Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) (4458 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Yobabad:
. One thing you don't know is that all of these fools you mentioned are not igbo guys But hardcore members of Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM), their objective is to counter anything ipob, Igbo, SE etc. This is a faceless organization so anybody can be anything. I can bet you with Bola Tinubu's scrotum that these stupid guys are not igbos

Especially JuliusMalema, that guy is a Northern Muslim from Kebbi state grin
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What about the okpala ekwensu Juliusmalema?

He's not igbo, just that he grew in the East.

He can't even speak or write it well.

2 Likes

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Muna4real(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021
cocaineaddict:
If the attack on the Nigerian Defence Academy had happened in Igboland by now the Military would have chased everybody into the bush via house to house abduction of youths and the IG would have asked the Police to ignore human rights and fire. However I'm still waiting to hear that soldiers and the Police have arrested a single person over this incident.
Meanwhile Governor El Rufai has not invited the militaryooo!

If it was in the southeast that hoodlums attacked a military facility killing scores, by now the various Medical Centers in the South East would be littered with corpses of innocent citizens. They will go berserk and sack many LGAs.

They would have blamed it on Esn!
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Muna4real(f): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
blackboy:
But is that justice? Why should one area be treated better than the other. Are we not all Nigerians?

Na you de decieve yourselves na. How many times will you be told that Nigeria is not for you?
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by heniford2: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Useless con3 with useless leaders undecided
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Brimstone77: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Minjim:
But this has been ( and it's still) happening in SE.

Igbos attack the armed forces killing and looting their armouries.

I'm su if the Defense Headquarters was in the East that's the first place Igbos will attack.

So what exactly are you trying to say, that Igbos are not terrificing the East?
same way they have been attacking military barracks in the east abi??

Oleburuku somebody!!
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by proeast(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
This is the sad truth and one of the reasons why I hate Nigeria with passion.

This shiithole is not a country any sane person should be proud of or even want to continue existing.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by brown3: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shut up. Brainwashed ragamuffin.
Point out where I have ever supported nonsense �.
I am not a useless human being like you ��.
I only say it the way it is.
I understand the Nigerian system is polluted,but your occutic ipob is no difference too.
A group like ipob that does goes about threaning others who do not agree with their destructive agenda should not be tagged with freedom for they will enslave others if they had the power.
Nonsensical brainwashed fishbrained fellow
udele is that you
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=ipobarethieves post=105155240][/quote]

Editing my post won't take away the 600yrs of suffering on all that brought the clueless mannequin to power grin
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Minjim: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
same way they have been attacking military barracks in the east abi??

Oleburuku somebody!!

Typical Ipob mentality. Always insults, no substance.

Military School and police stations, what's the difference to Ipob?
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Minjim: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Lovelive:
Bias comment here

Have you caught any IPOB in the act...

You can deceive yourselves, but not us .

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by arthurwillia(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Very true
Damn this country is a mess Mehn
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by FantasyHub: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
blackboy:
But is that justice? Why should one area be treated better than the other. Are we not all Nigerians?

IGBO man is one of the unluckiest person I know, finding yourself in a country where most jack love to hate u for no reason. I can tell u that the worst thing that happened to Igbo man is finding himself in Nigeria.

African Americans used to be in this situation but things have really improved.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by loveth360(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Shut up. Brainwashed ragamuffin.
Point out where I have ever supported nonsense �.
I am not a useless human being like you ��.
I only say it the way it is.
I understand the Nigerian system is polluted,but your occutic ipob is no difference too.
A group like ipob that does goes about threaning others who do not agree with their destructive agenda should not be tagged with freedom for they will enslave others if they had the power.

[/s]Trash from one Nigerian hypocrite.

Hatred for Ipob is what will kee you.

1 Like

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by loveth360(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Fixed.
Keep tagging Igbo into your rubbish ipob and watch how you attract more bulk loads of problems into that your coconut head �.
I can bet you and that ragbait you mentioned are not Igbo but taquiya demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon, wishing the devil will use the occult, destructive ipob to turn Igboland into your own NE region �.
God has clothed you with the garments of shame already.

Any Igboman who doesn't stand against the occutic ipob is a suspect.
[/s]Ranting of one Nigeria miscreant.

1 Like

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by loveth360(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What about the okpala ekwensu Juliusmalema?
That one na aboki.

3 Likes

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Brimstone77: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Minjim:

Typical Ipob mentality. Always insults, no substance.

Military School and police stations, what's the difference to Ipob?
so military school (nda) is the same with police stations but different from military baracks??

You zombies never fail to showcase your imbecility..

Spit!!!
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Lovelive: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Minjim:

You can deceive yourselves, but not us .

Thank God the paper wrote: " allegedly "

Can you now see how you have been deceiving yourself ?

We know The Real Terrorists and you are one of them.

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I am not interested in your growing in the east.My state is enough for me.
eat your east.....state of origin is what matters most.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not interested in your growing in the east.My state is enough for me.

eat your east.....state of origin is what matters most.

If you like, be from Congo.

It doesn't stop the fact that you dine and share social norms with Islamic Terrorists in their region. Hence, you owe them unquestionable loyalty.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Ranting of one Nigeria miscreant.

Thunder fire one Nigeria ��.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash from one Nigerian hypocrite.

Hatred for Ipob is what will kee you.

Anyone who doesn't hate the agenda of ipob is a useless human being.
I dare you to start mentioning the positive impact of that occult group �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
brown3:
udele is that you

Thunder fire udele ��
Udele ko, udeme ni �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Conrod:
And you forgot to add juliusmalema to the list.

Another brainwashed thug sighted ��.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovelive:
Says who?

Let me remind you that you are a ZOMBIE

I am only a Zombie for Jesus Christ ��.
It's better to be a Zombie for Jesus Christ than a Zombie for a London fraudster who has brainwashed you and your cohorts beyond redemption �.
By the way I think if you are an ipob You have automatically lost every right to call another Zombie,bcus una Zombism na 5g pro max�.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yobabad:
pls get out of my sight , you local Yoruba Muslim unity begar, swear with Koran that you are igbo , we know your types

Just imagine the height of foolery you just displayed,what's my business with Koran �.
Abi you think se I be like you wey dey bend down piss��.
Taquiya possessed demon from the hell of futa-djalon,shame will continue to be your potion,the more you wish Igboland is wrecked into unrest like your region, through the occult ipob,the more your shame and disgrace continues to increase.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fejoku:
[s][/s]
Fulani terrorist

Kanuri terrorist �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Conrod: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Another brainwashed thug sighted ��.
FIFTH COLUMIST,hide ur face.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Conrod:
FIFTH COLUMIST,hide ur face.

Do you even understand the meaning to what you just wrote�.

The only Enemy Igboland has is a group of brainwashed fishbrained touts and cultist, that only have one thing to offer, which is bringing constant basketfull of trouble into Igboland for a very useless and fruitless struggle, that's just to enrich the pockets of one scammer from London and his family �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If you like, be from Congo.

It doesn't stop the fact that you dine and share social norms with Islamic Terrorists in their region. Hence, you owe them unquestionable loyalty.

State of origin that's what govt recognises.

Case closed.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Minjim: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
so military school (nda) is the same with police stations but different from military baracks??

You zombies never fail to showcase your imbecility..

Spit!!!

I guess that makes it ok to kill Igbos in Police Stations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Is Big, But I Never Knew How Big He Is Until Today / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Keyamo Claims Tinubu’s “balabloo-blu-bulava” Misspeak Is Sense Of Humour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.