All muslims are potential terrorists.
. Hmmmm!
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by Manigie: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Religion of peace..... And you see what they do in Afghanistan, Syria, Nigeria, Somalia, Iraq,etc.... IndeedThis has to go down as the greatest IRONY in life
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by Olayoo: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Their version of peace is different from the normal version.
Based on the religion... To attain peace, you need to be blind to sense...and follow the Qur'an. (No hard feelings for Muslims).
Re: Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ? by asthmacoughend(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Olayoo:
Their version of peace is different from the normal version.
Based on the religion... To attain peace, you need to be blind to sense...and follow the Qur'an. (No hard feelings for Muslims).
. I understand better now .

(1) (Reply)

[sermon]: Understanding How God Leads (4) – Bishop David Oyedepo / Iglesia Ni Cristo / Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.