Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends (4042 Views)

UK Police Probe Cop Telling Nigerian Women 'Do Not Call Police On Your Husbands' / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by sisisioge: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Juliearth:

I miss your diary updates, btw smiley

grin grin grin

I outgrew it...it was too goofy grin grin. I also became too lazy to commit....too much happening in my life. I should update it soon sha grin

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by InfernoNig: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Juliearth:

Interesting! Would I be prying too much if I asked you to share?

Not at all. But don't think I can share it here.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Juliearth(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Not at all. But don't think I can share it here.

Okay bro
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Juliearth(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I outgrew it...it was too goofy grin grin. I also became too lazy to commit....too much happening in my life. I should update it soon sha grin

Okay dearie. E hugs

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by InfernoNig: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Juliearth:

Okay bro

Ok

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ishilove:

True, although money should not be an excuse for cheating. I am all for financial independence in marital and non-marital relationships.

This is a fallacy. Big dicks do not equal sexual satisfaction. They are more instruments of torture than anything else, but it's all about preference. Some like it big, some like it sizeable. However in my own opinion I feel that it is a sexually loose person who will cheat because of sex. When you have many body counts and have sampled different dicks and pussies, you become greedy.

I don't want to believe this. I feel it is more about interest and excitement. The dramatic people like drama, and if their partner is unable to provide that drama, they look outwards.

Another reason is lack of attention. When you don't give your partner the right amount of attention and TLC, the temptation to cheat is there especially if they meet someone who gives them that attention they crave for. While you are busy having your mood swings, there is someone out there chewing your bae like biscuit bone.

All in all, a cheat is a cheat and they look for even the flimsiest excuses to cheat on their partners, no matter how faithful the other person may be.
I don't know why he has to bring big dick into it,men getting it wrong with this issue of big dick maybe they have this flawed reasoning that every lady out there is like their favourite olosho Mammy Igbabo
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
This kind love btw uduj and ishilove grin
He's too small for her,they ain't in the same league.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by DenreleDave(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Coming from a new acct undecided undecided
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Mechonu there..
Please go to your ashawobearparlour thread in peace lol
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Coming from a new acct undecided undecided
I will take your comment serious when the topic is about Mammy Igbabo lmao
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by prettysassygirl(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Well I think this is for both sex,let's listen to our partners and do as much as we can to fulfil their sexual needs and things they want to try out. When this is not done,someone outside might be willing to help .

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Dem go make sense

ISHILOVE wed UDUJ

ISHI is a very good lady, UDUJ is a very nice and gentleman too grin grin
Never better like this Udujj weds Mammy Igbabo. she's way above his league
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by LawyerLomo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
debbydams:
thats the truth tho its hard to believe..the lady I said is my friend is married tho nd I still do not understand why the man wants me..u said birds one plumage flocks wateva..nobody can make me do what I don't do nd nobody can push me to fire..yes its hard to believe but like u said I owe nobody explanation..I just told you the truth,when I insist that even if he want to pay double I'm.not interested my friend said maybe he want to use me for ritual,I told her, he's not using me for any ritual hes just want to get down with me,,this man is a Married man..

I wish you keep holding on to your values. Its a good one
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by UDUJ(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

Kai, I don die cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
UDUJ:

Kai, I don die cheesy
lol,I like your good spirit as I was expecting some attacks. cheesy
UDUJ:

Kai, I don die cheesy
lol,I like your good spirit as I was expecting some attacks.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by UDUJ(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,I like your good spirit as I was expecting some attacks. cheesy lol,I like your good spirit as I was expecting some attacks.

Naa, my days of causing tantrums are long gone cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
UDUJ:

Naa, my days of causing tantrums are long gone cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by MufasaLion: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Women cheat for the flimsiest excuses! grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Ejika48(f): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Do u need someone to talk to?Are u lonely? Depressed? Is ur marriage not working? Are u at d verge of divorcing it partner? U don't have a child? U need help? Don't worry... Follow @naughtybynaturemii on her live programs and be glad u did. Fuckers pls stay off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by AlphaMogul: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Well....I cant cheat sha but if I mistakenly cheat o, it will be because I love the new interest like air grin or the oga in my life has become a terrible himan being.

Did I answer the qwesion successfully? grin

@"I can't cheat sha but... if I 'mistakenly' cheat o..." LMAO wink

I kinda like your very cheeky answer... I'm not surprised by
that "gasp" of hidden female
desire though! "Pele o." grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
sisisioge:
Well....I cant cheat sha but if I mistakenly cheat o, it will be because I love the new interest like air grin or the oga in my life has become a terrible himan being.

Did I answer the qwesion successfully? grin

So why don't you leave the present one and go with your new found interest?

I prefer a woman telling me she likes me no more or she has found someone else to cheating on me.
Me being me,that guy you're cheating with will regret...Na just weed money e go cost me.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2022
If I ever cheat on my husband, that will be the end of the marriage, because I won't be able to keep it a secret, I go just jabor when we are having a heated argument or when he's being lovey dovey.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by GIdiata(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2022
Ulunne777:
Women will be asked questions,men will fill the thread with their comments but its not the case with their thread.
My happiness is that women have noticed and more or less stopped commenting on so many threads.

The manner women are insulted on this forum is terrible.Tueh!

eiyah!
oya kill yourself na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Right Time To Go Into Marriage? / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / Man Celebrates Two Fulani Girls He Adopted 5 Years Ago As They Graduate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.