Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course (181 Views)

The Explanation For Existence / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course by tosin481: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Understanding your reason for existence
A Biblical perspective to finding your purpose in life. This course is designed for anyone who desire to know their life’s purpose and who has Passion for fulfillment.

There is a mystery about human existence that centered around the purpose of life. This has led many people to ask some questions like;

“who am I” “Why are am here?”, “What is my life all about?”, “What is the purpose of my existence?” and “where am I going”

Providing the right answer to these questions is the secret to living a life of happiness and satisfaction.

For anyone to live a well and meaningful life on this planet, he/she must have full understanding of the reason for his/her existence.

Everyone and everything existing on this planet is here for a reason. Nothing showed up here by accident.

There is a Creator, Who is God and He created the world and every person in it for a unique reason. You don’t belong to yourself, you were made by God for a specific purpose and duties to carry out.

Some of the things you will learn in this course are;

- Mysteries surrounding human existence
- Two-fold idea or reason that God had for creating man
- Three obligations that man must fulfill to enjoy dominion on earth
- Uncontrollable realities about your existence which are crucial to your life’s purpose
- Practical and Biblical ways to discovering your reason for existence
- How to gain power over death and live your life to the fullest

This course is designed for anyone who desire to know their life’s purpose and who has Passion for fulfillment

This course will also offer help to;

- Those caught in the bondage of boring careers looking for freedom
- Those who wants to enjoy life and make it meaningful and
- Those looking for answers to the reasons for their birth and existence

The antidote to a life of frustration is to live with a purpose. Your happiness and fulfillment are tied to it.

As you take advantage of this offer, it is my prayer that this will be one of the greatest experiences of your life

enroll here>>> https://kasom.truevinerm.org/courses/understanding-your-reason-for-existence/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93sX7a1A6Lc
Re: Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course by Ayo081(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wow. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course by tosin481: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayo081:
Wow. God bless you for this.
Amen, you are welcome. Be blessed also

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course by Ayo081(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
tosin481:

Amen, you are welcome. Be blessed also
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Shariah And Human Rights- A Muslim Vs Atheist / Jesus Christ Is Lord, And He Still Calls For Repentance, Because He Loves You I / You Are The Only God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.