Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis (1008 Views)

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Eat Marijuana Seeds Daily Basis - Find Out Today / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Marijuana seeds, aka hemp seeds, come from the popular plant called Cannabis sativa plant, but they don’t have a mind-altering effect. Basically, these brown seeds contain a lot of fatty fiber, protein, and fatty acids like omega-6s and omega-3s. Besides, they have antioxidants that help reduce the symptoms of a lot of diseases. As a result, they help improve the health of your joints, skin, and heart. Given below are 5 reasons to eat hemp seeds.

1) Easy-to-Digest Protein

According to nutritional experts, a protein obtained from plants is easy to digest for your body. Many research studies found that people who ate animal protein had lower death rates compared to those who used to eat meat. Statistics tell us that increasing your intake of plant-based protein by 3% can reduce your risk of death by 10%.

Hemp seeds are an ideal source of plant-based protein. Therefore, farmers use cannabis seeds in order to nourish their animals. This is the reason the popularity of protein powder for bodybuilding is on the rise.

2) Good for weight loss and weight gain

If you eat a diet that contains cannabis seeds, you may lose or gain weight. Basically, these seeds contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin E, zinc, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Since they contain protein, you won’t have to eat for a much longer period.

Similarly, they can help you put on weight because of the same nutritional benefits. So, if you need to gain or lose weight, these seeds can be the best choice for you.

3) Omega Fatty Acids

Since our bodies don’t produce omega fatty acids, we have to get them from outside sources. According to some experts, hemp is an ideal source of a lot of omega acids. In other words, they are much better than flaxseeds, walnuts, and chia seeds.

These fatty acids are an ideal choice if you want to get a healthy heart and brain. Actually, these amino acids are a must for protein production.

4) Good for Your Heart

http://myhealth.com.ng/top-5-reasons-to-eat-marijuana-seeds-on-a-regular-basis/

Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Ultimer(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2021
I knew that marijuana seeds are good for the heart system, but I wasn't aware they could help the weight-loss process.
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by JohnasI: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Are marijuana seeds good for you? I haven't heard of this, but thanks for the information. I know that a substance called CBD also has many benefits and is derived from hemp, which are basically the same thing. I really love the CBD oils I buy from this store. Actually, there I also learned about all the benefits of using CBD. I have already recommended it to everyone I know because I really love the way CBD works on our health.
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by babaalagbo1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yes you're perfectly right,there is another ways to use marijuana for spiritual purpose,to attract goodlucks and repel any forms of evil...God created all those leafs for specific purposes for those that know how to use them for human benefits and healing
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
HERE
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Ayegoro29: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Because rugs are commonly used in my estate, I wanted to use them. I searched the market but couldn't find the rug, so I asked a neighbor, who recommended Doris Leslie Blau. I contacted them. And presto! I was able to join the group of antique rugs users as a result. I've been introducing people ever since.
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Top 5 Reasons
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by FacelessStuart: 6:15am On Feb 21, 2022
I've heard of many benefits of taking marijuana seeds and just using cannabis in general, and recently, I started thinking of how to grow hemp and wondered if it would be a good idea to start growing it myself. There are many great guides on the internet, but it turned out to be way too complicated for me to follow them, and I decided to forget about it.
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Eat Marijuana Seeds On A Regular Basis by Pelicanmedia: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Easy-to-Digest Protein

According to nutritional experts, a protein obtained from plants is easy to digest for your body. Many research studies found that people who ate animal protein had lower death rates compared to those who used to eat meat. Statistics tell us that increasing your intake of plant-based protein by 3% can reduce your risk of death by 10%.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Surgery / Excessive Sweat. / Is It Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.