Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # (3681 Views)

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Update From . COM

1. Anita wanted Psquare to break up so that Paul can be on his own, she got it.

2. She asked Paul to make her a director in the new company (RudeBoy records), he agreed.

3. She asked Paul to fire his manager and replace him with her younger brother who studied music at Unilag and also had a diploma in Business Management. He refused.

4. She requested that she wants to be traveling with Paul to all his events & shows, he refused.

5. She heard that Psquare are planning to get back together and told Paul not to attend any reconciliation meeting, he ignored her.

6. She then decided to starve him of s3x for 5 months just to make him know she is upset. Paul told Jude's wife to beg her but Anita stood her grounds. So Paul decided to get a girlfriend who he rented a house for her ikoyi. And he stopped begging her for s3x.

7. In December, she refused to allow her kids to attend the yearly Okoye Xmas party at Jude's house which Jude's wife condemned.

8. In March, she requested that she wanted to take the kids for holiday in the US where her sister is based. Paul told her to wait till August but she refused. When Paul went for a show in UK in April, she took the kids and fled to the USA without his permission.

9. In June, Paul paid a surprise visit to her sister's place in USA only to discover she wasn't staying there. She was in another State ( Utah ) with her ex- boyfriend, one Peterside from the same village with her in Rivers State.

10. Paul asked to see the kids, but she refused so he left & returned to Nigeria.

11. She was expecting him to file for divorce, but after waiting for months and not hearing him make any move, she decided to file it herself.

Anita confirmed that Paul has never ever hit her. He was giving her 3 million a month as upkeep...

From All Indication From Finding's And Proper Research, Anita Okoye, (Lawyer) started the problem that's Why she file for divorce.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
you don extend your bad news enter people personal life abi??

Chebi you see how Paul children dey tell you CHEGHEY for the picture undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by EmptyGarden(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg who tell you all these things o? I'll only believe crazy Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by BigBelleControl(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2021
She needs a fresh challenge.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Raphaelmary(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Insatiable gender

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by DDfruitful: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2021
U Don d cover US too?

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
you don extend your bad news enter people personal life abi??

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
post=105155358:

You no dey hear word undecided

I ain't seeing no shiit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Wawelexy(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Cook up stories
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by hedonido: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
We heard her side, now we've heard his side.

The summary of findings leads to one conclusion: It's clear that a useless woman is a useless woman.

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nuelito: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Ok...seen and noted
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by mrpablo(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
NonSENSE
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2021

Chidinma killed SuperTV boss, his wife was blamed for being a career woman and not submissive even when they don't know her.

P-square parted ways, Lola, Peter's wife was blamed for separating twins.

Paul's promiscuity ends his marriage, for some reason, it's not Lola, Peter's wife, that separated the twins, it's now Anita who cannot bear the shame of having her domestic servant's bastard and her kids share the same father grin

Do I pity women? No, I don't.

The last time I heard someone criticizing a girl for wearing a short skirt it was a woman. She said " if someone rapes you , they'll blame the person not knowing you caused it."grin That was the week this country was mourning a girl raped to death inside a church building at Edo State.

In Afghanistan, it is the women leaders who examine the clothing and body of a woman accussed of indecent dressing or adultery before she can be beaten in public or stoned to death.

Women make more than 70% in Nigerian churches. They shout Amen with loud voices to support stories of their subjugation from the dark ages even their "Daddy" uses derogatory words against their gender.

My focus is not the divorce tale, child support or alimony fairy stories. My concern is how more women sabotage our collective efforts to emancipate them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
grin

Na lie. The RUDE boy na housemaid screwer and wife beater.

He already showed his agbero nature with his sister in law, Lola.

This one is just pure damage control.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by WaffenSS(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2021
No Nigerian woman would file for divorce from a man giving her 3m every month.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2021
no be wey I know be this....this news looks more like tit bits from beer palour gossipers..

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by expertman(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Ee shock one reasons I normally fear that gender IF what says is true ooooooo.

That's how my wife brother told him that the 3kids they have been nursing together wasn't his . They have been married for over 20 years ooo with the first kid about 17years old then

My brother almost commit suicide only for her to pack her belongings to marry a babalawo.

I fear women they can manipulate a whole state of the Nation.
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by paulolee(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2021
post=105155358:

to see more photos of the wife starving him of sex or photos of when he got to us n say Anita banging his side gee?
he be like ur mouth never put u for wahala before..

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Ee shock one reasons I normally fear that gender IF what says is true ooooooo.

That's how my wife brother told him that the 3kids they have been nursing together wasn't his . They have been married for over 20 years ooo with the first kid about 17years old then

My brother almost commit suicide only for her to pack her belongings to marry a babalawo.

I fear women they can manipulate a whole state of the Nation.

The Source Of This Thread Is From The Table Of . COM

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by expertman(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2021
post=105158205:

The Source Of This Thread Is From The Table Of . COM

Yes I know boss so shey no fit carry fake gist?
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Onyi22(f): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Is the above story is true, then it means that men don't really know what they want lipsrsealed
They are all Useless..
I won't say much

5 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Yes I know boss so shey no fit carry fake gist?

Whether Fake News Or Real News, So Far, don cover the report, that's how the heart of a woman is very wicked and heartless.
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by expertman(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2021
post=105158362:

Whether Fake News Or Real News, So Far, don cover the report, that's how the heart of a woman is very wicked and heartless.

Ok I go soon advert with you hope I will have a better discount Sha?
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by mytime24(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Lori iro bloggers
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by cococandy(f): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes.
There are a lot of women who are committed to the patriarchy and the oppression of women. They will defend it will their lives.
What do they get out of it?

Let’s say they get to be called “virtuous”. The good women.

The need for male validation is a strong drug.
And it’s not a new thing. It happens in all factions of oppressed people in the world. There will always be people in the group simping for their oppressors.

ethicallyright:

Chidinma killed SuperTV boss, his wife was blamed for being a career woman and not submissive even when they don't know her.

P-square parted ways, Lola, Peter's wife was blamed for separating twins.

Paul's promiscuity ends his marriage, for some reason, it's not Lola, Peter's wife, that separated the twins, it's now Anita who cannot bear the shame of having her domestic servant's bastard and her kids share the same father grin

Do I pity women? No, I don't.

The last time I heard someone criticizing a girl for wearing a short skirt it was a woman. She said " if someone rapes you , they'll blame the person not knowing you caused it."grin That was the week this country was mourning a girl raped to death inside a church building at Edo State.

In Afghanistan, it is the women leaders who examine the clothing and body of a woman accussed of indecent dressing or adultery before she can be beaten in public or stoned to death.

Women make more than 70% in Nigerian churches. They shout Amen with loud voices to support stories of their subjugation from the dark ages even their "Daddy" uses derogatory words against their gender.

My focus is not the divorce tale, child support or alimony fairy stories. My concern is how more women sabotage our collective efforts to emancipate them.

Cococandy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Damage control
post=105154936:
Update From . COM

1. Anita wanted Psquare to break up so that Paul can be on his own, she got it.

2. She asked Paul to make her a director in the new company (RudeBoy records), he agreed.

3. She asked Paul to fire his manager and replace him with her younger brother who studied music at Unilag and also had a diploma in Business Management. He refused.

4. She requested that she wants to be traveling with Paul to all his events & shows, he refused.

5. She heard that Psquare are planning to get back together and told Paul not to attend any reconciliation meeting, he ignored her.

6. She then decided to starve him of s3x for 5 months just to make him know she is upset. Paul told Jude's wife to beg her but Anita stood her grounds. So Paul decided to get a girlfriend who he rented a house for her ikoyi. And he stopped begging her for s3x.

7. In December, she refused to allow her kids to attend the yearly Okoye Xmas party at Jude's house which Jude's wife condemned.

8. In March, she requested that she wanted to take the kids for holiday in the US where her sister is based. Paul told her to wait till August but she refused. When Paul went for a show in UK in April, she took the kids and fled to the USA without his permission.

9. In June, Paul paid a surprise visit to her sister's place in USA only to discover she wasn't staying there. She was in another State ( Utah ) with her ex- boyfriend, one Peterside from the same village with her in Rivers State.

10. Paul asked to see the kids, but she refused so he left & returned to Nigeria.

11. She was expecting him to file for divorce, but after waiting for months and not hearing him make any move, she decided to file it herself.

Anita confirmed that Paul has never ever hit her. He was giving her 3 million a month as upkeep...

From All Indication From Finding's And Proper Research, Anita Okoye, (Lawyer) started the problem that's Why she file for divorce.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Crossroad1(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Whatever the case may be, asking for 7.8m is telling me this woman is on a revenge mission
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
cococandy:
Yes.
There are a lot of women who are committed to the patriarchy and the oppression of women. They will defend it will their lives.
What do they get out of it?

Let’s say they to be call “virtuous”. The good women.

The need for male validation is a strong drug.
And it’s not a new thing. It happens in all factions of oppressed people in the world. There will always be people in the group simping for their oppressors.

Thank you ma. I'm sorry for the stupid things I said to you the past.
Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Ok I go soon advert with you hope I will have a better discount Sha?

Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Flexherbal(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Unless they've made you their spokesperson or you were in the midst of their marriage, your personal options on the matter are not facts and lack credibility.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza / Nicki Minaj - "Anaconda" PARODY (dang Funny) / Pictures Of Celebrities At Best Of Nollywood Awards 2014 + Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.