Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) (4562 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Update from

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6827410/uniben-students-demand-justice-400l

Recall that Siggy reported earlier that a final year 400 Level UNIBEN Student from the department of Mass communication named Juliana Martins was shot by a trigger-happy police man during a peaceful protest at NPDC, Benin-city in Edo state.

Furthermore, UNIBEN Students through the SUG PRO, Comrade Afolabi a.k.a Uniben legend have lent out their voices for justice for Juliana has the police officer in question is yet to be apprehended.

Consequent to this, the photo of the police man who shot Juliana has been released online as more voices cry out for justice to be meted on the defaulting officer.

https:///picture-of-police-officer-who-shot-400-level-uniben-student-surfaces-online-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nawa...
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
May he reap the fruit of his evil deeds in multiple folds...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
dawnomike:
May he really the fruit if his evil deeds in multiple folds...

Aaaaamem
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bastardized his face pls

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Bastardized his face pls

Lol
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Akporo1234: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
See his face...
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by AngelHoly(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shit-hole indeed....naija is bleeped

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
AngelHoly:
Shit-hole indeed....naija is bleeped

May God help us...
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tooh!!!
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hehe im own don finish

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
I joyed in the fact that she is alive

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by SportsHD: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44

Why is it that most need by no dey grace fp? Na that bad news purveyor dey always fp?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Kriely(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Benwallt:
I joyed in the fact that she is alive

I swear! That is the most important, can’t imagine them fighting for a dead colleague

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Sigggy: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
SportsHD:
Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44

Why is it that most need by no dey grace fp? Na that bad news purveyor dey always fp?

My brother, for this singular statement you made, you'll prosper in this life. I am happy it's glaring and people are noticing...
The last time I made an utterance concerning this, I was banned for some days...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Okonjo123(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
AngelHoly Shit-hole indeed....naija is bleeped Dem don die
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Help2020: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6827410/uniben-students-demand-justice-400l

Recall that Siggy reported earlier that a final year 400 Level UNIBEN Student from the department of Mass communication named Juliana Martins was shot by a trigger-happy police man during a peaceful protest at NPDC, Benin-city in Edo state.

Furthermore, UNIBEN Students through the SUG PRO, Comrade Afolabi a.k.a Uniben legend have lent out their voices for justice for Juliana has the police officer in question is yet to be apprehended.

Consequent to this, the photo of the police man who shot Juliana has been released online as more voices cry out for justice to be meted on the defaulting officer.

https:///picture-of-police-officer-who-shot-400-level-uniben-student-surfaces-online-photos/
Police man wearing earigg
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Gadafii: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thank God she survived to tell the tale, that's the most important.

Imagine Nigerians seeing security officers and fleeing in different directions, cos they could pick you and label you ritualistic or armed robber that exchange gun fire with them on the high way, or simply shoot u point black for no just cause

Who no fear NPF chop wicked winch
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Sigggy: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

Everybody on this platform just get the one wey dey do am...
Righteousness2 come and drop some words of wisdom on this.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Walkee: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Sigggy:

My brother, for this singular statement you made, you'll prosper in this life. I am happy it's glaring and people are noticing...
The last time I made an utterance concerning this, I was banned for some days...
someone can't read 2 lines from your post without seeing siggy. It's cringing and almost an eyesore.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Akporo1234: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Kriely:

I swear! That is the most important, can’t imagine them fighting for a dead colleague

Yeah, we thank God she's alive
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Pat081: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
sorry to ask ask daddy maybe he met your mum virgin or how many of ur sister is still a virgin ode
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Pat081: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Thank God for the life of the gal that she is still alive but that leg can not b like b4
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Pat081:
sorry to ask ask daddy maybe he met your mum virgin or how many of ur sister is still a virgin ode
My dad met my mom a virgin and all my sisters got married as a virgin before the were 21.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Iamvetlander(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Justice must be severed.

The Nigeria police are not your friend, don't let anybody fool you.

They only want to extort Money from you, shoot at you cause they are trigger happy and yeah they know for sure they will get away with it.

Do all you can, make your money and leave this country for good. Cause these Bad politicians will do nothing about it.

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN IS TO ENSURE THEY GET CITIZENSHIP FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.

THESE COUNTRY IS NOT FOR YOU.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by ekene101: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Help2020:

Police man wearing earigg
But if na young fresh nigga now,same police go tag am fraudster,extort am or even kill am and label am cultist or robber.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by tarantino1: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
dawnomike:
May he really the fruit if his evil deeds in multiple folds...

Stupid talk.

May he
May he
May he

Na so the country take useless because there's no one to take action.

And Seun why did the first topic not make front page, or are you trying to cover up for the Nigerian police?
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2021
His image is known and he is not yet behind bars
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Highways: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Is that an earring? Dude looks homo...
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
That's not an ear ring. It's the reflection of the light at his background.

Check well. The ear ring object is below the ear lobe
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by SiggyNG: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Walkee:
someone can't read 2 lines from your post without seeing siggy. It's cringing and almost an eyesore.

1. "Eyesore" is a grave word to use. At your age, you should know what word to use at what time...
2. This particular post is short; in more lengthy posts, you wont even notice the name
3. Can you please count the number of times "Siggy" appeared in that post and tell the world. Prolly my eyes can't see them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Students Beat Up Soldie who assaulted a Female Student At an ATM in Benin / If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This / Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.