Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey (616 Views)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey by Drewbaba: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
My name is Abayomi Shogunle, a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP).

I am currently a Participant of the Executive Intelligence Management Course (EIMC 14) at the National Institute for Security Studies (NISS), Abuja.

I am conducting a research on the above-named topic as part of the requirement for the Course.

I hereby solicit your cooperation by responding to the attached questions. Your responses are strictly for academic purposes. All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality, and your identity is not required, please.

QUESTIONNAIRE: Kindly help respond to this survey on Social Media And Police Accountability in Nigeria https://forms.gle/58xuAZtn8hwJV3cq7
Please share the link.

Thank you.
DCP Abayomi Shogunle.
@yomishogunle
@lucasa_holdings

1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey by Jerryherd: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oga police we don help you fill form oo
Re: PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey by Oksman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Updated the form but could not submit as it refused to move to the final page 4. Thank you and do have a wonderful day sir.
Re: PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey by Maxymilliano(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Done ...
Re: PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey by tempest01(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just filled the form, but some questions I think might end up being self servicing.

E.g questions that touts the "benefits of the CRU" should rather imply "benefits of an effective CRU" in my opinion.

Also, The question on civilian oversight on police accountability in Nigeria is not concise.

Does it ask if it is currently ineffective or Civilian oversight as a whole is ineffective.

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Scholarships For International Students / 100% Off Udemy Course Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-on Python & R In Data Science / Admissions Into Oduduwa Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.