Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # (3788 Views)

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
ethicallyright:

Chidinma killed SuperTV boss, his wife was blamed for being a career woman and not submissive even when they don't know her.

P-square parted ways, Lola, Peter's wife was blamed for separating twins.

Paul's promiscuity ends his marriage, for some reason, it's not Lola, Peter's wife, that separated the twins, it's now Anita who cannot bear the shame of having her domestic servant's bastard and her kids share the same father grin

Do I pity women? No, I don't.

The last time I heard someone criticizing a girl for wearing a short skirt it was a woman. She said " if someone rapes you , they'll blame the person not knowing you caused it."grin That was the week this country was mourning a girl raped to death inside a church building at Edo State.

In Afghanistan, it is the women leaders who examine the clothing and body of a woman accussed of indecent dressing or adultery before she can be beaten in public or stoned to death.

Women make more than 70% in Nigerian churches. They shout Amen with loud voices to support stories of their subjugation from the dark ages even their "Daddy" uses derogatory words against their gender.

My focus is not the divorce tale, child support or alimony fairy stories. My concern is how more women sabotage our collective efforts to emancipate them.

Women are the gatekeepers of patriarchy. If they weren't enabling patriarchy,it would've died down by now. Perhaps,they prefer being in subjugation to men.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by dodgelord: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105155358:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Nice site
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
ethicallyright:

Thank you ma. I'm sorry for the stupid things I said to you the past.
Have a nice day.
cool
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
cococandy:
Yes.
There are a lot of women who are committed to the patriarchy and the oppression of women. They will defend it will their lives.
What do they get out of it?

Let’s say they get to be called “virtuous”. The good women.

The need for male validation is a strong drug.
And it’s not a new thing. It happens in all factions of oppressed people in the world. There will always be people in the group simping for their oppressors.

I think they are called "princesses of patriarchy" or "patriarchy princesses"

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I think they are called "princesses of patriarchy" or "patriarchy princesses"
that’s a new term to me. Good to learn cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
dodgelord:

Nice site

Oil Dey Your Head

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Newboss(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
WaffenSS:
No Nigerian woman would file for divorce from a man giving her 3m every month.

You must be too young to understand how these things work. Give a man 5 bags of rice a year, after some years, he doesn't care about rice again but another thing.

3m ain't shît to anyone picking it up every month.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by Nuelito: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Local man is just speechless ontop dx matter
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by socialmediaman: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
cococandy:
Yes.
There are a lot of women who are committed to the patriarchy and the oppression of women. They will defend it will their lives.
What do they get out of it?

Let’s say they get to be called “virtuous”. The good women.

The need for male validation is a strong drug.
And it’s not a new thing. It happens in all factions of oppressed people in the world. There will always be people in the group simping for their oppressors.

I don’t think the need for validation should be ascribed to oppression. Men do all sorts to make money just to be validated by women. Is that oppression as well? Same way every man is going to the gym these days, not for himself and his health but mostly for validation from women. It goes both ways. Feminism is incorrectly being used by some people as a cover for misandry
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
socialmediaman:

I don’t think the need for validation should be ascribed to oppression. Men do all sorts to make money just to be validated by women. Is that oppression as well? Same way every man is going to the gym these days, not for himself and his health but mostly for validation from women. It goes both ways.
definitely not the same thing

Feminism is incorrectly being used by some people as a cover for misandry
Misandry is misandry. Can’t hide it or cover it up with feminism. Unless people really believe that equality for women means man-hate.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by dodgelord: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105171039:

Oil Dey Your Head

e plenty die

9jacover I would luv to work with u... OOOO
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:11am On Aug 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
No Nigerian woman would file for divorce from a man giving her 3m every month.

N3m is just $6,000.

E no reach first class ticket money to the US.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" # by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2021
dodgelord:

e planty die

9jacover I would luv to work with u... OOOO

Meet On Whatsapp Chat On 0810-373-9506

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures;oby Gold Edozieh Looking Fly / Vanilla Chamu A Japanese Model Spent Over $100,000 On Plastic Surgery / Top Ten10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Had A Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.