Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? (348 Views)

Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / Share The Matter That You Are Settling Right Now In Your Area / 1st April Aka Fool's Day. Fooling Or Fooled??? Share The Humor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Fluency(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2021
I'm a resident of You capital city in Akwa Ibom. It seems there's signicant inprovement in the supply of power in the city and beyond. Residents of the city now boast of 20 - 22 hours of power in some part of the city and beyond. However, this cannot be said in generality as some part still suffer from epileptic supply from the national grid.

In all these, we pray for a time Nigeria will witness 24hr./7 uninterrupted power supply across the nation.

How is your area?

Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Bola146(f): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
grin God bless the management of our power supply for now in my area, since a month we do have light for 19 hours a day
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by BigBelleControl(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2021
As far as I know, power supply still remains irregular. There are days they supply for about 19 to 20 hours and some other days as poor as 4 to 5 hours. In recent time, it has been appalling. My current units on my metre is lasting longer than usual due to poor supply.
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Tokskob2008: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
It's raining season so power supply is bound to improve in most places as it always happens every year. As for my area we are on 33kva line(20hrs and above daily) and that still stands.
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Opemiposii(f): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless the management of our power supply for now in my area, since a month we do have light for 19 hours a day
state?
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Fluency(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Bola146:

Nice to know
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Bola146(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Opemiposii:
state?

Oyo State
Re: Share The Current State Of Electricity In Your Area; Any Improvement? by Opemiposii(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bola146:

Oyo State
shocked
Bola146:

Oyo State
wow

(1) (Reply)

The Thing Between Us Episode 3 / Bros See Me See Wahala / Guchi - Jennifer (lyrics Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.