Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Make Money For Using Abeg - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money For Using Abeg (939 Views)

A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It / Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators / Earn Up To ₦1700 Free Airtime For Using This App (letschat App) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money For Using Abeg by nifemi1206: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abeg is the most recent app out there that smart people are currently using to make money online through the referral program. Abeg app is legit and paying very fast.

The platform is still new, that is why the promo is being conducted to encourage people to utilize it and to increase the number of users on the platform as quickly as possible.

Seriously, this app is very awesome, interesting, and social. A lot Of celebrities are already on the app… Like DonJazzy, he shared 1 million Naira by doing ₦10,000 each for 100 lucky winners through the Abeg app just to test the giveaway aspect of the app. Also, Mr. Macoroni is doing giveaways on the platform

Abeg is offering referral bonuses to users who invite their friends to create an Abeg account. If your friends download the app through your invite code, and you initiate the first transfer, you get a ₦500 bonus for your troubles.

Steps to make money on abeg
1. Download the Abeg app for your Android or iPhone from the attached below.

2. Sign Up or create an account through the app

3. Add your BVN, this will avoid users opening multiple accounts, Set Pin and input username

4. Add your Bank Account so you can withdraw easily to your bank account

5. Then, add your picture, it’s a must, you know Abeg is social.

6. Before 24hrs of opening the account. Contact me on WhatsApp to get free #100 from me that will be use to start your own earning. My WhatsApp number is in my profile

7. Simply invite your friends and families to create an Abeg app account and make sure they include their BVN during the registration, add a bank account, and update their profile by uploading a photo.

8. First, make sure you’ve received your ₦100 sign-up bonus from me, then inform your friends or the person you referred to send their Abeg account tag.

9. Once they’ve done so, give them ₦100 using P2P on Abeg, which you can do from your Abeg app’s main menu.

10. Your account will be immediately funded with ₦500 as a referral reward once you credit them with the ₦100

11. Continue during this to earn millions

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Verify Address On Skrill? / Why Is Naira Crashing Against The Dollar In The Black Market / Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.