Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide (22387 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by verybadmouth(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
It is no news that inflation is hitting every part of the nation drastically. The prices of commodities and services have enormously risen yet salaries are not going up. To feed a family has become more difficult than ever here in Nigeria. Cost of foodstuffs including rice, beans, semo, garri, yam, meat, chicken, turkey, etc. have all tripled. Even cooking gas and kerosene are not left out. The inflation is too much for most to bare. Landlords are taking advantage of peoples needs to increase rent without reason. Even a house that was built in 1984 with 3 bedroom flats have been increased significantly. Prices of household appliances and electric gadgets have also tripled. Gone are the days when you get salary and will buy Freezer and Generator at the same time. Cost of raising a child nko, no be small thing. To even have a low key wedding now, you need to have at least half a million. This figures are very frightening. So i am begging you our darling wives and girlfriends to also find something doing to support your partners and reduce the burden on them. Na beg i dey beg oooo.

168 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well,I'll think about it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Davash222(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll think about it
Na people wey get brain dey think.

338 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Richy4(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Very funny article... But extremely rich with words of wisdom.... I have to add that the household where the woman is shouldering the responsibility, the man should try as well..

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll think about it

grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

Na people wey get brain dey think.

Chai!!
See finishing!! grin
Oga davash222...
I don't know what you're assuming, buh I support your assumption 100% grin grin

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by TheWolfen(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
No need to beg for it. It is the right and sensible thing to do but as a man don't depends on anyone else help. The society won't be nice to a man in their judgment

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Teleprompter(f): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
No need to beg anyone.

There does not need to be I clarion ur recession before an intelligent man decided to marry a productive wife in the first place.

The one who willingly married the o e with no income can continue to live with the aftermath and the one who believes that she must be kept by a man, should continue to lack independence.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by brosom(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
My sympathy goes to men that married the linage of jezebel all because of beauty, shape's and curves.

More especially this buhari hard times,

Na now majority of them would understand the real meaning of for better for worse.

Meanwhile e no go better for super chicken, 231k wey i for carry this Christmas period Dem cut, common win for ur backyard Dem no fit.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by ShawnT(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Abi it's not easy to be a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Newyorkitis(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
We no go gree
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Creedxv: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Nobody is smiling again in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Salem69: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Only the ones that has conscience will

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Elsueno: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy

U know it's soo GREAT TO BE SINGLE
some weeks I just stroll home for a few days & just eat mummy thank u grin & My parents are always eager & happy to see me. Be good to ur parents, parents are the greatest

May God abundantly bless my parents & relatives for everything & accepting my selfishness

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Kharol1234: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Nice 1, make we no hear say 30years old man go jump to his death.. Make who na they pity us e no easy.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Cheryph200(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2021
If you like no pity una husband, na dem Wan enjoy free kpekus every night and have kids , so dem must be ready to foot the bill no matter what come their way.. Me self go marry one day but make I Hustle better before that, I can't die before my time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by africanpride1: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2021
cry Now seeing this just after taking the 3rd jb and thinking I'll be forever free. I observed, the more taken, the more sickly and sickier. Why oh why?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by mmadu5(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
If the woman in your life doesn't understand the need to economize and manage in these hard times . Strangle her to death .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Paradigms: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
I earn in dollars... Gat no business with INFLATION

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by fineboynl(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
APC ends with buhari. After buhari tenor there would be no APC.

PDP need to be serious with a come back.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Praktikals(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
No need to ask vagina people to pity their men. If you use wahala kill your husband, na then you go know say prophet mohammad
Rasūl Allāh is not a christian

7 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by knowhowk: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Pity ..Odikwa Funny ooo ...Any man that Commits Suicide because wife demands want to commit Suicide ...I won't Kill myself ,If U die ,She marries another man ...Life Continues

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by omoyankee3(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
it is well
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Chydo63(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll think about it
and how's Epa? cheesy
Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Crossroad1(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Funny enough, money dey where money dey..
Even I won't deny the fact that have been hit with this financial crisis as of late

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Adebolamena(f): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Hmm... Things are getting out of hand in this country and our leaders are not helping situations

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by Awise09(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
verybadmouth:
It is no news that inflation is hitting every part of the nation drastically. The prices of commodities and services have enormously risen yet salaries are not going up. To feed a family has become more difficult than ever here in Nigeria. Cost of foodstuffs including rice, beans, semo, garri, yam, meat, chicken, turkey, etc. have all tripled. Even cooking gas and kerosene are not left out. The inflation is too much for most to bare. Landlords are taking advantage of peoples needs to increase rent without reason. Even a house that was built in 1984 with 3 bedroom flats have been increased significantly. Prices of household appliances and electric gadgets have also tripled. Gone are the days when you get salary and will buy Freezer and Generator at the same time. Cost of raising a child nko, no be small thing. To even have a low key wedding now, you need to have at least half a million. This figures are very frightening. So i am begging you our darling wives and girlfriends to also find something doing to support your partners and reduce the burden on them. Na beg i dey beg oooo.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.