Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60694 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Savie(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mumuhamed (choas be upon him), have you seen what your brainwashed followers is doing??
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by LegalWolf: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gerrard59:

You mean the same Muslims who were caught red-handed with sophisticated weapons heading to the burial place of Plateau Christians who were slaughtered by the same jihadists previously? Same modus operandi you miserable lots deployed in Ortom's village and killed a three month old baby! Same way a serving senator was murdered when he attended the burial of 63 victims who were slaughtered by you ragtags the previous day.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBRE8670J820120708

You Fulanis are miserable and despicable! Horrible animals!

At this stage, your imbecilit* has no cure. It’s so unfortunate that your education has got nothing on you. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by PENUEL17(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
cry
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yashjoe:
Jos used to be a peaceful and beautiful place to settle.... And then boom the Buhari administration came to power ... We can't go to school without the fear of being killed on our way... Our homes are not safe... Sleep don dey lost for our eyes... We shout "we dey God hand" everyday but we do nothing ���... Lalong said there is peace yesterday night on a press release... Then the attack turned out around 8pm.... A state where it's citizens and non citizens are scared... When are we going to stand on our feet and fight for our lives....

Haba, why lie like this, and under this circumstance?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jimyjames(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Solatium:

Afghans are looking for people to shore up those that exited,you can try your luck with them since you don't want to be here grin
You will be in same situation with them when Boko Haram takes over here cool
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Lebronjames23(m): 5:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Signs of the world coming to an end !!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Onehebuka(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
ur an idiot... Who started the killings?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Solatium(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2021
jimyjames:

You will be in same situation with them when Boko Haram takes over here cool

No na ipob grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2021
How did Nigeria get here?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ebuka65: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Chaii..God please divide this country now to saves life
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jimyjames(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Solatium:

No na ipob grin grin grin
We are not Nigerians we are biafrans, only you Nigerians will suffer it grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Temi2468: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Joker25:

Abeg bros which Tina Junction the one wey I dey or another one
No dey talk rubbish here ooo

Thank you. No need for insult. Has Tina junction landmass occupied by christians not reduce after the 2008 crisis? I spent 21yrs in Jos. I was born and bred there. I know what I'm saying. Please, if you can't quote without insulting, ignore my mention next time.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Solatium(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2021
jimyjames:

We are not Nigerians we are biafrans, only you Nigerians will suffer it grin

Una do well grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Gerrard59(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
LegalWolf:

At this stage, your imbecilit* has no cure. It’s so unfortunate that your education has got nothing on you. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity

You probably thought your Taqiya gaslighting acts would work on me. As you see, it has been a big failure all along.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by LegalWolf: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gerrard59:

You probably thought your Taqiya gaslighting acts would work on me. As you see, it has been a big failure all along.

Nobody is gaslighting you. You’re just a dumb mor0n!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Gerrard59(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
LegalWolf:

Nobody is gaslighting you. You’re just a dumb mor0n!

Better being a dumb mor0n than a blood sucking terrorists. More than eleven thousand people fled Northern Cameroon to Chad due to Islamic terrorised attacks by marauding Fulani herdsmen.

Horrible people you lots are.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by AnanseK(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
JuanJO:

How far ogboho?
Shebi dis small agitation him no fit survive am ni. E dey Benin prison abi cell. Bros we want Biafra full time and you no it

Who is ogboho? The fugitive criminal in Benin Prison ? You should know him better, he is close to Igbos in stupidity.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by bjtinz: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kandeed:
The Question is what are the Generals from Jos doing to help their people?? So sad this dispensation Generals are ill livered, So sad

Honestly I keep wondering about this myself. In as much as the army is heavily skewed in favour of the Fulanis, but I believe there must still be a number of officers of Plateau origin who should be able to help thier people. . . cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Soldiers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Jos, Military Convoy Attacked (Graphic) / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.