Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) (4453 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Lovelive: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesus doesn't have and can never accommodate zombies. This is a blasphem and may heavens forgive you

In other hand, I put it to you authoritatively that you are the Lifeless of Daura's zombie.

ablejesus26:

I am only a Zombie for Jesus Christ ��.
It's better to be a Zombie for Jesus Christ than a Zombie for a London fraudster who has brainwashed you and your cohorts beyond redemption �.
By the way I think if you are an ipob You have automatically lost every right to call another Zombie,bcus una Zombism na 5g pro max�.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by misano(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shut up. Brainwashed ragamuffin.
Point out where I have ever supported nonsense �.
I am not a useless human being like you ��.
I only say it the way it is.
I understand the Nigerian system is polluted,but your occutic ipob is no difference too.
A group like ipob that does goes about threaning others who do not agree with their destructive agenda should not be tagged with freedom for they will enslave others if they had the power.

Shatap U dirty pig, every word from ur mouth is as deadly as two headed snake. Cursed human.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by misano(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I know you are kidding. Gallant rats! grin

Very big fat lazy rats.

2 Likes

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Notasyouthink: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

I understand the Nigerian system is polluted,but your occutic ipob is no difference too.
A group like ipob that goes about threaning others who do not agree with their destructive agenda should not be tagged with freedom for they will enslave others if they had the power.
Nonsensical brainwashed fishbrained fellow
Between me that have seen the rot in nigeria and have come to realize that disintegration is the best. And you that wants to remain a nigerian upon all the killings by the terrorist jihadists and other life threatening conditions, who is the brainwashed one here??

If you are not brainless and useless why will you attack IPOB for nothing sake??
You can only say things the way they really are only when you have a working brain to study and understand events.

You understand the nigerian system is polluted, what have done to make a change other than to open your smelly vocal cavity to be castigating those that always put their lives on the line to make a change.

Fools everywhere!
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Brimstone77: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Minjim:

I guess that makes it ok to kill Igbos in Police Stations
no igbo is superior to the other,if igbos in military can kill Igbo civilians without remorse then the Igbo civilians with careless when the igbos in the military are been killed..
Keep shifting goal post I'm ready for you..

From nda to police station,to military baracks and now igbos in the police... continue.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

State of origin that's what govt recognises.

Case closed.

Go and tell that to Joe igbokwe.

You go dey alright las Las
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Go and tell that to Joe igbokwe.

You go dey alright las Las

Miscreants threatening igbokwe are not even from his state.

Ekpa of a person is from Ebonyi state.

You need peace young man
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Emergingnation(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Fixed.
Keep tagging Igbo into your rubbish ipob and watch how you attract more bulk loads of problems into that your coconut head �.
I can bet you and that ragbait you mentioned are not Igbo but taquiya demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon, wishing the devil will use the occult, destructive ipob to turn Igboland into your own NE region �.
God has clothed you with the garments of shame already.

Any Igboman who doesn't stand against the occutic ipob is a suspect[/s][s][/s].
Aboki ,

IPOB is IGBO, IGBO IS IPOB..

If you are Pained , slammed your head 100 time for all we care..

Cry cry unity begging stunts.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by mcjohny(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

A group like ipob that does goes about threaning others who do not agree with their destructive agenda should not be tagged with freedom for they will enslave others if they had the power.

seun please do the needful to this guy please
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:02am On Aug 26, 2021
mcjohny:

seun please do the needful to this guy please

Truth hurts like shit,but you got to sip it in so you can see the light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Aboki ,

IPOB is IGBO, IGBO IS IPOB..

If you are Pained , slammed your head 100 time for all we care..

Bororo� keep drawing curses on your head by tagging Igbo into a proscribed group of outlaws and brainwashed minds , that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves �.

Obi Cubana is Igbo, he is also ipob that is why he is besties with one of the nightmares of ipob right?.
The SE leaders are Igbos,they are also ipob that is why they stand against your scam and occult ipob right?

You don't have sense, don't argue ooo just take it like that,bcus I am sure that deep inside of you,you know that you do not have sense �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Between me that have seen the rot in nigeria and have come to realize that disintegration is the best. And you that wants to remain a nigerian upon all the killings by the terrorist jihadists and other life threatening conditions, who is the brainwashed one here??

If you are not brainless and useless why will you attack IPOB for nothing sake??
You can only say things the way they really are only when you have a working brain to study and understand events.

You understand the nigerian system is polluted, what have done to make a change other than to open your smelly vocal cavity to be castigating those that always put their lives on the line to make a change.

Fools everywhere!

Hmm being brainwashed is going to be your ending �.
So in all the shenanigans you wrote,you feel an occult group and her idi amin/abacha buhari wannabe leader is an option right?�.
It's useless human beings like your type that will find pleasure in bringing in a bigger problem to stop an existing problem �.

The difference between you and I is that I am living in the reality, while a brainwashed neer do well like you is too brainwashed to even think for himself �.
Delusional rants like a mentally unstable personality is all you profer.
Let me slap you with a glaringly,sound as a bell reality.
Whatever your fraud ipob is calling for is fruitless and will never yeild any results as it stands.
The people have rejected you and your chi na onye nzoputa already,Ndi Anambra will do so very soon again.
Leave me out of your mental mystery and problems,only Jehovah can save you now from this extreme Zombism and brainwashed state��.
I will not further grace you with a reply.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2021
misano:

Shatap U dirty pig, every word from ur mouth is as deadly as two headed snake. Cursed human.

Ehya coming from someone who has been destined to be useless and unfortunate from now till eternity,I am not surprised at your outburst �.
I will give my opinion freely here, I will hit that your useless big for nothing coconut head with the truth��
If you don't like it you can as well hug the nearest transformer�.
Ozu aburu onu �.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Lovelive:
Jesus doesn't have and can never accommodate zombies. This is a blasphem and may heavens forgive you

In other hand, I put it to you authoritatively that you are the Lifeless of Daura's zombie.

Oh shut up.
I have never been a supporter of Evil all I do is tell your brainwashed coconut head the plain truth.
It hurts yes it does but it will save you.
Your useless ipob is one and the same with the lifeless Daura's zombie crew.

You have no right to call anyone zombie bcus your are worse off.
Anyone who is more zombish than you as an ipob supporter is not of this world.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Lovelive: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2021
You are empty

Seek wisdom

ablejesus26:

Oh shut up.
I have never been a supporter of Evil all I do is tell your brainwashed coconut head the plain truth.
It hurts yes it does but it will save you.
Your useless ipob is one and the same with the lifeless Daura's zombie crew.

You have no right to call anyone zombie bcus your are worse off.
Anyone who is more zombish than you as an ipob supporter is not of this world.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Emergingnation(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Bororo� keep drawing curses on your head by tagging Igbo into a proscribed group of outlaws and brainwashed minds , that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves �.

Obi Cubana is Igbo, he is also ipob that is why he is besties with one of the nightmares of ipob right?.
The SE leaders are Igbos,they are also ipob that is why they stand against your scam and occult ipob right?

You don't have sense, don't argue ooo just take it like that,bcus I am sure that deep inside of you,you know that you do not have sense [/s]�.
Typical mallam

IPOB is'nt different from Igbo, even your common sense'll tell you that.

Why is Fulani government afraid of referendum as proposed by IPOB, if IPOB isn't Igbo.

Your life fulani president recognized that IPOB isn't different Igbo..

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by system21: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Southern leaders are all same. You have not forgotten the endsars massacre at lekki or have you?
And Igboho house

2 Likes

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by misano(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ehya coming from someone who has been destined to be useless and unfortunate from now till eternity,I am not surprised at your outburst �.
I will give my opinion freely here, I will hit that your useless big for nothing coconut head with the truth��
If you don't like it you can as well hug the nearest transformer�.
Ozu aburu onu �.

Mumu man has a mumu son. Show me ur father & I will tell U who U are.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
misano:

Mumu man has a mumu son. Show me ur father & I will tell U who U are.

Wat is this itibolibo saying ��.
The only person who qualifies for that tag mumu is anyone who supports ipob.
Someone tells you to hate the elders and leaders of the land.
He openly called out the most esteemed Obi of Onitsha, efulefus like yourself praised him.
Pray tell, how many times did your chi na onye nzoputa called out his own father who was also a leader?
Is his late father more honourable than the Obi of Onitsha?
And you say you are not a mumu ��
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical mallam

IPOB is'nt different from Igbo, even your common sense'll tell you that.

Why is Fulani government afraid of referendum as proposed by IPOB, if IPOB isn't Igbo.

Your life fulani president recognized that IPOB isn't different Igbo..

A useless occult group like ipob has no right to propose anything.
Keep doing your scam and fruad ipob.
But keep tagging the great Tribe Igbo,with a registered business venture that's created to enrich the pockets of one scammer from London and see how you attract more problems into that rubbish good for nothing coconut head of yours �.

I don't believe in One Nigeria,but I am not a useless human being like you to see a solution in an occutic group whose agenda shades and colors itself to be as deadly as the said Nigeria.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovelive:
You are empty

Seek wisdom

Coming from an ipob supporter ��
Wonders truly will never seize to Wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by misano(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Wat is this itibolibo saying ��.
The only person who qualifies for that tag mumu is anyone who supports ipob.
Someone tells you to hate the elders and leaders of the land.
He openly called out the most esteemed Obi of Onitsha, efulefus like yourself praised him.
Pray tell, how many times did your chi na onye nzoputa called out his own father who was also a leader?
Is his late father more honourable than the Obi of Onitsha?
And you say you are not a mumu ��

What I mean is ur mumurism is inherited from ur father.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
misano:

What I mean is ur mumurism is inherited from ur father.

So you are automatically saying your father is also a brainwashed ipob member ��.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by misano(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

So you are automatically saying your father is also a brainwashed ipob member ��.

Mumu pikin from a mumu father.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
misano:

Mumu pikin from a mumu father.

Brainwashed pikin from a brainwashed father ��
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Notasyouthink: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm being brainwashed is going to be your ending �.
So in all the shenanigans you wrote,you feel an occult group and her idi amin/abacha buhari wannabe leader is an option right?�.
It's useless human beings like your type that will find pleasure in bringing in a bigger problem to stop an existing problem �.

The difference between you and I is that I am living in the reality, while a brainwashed neer do well like you is too brainwashed to even think for himself �.
Delusional rants like a mentally unstable personality is all you profer.
Let me slap you with a glaringly,sound as a bell reality.
Whatever your fraud ipob is calling for is fruitless and will never yeild any results as it stands.
The people have rejected you and your chi na onye nzoputa already,Ndi Anambra will do so very soon again.
Leave me out of your mental mystery and problems,only Jehovah can save you now from this extreme Zombism and brainwashed state��.
I will not further grace you with a reply.
You are going to meet your end for being a brainwashed nigerian just the way people of jos, kaduna, Benue and NDA met their end in the hand of terrorist jihadists for being a nigerian.

You think IPOB is an occult group?? Don't worry when the main occult group (fulani terrorists and boko haramized security forces) comes your way, you will die ten times over before they even touch you.

If you are not brainless and idiotic in nature you would have understand that, there's no problem that is bigger than nigeria. You think being a proud nigerian is "living in reality" grin grin grin which damned hole did you crawl out from??
Honestly I don't think you are truly a human being you disgust me. You think your masters will recognize a moronic f00[ like you by castigating IPOB the way you do.

Weather you like it or not nigeria must be divided by the good works of IPOB. If can't stand the heat hang your miserable self.

Ezi ohia!
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are going to meet your end for being a brainwashed nigerian just the way people of jos, kaduna, Benue and NDA met their end in the hand of terrorist jihadists for being a nigerian.

You think IPOB is an occult group?? Don't worry when the main occult group (fulani terrorists and boko haramized security forces) comes your way, you will die ten times over before they even touch you.

If you are not brainless and idiotic in nature you would have understand that, there's no problem that is bigger than nigeria. You think being a proud nigerian is "living in reality" grin grin grin which damned hole did you crawl out from??
Honestly I don't think you are truly a human being you disgust me. You think your masters will recognize a moronic f00[ like you by castigating IPOB the way you do.

Weather you like it or not nigeria must be divided by the good works of IPOB. If can't stand the heat hang your miserable self.

Ezi ohia!

Hahahaha �� this madman is decieving himself.
I dare you to bring out any of my post that relegates my opinion to being a one Nigerialist.
You are just pained that not everyone is as hopelessly useless and brainwashed like you to support a group that possess to be a bigger terror if only they had the power.�.

I have no problem with anyone seeking for self determination,but a fruad and occult group like ipob is a no no no anytime, anyday for they will enslave others if they had the power.
If your useless head is not hopelessly brainwashed and unfortunate,you would understand that ipob is a big organized scam and fraud �.
The Fulani bandits we are talking about have come out plain to make their intentions known, people are already guarding themselves all over the country.
But your occutic group of criminals and never do wells will never stand for anything.
Praise the ugm today.
Call them dss tomorrow.
Very useless and hopeless band of brainwashed nonentities ��.

Ozu.
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Ezi ohia!

You have no hope of being saved from this level of foolishness and stupidity, thinking ipob will ever amount to anything is the height of madness ��.
How many years now?
What have they ever achieved apart from creating a militant sect that are being picked up like ten naira thieves � �.
You call for a referendum.
The people whom your fraudster of a leader claim to be fighting for, constantly hand over power to the democratically elected govt that stands against whatever fraud your scammer leader that has offered your useless head to the alter of whatever idol he worships in his ipob cult,is calling for.
Isn't this enough to tell you that ipob is useless and rejected ��.God is not an author of confusion when Igbo will move we will not go on the calling of a scammer and his band of brainwashed nonentities,that went about jubilating over the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil just to spite their enemies.
God has left your rubbish occult group already it a shame that your useless good for nothing coconut head is too brainwashed to know this.
Chia you are finished just know that your are hopelessly ruined for life��.
Only one group of people beats the Bmc in stupidity and Zombism
IPOB��.
don't type your delusional rants into my mention again,I will not read it.
Ezi aburu onu.

Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Lovelive: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

Coming from an ipob supporter ��
Wonders truly will never seize to Wonder.

It's an honourable to be IPOB supporter than be a supporter of demoniac government of Buhari, the lifeless

Little zombie to hell with you
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Lovelive:

It's an honourable to be IPOB supporter than be a supporter of demoniac government of Buhari, the lifeless

Little zombie to hell with you

It will not be well with both ipob and supporters of this Evil govt��.
I am neutral,all I do is say it the way it is, unaltered and unadulterated truth is all I dish out ��.
The fg is bad.
Ipob is also bad
The fg hates criticism.
Ipob hates criticism.
The fg squanders funds.
Ipob is also a scam package.
The fg kills those who they seem fit to have an opposing voice.
Ipob kills people who do not support their scam and bows to their occult group leader.
The fg thrives with lies and propaganda.
Ipob is gradually beating them to lies,fake news and propaganda.
The similarities is outstandingly glare and as laudable as the sound of a bell.
If only you are not brainwashed.
May God help you�
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by Lovelive: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

It will not be well with both ipob and supporters of this Evil govt��.
I am neutral,all I do is say it the way it is, unaltered and unadulterated truth is all I dish out ��.
The fg is bad.
Ipob is also bad
The fg hates criticism.
Ipob hates criticism.
The fg squanders funds.
Ipob is also a scam package.
The fg kills those who they seem fit to have an opposing voice.
Ipob kills people who do not support their scam and bows to their occult group leader.
The fg thrives with lies and propaganda.
Ipob is gradually beating them to lies,fake news and propaganda.
The similarities is outstandingly glare and as laudable as the sound of a bell.
If only you are not brainwashed.
May God help you�

I hate hypocrites and you are one
Deal with it !
Re: If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) by ablejesus26(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Lovelive:

I hate hypocrites and you are one
Deal with it !

Explain one thing that pinpoints hypocrisy in what you read up there�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Days After Kalu's Visit, Amaechi Meets With Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Facility / No Muslim Governor In SW Nigeria. / Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.