Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME (269 Views)

Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / 2020 UTME: See Full List Of JAMB Accredited CBT Centers In Nigeria / 3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning, fam

Please, can a brother help me with information on schools that prospective undergraduates with 2020 UTME results can still apply to and do Jamb change of institution? Like, institutions that their intake for 2020 UTME students is still in progress and the fees is affordable for an average Nigerian. My nephew applied to Benue State University but they are delaying plus he is scared of going to BSU due to cultism-related and social violence in the school and its environment because he grew up in the area and made a lot of friends.

My Nephew scored 227 in 2020 UTME and I don't want it to waste. He is a social science student and can do Accounting, Economics, et al. Any useful information about schools (Polytechnics, Universities) that securing admission is certain and students are less exposed to social violence will be highly appreciated
Re: Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME by olukaygold(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Private University in Kwara state...school fees is 365k
Re: Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
olukaygold:
Private University in Kwara state...school fees is 365k

Which one exactly?
Re: Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME by olukaygold(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2021
impactValue:

Which one exactly?
Crownhill University ilorin...you can Google search it
Re: Help! I Need Information About Schools That Are Still Processing 2020 UTME by Depressed101: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
impactValue:
Good morning, fam

Please, can a brother help me with information on schools that prospective undergraduates with 2020 UTME results can still apply to and do Jamb change of institution? Like, institutions that their intake for 2020 UTME students is still in progress and the fees is affordable for an average Nigerian. My nephew applied to Benue State University but they are delaying plus he is scared of going to BSU due to cultism-related and social violence in the school and its environment because he grew up in the area and made a lot of friends.

My Nephew scored 227 in 2020 UTME and I don't want it to waste. He is a social science student and can do Accounting, Economics, et al. Any useful information about schools (Polytechnics, Universities) that securing admission is certain and students are less exposed to social violence will be highly appreciated
Hi sir I read your latest post, please can you recommend me to your friend, I manage a club in ABJ, I have enough experience to run a club, and willing to travel

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University / JKK House CBT Test Please How Does It Look Like / Top 10 Mistakes Aspirants For Medicine And Surgery (MBBS) Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.