Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60721 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by soyemi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Too many bloodshed. My thought is that every human evaluate themselves from time to time. Did Buhari in his heart of heart actually evaluate his tenure ?

So sad.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by JuanJO(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
AnanseK:

The dot in circle people who are pretending to want their country. Why don’t you have a referendum and actualize your Biafra if you are indeed serious. You know who started this tragic situation.
How far ogboho?
Shebi dis small agitation him no fit survive am ni. E dey Benin prison abi cell. Bros we want Biafra full time and you no it
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chikason22(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maobichek:

Quite unfortunate, I have observe the scenario that he uses the policewoman moniker to report ppl to the mod for ban, is he now using two different monikers?
Yes he is. Thereby violating rule 19. But will the bias mod ban him I guess not.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by AuntRose(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
gimakon2:

The same thing they said in Central Africa, Today United Nations day beg Lords resistance army. Go read about am, u go even shed tears for Muslims in that country. Gun point conversion is going on there now. If you use mistake say, i am a Muslim, u go explain wetin you day do for christian country way be Central Africa.
Central Africa Republic is different, the muslim rebels started it by killing Christians and also installed the country's first ever muslim president in a country made up of 90%+ christians, before then the country was peaceful.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chikason22(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
gimakon2:

Niger State sir
Ok. Thanks
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chikason22(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
gimakon2:

I use style remind am how far about Jim Iyke and co just now, Make e no think say everything end for Internet. Make e help us ask Uche Maduagwu as e day go. The day people go remember am, he go understand Indaboksi Pahose , and the meaning of people not being preachers of Love. E think say na Joke people day..
I just day Laugh. NLPolicewoman go ban few days, but outside, only God knows.

Na just reminder sha.
That guy is so annoying. And he is a coward. He can't withstand what he dish out.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Bbdiyya: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yashjoe:
Jos used to be a peaceful and beautiful place to settle.... And then boom the Buhari administration came to power... We can't go to school without the fear of being killed on our way... Our homes are not safe... Sleep don dey lost for our eyes... We shout "we dey God hand" everyday but we do nothing ���... Lalong said there is peace yesterday night on a press release... Then the attack turned out around 8pm.... A state where it's citizens and non citizens are scared... When are we going to stand on our feet and fight for our lives....
Hypocrisy is written all over your comment, pocket of violence has been recorded since before turning of the millennium. Jos crisis has nothing to do with Buhari being the president.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by goodheart02(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ravenna:
Gory scenes.

e no go beta for buhari.
e no go better for mamabbqgrillz.

Did u mean to type ?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by freemanq(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Do we still have leadership in Nigeria?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
AuntRose:

Central Africa Republic is different, the muslim rebels started it by killing Christians and also installed the country's first ever muslim president in a country made up of 90%+ christians, before then the country was peaceful.

lol, Read about the Seleka, And Anti Balaka. Its the same settings. Nothing different
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by egoldman(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Manna.bbqgrillz. Spell am correct make the swear meet the recipient

mamabbqgrillz still supports his Darling Daddy even when his Benue state is attacked by this killer Herdsmen, is it now plateau state he will shade tears, the guy has no soul,pure evil.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jimyjames(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

Your situation is understandable, frustration no good pele,keep hallucinating
Silly unity beggars , sharing a country with you lots is indeed frustrating undecided
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by egoldman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
People have been killed in jos according to someone with no source, we don't know who kill them, let wait for the announcement of the government officials. Every bad news you link it to Fulani what irrationality is this?

No its not Fulani Herdsmen, it's ipob abi?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Mamijoh(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fidelisbliss:
This is sad,may God guide our loved ones from Fulani
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Yashjoe: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth
post=105169189:

People have been killed in jos according to someone with no source, we don't know who kill them, let wait for the announcement of the government officials. Every bad news you link it to Fulani what irrationality is this?

Sir fulani... And you are calling it irrationality?... Hmmmmm... Boko haram am sure have proven that point already... Bandits in this country have proven it too... I'm a plateau citizen and I will say it head up.. Fulani herdsmen are behind this.... Every religion have good and bad but my house was burnt by a friend that we ate in the same plate..
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Lovenorth: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yashjoe:

Sir fulani... And you are calling it irrationality?... Hmmmmm... Boko haram am sure have proven that point already... Bandits in this country have proven it too... I'm a plateau citizen and I will say it head up.. Fulani herdsmen are behind this.... Every religion have good and bad but my house was burnt by a friend that we ate in the same plate..
Story for the gods, the propaganda against Muslim is too much in this country

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Kemiartz: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sad!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Kemiartz: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by UselessBuhari: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
mumu useless coward Hausa
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Solatium(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Silly unity beggars , sharing a country with you lots is indeed frustrating undecided

Afghans are looking for people to shore up those that exited,you can try your luck with them since you don't want to be here grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
One Nigeria

With Gworo teeth
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Eriokanmi: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
DrChukki:
God... Is this my Nigeria?

See Poor people slaughtered for what they don't know... What have we done?
They want to islamize Nigeria and they're passionately pursuing their agenda. The onus is on the cat-faced plateau governor to stop running with the hare and hunting with the hounds. He needs to take action now and stop condemning. Ortom is my hero. Benue would have become a mess by now, had he not taken action. Those pockets of attacks taking place there would have been a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is too horrible and saddening.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by olubl: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where is Mr President elect his he not aware of all these attrisity going on every where?for hw long are going to silent on all these evils here and there?Nig my country
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Machinegun91(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
They will soon regrets being human
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by LegalWolf: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gerrard59:
I'm very sure the shameless pigs called LegalWolf and Mycoin are smiling sheepishly for these actions perpetrated by their warlords.

Islam is sickening religion! Godforsaken religion and adherents!!

You nincompoop! Where were you when they killed over 25 Muslims in Plateau ? Your mor0nic self did not tag me or did you? Deep down your miserable and godforsaken mind, you were happy and jubilant. Hoping and wishing for its recurrence.

But guess what? you’ll choke to death with frustration. Nothing will ever happen to Muslims, Islam and Fulbe people! The earlier u accept that, the better for you
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by teepain: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
WaffenSS:
What a senseless tragedy.

May their souls RIP.

May God strike the killers dead in the most painful way.

I wish the rest of Nigeria would arm itself up against these killer fulani bastards since the government has failed.

And before anyone says anything stupid, I'm fulani too.

Respect

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by AuntRose(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
gimakon2:

lol, Read about the Seleka, And Anti Balaka. Its the same settings. Nothing different
That's exactly what I'm saying, the Selena rebels are muslims who overthrew the president and installed the nation's first muslim president after which the anti balaka was formed by the christian majority as a form of vengeance
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Wordoftruth: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
APC came to kill to steal and to destroy. Even the devil knows na true o
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ustec: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yashjoe:
Jos used to be a peaceful and beautiful place to settle.... And then boom the Buhari administration came to power... We can't go to school without the fear of being killed on our way... Our homes are not safe... Sleep don dey lost for our eyes... We shout "we dey God hand" everyday but we do nothing ���... Lalong said there is peace yesterday night on a press release... Then the attack turned out around 8pm.... A state where it's citizens and non citizens are scared... When are we going to stand on our feet and fight for our lives....
Really, total peace in jos before buhari assume office?
Seems you just came into Nigeria in 2015
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Gerrard59(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

You nincompoop! Where were you when they killed over 25 Muslims in Plateau ? Your mor0nic self did not tag me or did you? Deep down your miserable and godforsaken mind, you were happy and jubilant. Hoping and wishing for its recurrence.

But guess what? you’ll choke to death with frustration. Nothing will ever happen to Muslims, Islam and Fulbe people! The earlier u accept that, the better for you

You mean the same Muslims who were caught red-handed with sophisticated weapons heading to the burial place of Plateau Christians who were slaughtered by the same jihadists previously? Same modus operandi you miserable lots deployed in Ortom's village and killed a three month old baby! Same way a serving senator was murdered when he attended the burial of 63 victims who were slaughtered by you ragtags the previous day.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBRE8670J820120708

You Fulanis are miserable and despicable! Horrible animals!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Joker25: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Temi2468:

Honestly, same question. Why can't they unite together to destroy these muslims from Jos, Jos North especially? Sadly, even among themselves, they are also divided. Birom against Anaguta. Jarawa against Miango. Tarok against Angas. The list goes. Sometimes I feel like crying seeing this foolishness. They have almost taken Tina junction and driven the Christians away there. What is the foolish governor and Jos Christian politicians doing rather than drinking pito!? May God provide for me to evacuate my people who are still in Jos.�

Abeg bros which Tina Junction the one wey I dey or another one
No dey talk rubbish here ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.