Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud (3061 Views)

Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by compton11(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Insults is the last resort of empty heads
cos I know 99.999999% on religious matter has no sense.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Have you answered the question I have been asking you from frontpage or you want to shift goal post
a good southern Christian will not abandon his brother in abia to native doctors and run to a sharia and very very islamic nation .that my point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Educationalserv:
but there are more Christians southerner gallavanting the north been economic refugees selling fake drugs ,runing brothels,selling sex ,selling fake spare part all over north by estimate there no northern village without a southern Christian. So u better shut up .

Northerners sell arms, steal money from government, engage in smuggling, terrorism, sorcery, currency forgery, terrorism, murder so what are you talking about ?
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Educationalserv:
a good southern Christian will not abandon his brother in abia to native doctors and run to a sharia and very very islamic nation .that my point
Get well soon

Don't quote my moniker for attention again if you can't bring the list and religious status of the persons that applied for this job been christians

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
compton11:
cos I know 99.999999% on religious matter has no sense.
what you just typed now does it make sense to you Abdul
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by compton11(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
what you just typed now does it make sense to you Abdul

we are both Abdul , dumb ass
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2021
compton11:
we are both Abdul , dumb ass
I can feel your Pains Abdul grin

Na only you be Slave of allah, me am a child to my God

Have you washed your prik with plastic kettle for allah today?

Have you bent down to pee like you have menstruation for allah today?

Have you smashed your skull till you have black dot for allah today?

Have you recited quran in arabic jinx which you don't understand today?

Have you done your 42 times a day salat facing the pagan stone of qurash today?

If not you should be busy with allah chores instead of been on nairaland
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Vado(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
naija4life247:
It is because they have psychiatric disorders. They hate Muslims, but they love Muslims' money.

The Saudis are worse, they want infidels doctors to be putting hands in their wives' pusssies during child birth and romancing their daughters and wives in the name of examination.

Baba ati iya é ni infidel. Eyi weyrey gbogbo yi.

Religion is a facade.

Lest you forget, I am a very proud Yoruba Muslim Nigga.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Vado(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2021
naija4life247:
It is because they have psychiatric disorders. They hate Muslims, but they love Muslims' money.

The Saudis are worse, they want infidels doctors to be putting hands in their wives' pusssies during child birth and romancing their daughters and wives in the name of examination.

Religion is a facade.

Lest you forget, I am a very proud Yoruba Muslim Nigga.

Baba ati iya é ni infidel. Eyi weyrey gbogbo yi.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Vado(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul be proud of your religion

I can feel your shame

Mr Man, he has a point. Our discipline levels when it comes to wordly things is next to zero. It's bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kayberg: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Educationalserv:
how can that happen when u can travel to saudi Arabia without a male guardian. Woman dont drive and dont mix with men at any point. Fat lair .

I wouldn't be the liar here on this regard. The liar here should be the women I overheard talking about it. If I had known them in person, I'd have asked them to come prove you wrong.

So, defend only what you're sure of, not what you think you're sure of.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Kayberg:

I wouldn't be the liar here on this regard. The liar here should be the women I overheard talking about it. If I had known them in person, I'd have asked them to come prove you wrong.

So, defend only what you're sure of, not what you think you're sure of.
it a law even unmarried Nigerians cannot travel to hajj without a male guardian .so Nigerians have to peer with men as their husband to travel. They pair 1 man to 4 woman for travelling purpose.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by compton11(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
I can feel your Pains Abdul grin
chai dumb ass gringrin

When u won't read your Bible

I knew you never have sense since day one.

Mikecold:

Na only you be Slave of allah, me am a child to my God
when your dumb ass won't read your story book called Bible.

Romans 6:20-22
20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness.
21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!
22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Is that not slave of God your stupid ass see there,now u can call it a lie.

Mikecold:

Have you washed your prik with plastic kettle for allah today?
yes not like dirty idiot like u that piss, excreted without washing.

I'm sure u don't bath after smashing sef .

Go and read the fact about washing private part after pissing.

Mikecold:

Have you bent down to pee like you have menstruation for allah today?
what is bad in that
Do u want to stand in public pissing so they can be seeinging your Gbola?
Stop acting like a dumb nigga.

Mikecold:

Have you smashed your skull till you have black dot for allah today?
Jesus,Moses,Joshua and so on did the same?

They slammed their head on the floor for their creator gringrin

They didn't dance yahooze,soki,soapy and those rubbish u did in club called church.

Mikecold:

Have you recited quran in arabic jinx which you don't understand today?
who told u I don't understand it?
Well even if I don't understand it,I know those who understand it and I can worship in anywhere in the world with the other Muslims brethren.

U,can u worship in Japanese church where they don't speak English?

Mikecold:

Have you done your 42 times a day salat facing the pagan stone of qurash today?
your Jew masters face wall whenever they are praying,I don't see u calling the wall pagan.

Mikecold:

If not you should be busy with allah chores instead of been on nairaland

the question I'm still asking u since 4 months ago,your dumb ass is ignoring it.

I will ask u again gringrin

Don't ignore that question today oooo

explain these same verse to me

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years
1 Samuel 13:1

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

This version even omitted the age

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --[/b]years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel. Of

[b]So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
compton11:
chai dumb ass gringrin

When u won't read your Bible

I knew you never have sense since day one.

when your dumb ass won't read your story book called Bible.

Romans 6:20-22
20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness.
21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!
22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Is that not slave of God your stupid ass see there,now u can call it a lie.

Abdul, it's like you forgot your brain on the express road where you smash your skull

Did you read the passage you quoted at all, let me educate your numb skull since you accept Yaweh and the Bible before the new testament

Romans 6:20

When you were slaves to sin you were free from the control of righteousness

Like Muslims copied, Jews have been doing killing of Rams, praying to a certain direction and all religious jargons done supposedly to God yet

Romans 6:21

What benefit did you reap at that time?

They didn't reap anything because only slaves do work for free with no benefit, their so called salvery work is considered unrighteous.

It simply means any task done outside Jesus finished work is all unrighteous waste of time and slavery without reward just like all Islamic work done outside Jesus is waste according to the passage you quoted.

There is no benefit as slaves because you are a slave

Roman 6:22

But now you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God
the benefits you reap leads to holiness and external life

Who sets free from sin if not Jesus?

The fact God now gives benefit to your works indicate you aren't a slave through Jesus

This committment invalidate slavery because if i help my dad to clean his car which i would inherit it is never slavery

2 Corinthians 6:18

“And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
Says the Lord Almighty

God himself acknowledge i am his son and he is my father, so we are in two different lanes unless you can show me where allah is your father and guarantee you anything for your foolishness to him

Quran 46:9 Say, “I am not different from the other messengers; and I do not know What Will be done With me, or with you.

There is a reason Mohamed the "perfect Muslim" wasn't even sure of where he is going or what would happen to him or to you because Muslims are slaves at the mercy of allah the slave master without rewards.

yes not like dirty idiot like u that piss, excreted without washing.

I'm sure u don't bath after smashing sef .

Go and read the fact about washing private part after pissing.

Abdul i am surprised your kufir self is the one talking about smashing, isn't this dirty to your Islamic thoughts?

Does washing erase your Islamic sins that your infidels are obsessed with it?

In Nigeria here are Muslims cleaner than Christian's?

Yoruba Muslims that sells agbo with sachet dry gin on one dirty hijab for weeks are those the ones you call clean?

Northern Muslims who stock trade is cow bathing with cow urine, people that don't bath with soap are those the ones you call clean?

what is bad in that
Do u want to stand in public pissing so they can be seeinging your Gbola?
Stop acting like a dumb nigga.

You really think with your anus, why not ask allah for a hole within your legs so you can pee bending

I have seen so many Muslim gbola when they bend to one position and i am coming from opposite end

Since it's about seeing gbola, it's very easy to tilt position when standing to hide than when bending which embarrass the person passing with the one in the opposite end seeing open anus

Jesus,Moses,Joshua and so on did the same?

They slammed their head on the floor for their creator gringrin

They didn't dance yahooze,soki,soapy and those rubbish u did in club called church.

Psalm 149:3

Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.

This is David above the one you call prophet recommending praise, dancing to God which he did alot

All form of worship belongs to God and Moses can use bowing before God, it doesn't make it the mandated way to worship God

The fact qurash pagans use it to worship Baal (Allah) the stone in kaabal doesn't mean it's the only form of worship

who told u I don't understand it?
Well even if I don't understand it,I know those who understand it and I can worship in anywhere in the world with the other Muslims brethren.
grin Blockhead you don't even know your left from your right

U,can u worship in Japanese church where they don't speak English

Quran 12:2 Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand

Quran is sent to Arabic to the Arabs alone, if it considered you relevant it would have made consideration to you

You are a slave to an Arabic god that didn't send you message

your Jew masters face wall whenever they are praying,I don't see u calling the wall pagan.

I don't have Jewish masters, going to Jewish land is not a necessity from my God to enter heaven

But you that is cursed need to face arab kaabal (not heaven) while reciting Arab jinx and you need to visit Arab land (Hajj) to complete this arab slavery

the question I'm still asking u since 4 months ago,your dumb ass is ignoring it.

I will ask u again gringrin

Don't ignore that question today oooo

explain these same verse to me

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years
1 Samuel 13:1

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

This version even omitted the age

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --[/b]years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel. Of

[b]So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin

You actually made no sense in this argument, the years he reigned is there and they said he was 30 years, must all translation put in his age?

Is this a massive contradiction that has any bearing no

Are you forgetting your Quran says the sun sets in muddy water

Quran 18:86

until he reached the setting ˹point˺ of the sun, which appeared to him to be setting in a spring of murky water

Or allah saying the Earth is flat as carpet

[He is] the One Who has made the earth a carpet (firashan) for you and had the sky built above you, and sent water to pour down from the sky and brought forth fruit by means of it as sustenance for you. Do not set up rivals for God while you know [better]. S. 2:22 T. B. Irving
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by compton11(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:

Abdul, it's like you forgot your brain on the express road where you smash your skull

Did you read the passage you quoted at all, let me educate your numb skull since you accept Yaweh and the Bible before the new testament

Romans 6:20

When you were slaves to sin you were free from the control of righteousness

Like Muslims copied, Jews have been doing killing of Rams, praying to a certain direction and all religious jargons done supposedly to God yet

Romans 6:21

What benefit did you reap at that time?

They didn't reap anything because only slaves do work for free with no benefit, their so called salvery work is considered unrighteous.

It simply means any task done outside Jesus finished work is all unrighteous waste of time and slavery without reward just like all Islamic work done outside Jesus is waste according to the passage you quoted.

There is no benefit as slaves because you are a slave

Roman 6:22

But now you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God
the benefits you reap leads to holiness and external life

Who sets free from sin if not Jesus?

The fact God now gives benefit to your works indicate you aren't a slave through Jesus

This committment invalidate slavery because if i help my dad to clean his car which i would inherit it is never slavery

2 Corinthians 6:18

“And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
Says the Lord Almighty

God himself acknowledge i am his son and he is my father, so we are in two different lanes unless you can show me where allah is your father and guarantee you anything for your foolishness to him
u just wrote all these rubbish just because of one verse.?

Slave of God Bible said u became mean what?

Mikecold:

Quran 46:9 Say, “I am not different from the other messengers; and I do not know What Will be done With me, or with you.
he was commanded by Allah to say it as it was indicated in the beginning.

Allah want to let him know he doesn't know what the future holds just like the other messengers

So what are u trying to insinuating here? gringrin

And know that Jesus didn't also know when judgement day will come.

Mikecold:

There is a reason Mohamed the "perfect Muslim" wasn't even sure of where he is going
evidence of where he said he didn't know where he is going gringrin

Mikecold:

or what would happen to him or to you because Muslims are slaves at the mercy of allah the slave master without rewards.
where did he said he didn't know what will happen to him? gringrin

Mikecold:

Abdul i am surprised your kufir self is the one talking about smashing, isn't this dirty to your Islamic thoughts?
u stupid?
How can u have wife without having sex with her?

Mikecold:

Does washing erase your Islamic sins that your infidels are obsessed with it?
mumu we are talking about hygiene here

Mikecold:

In Nigeria here are Muslims cleaner than Christian's?
yes in hygiene cos most of u piss and excrete without using water.

Mikecold:

Yoruba Muslims that sells agbo with sachet dry gin on one dirty hijab for weeks are those the ones you call clean?
what about the Yoruba Christian and Igbo Christian that sell it?

Mikecold:

Northern Muslims who stock trade is cow bathing with cow urine, people that don't bath with soap are those the ones you call clean?
u saw them not bathing with soap?
plus the pathetic things is that Igbo Christian women are ordered to drink their dead husband bathing water.

What a pathetic shit.

Mikecold:

You really think with your anus, why not ask allah for a hole within your legs so you can pee bending
is there a curse in bending while pissing?

Mikecold:

I have seen so many Muslim gbola when they bend to one position and i am coming from opposite end
Well done so it is their gbola your eyes concentrating on?

Mikecold:

Since it's about seeing gbola, it's very easy to tilt position when standing to hide than when bending which embarrass the person passing with the one in the opposite end seeing open anus
and what is wrong in bending to piss.

Bible forbids it?

Mikecold:

Psalm 149:3

Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
and how is praising is the same with worship?

Mikecold:

This is David above the one you call prophet recommending praise, dancing to God which he did alot
I said worship not praise u dumb idiot.

Even human are being praised too.

Mikecold:

All form of worship belongs to God and Moses can use bowing before God, it doesn't make it the mandated way to worship God
what is form of worship according to Bible?

Don't fuckin tell me praise stuff ooo.

Mikecold:

The fact qurash pagans use it to worship Baal (Allah) the stone in kaabal doesn't mean it's the only form of worship
and who is worshipping the stone?

Mikecold:

grin Blockhead you don't even know your left from your right
how old is your father sef? gringrin

Mikecold:

Quran 12:2 Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand

Quran is sent to Arabic to the Arabs alone, if it considered you relevant it would have made consideration to you

You are a slave to an Arabic god that didn't send you message
chai hehehe and u shot yourself,how is that verse indicated that Qur'an was sent to Arab alone?

Qur'an was sent to prophet Muhammad (saw) in Arabic so he can understand the message because he didn't have any other language than Arabic.

Now don't dodge my question
can u worship in Japanese church where they don't speak English?

Mikecold:

I don't have Jewish masters, going to Jewish land is not a necessity from my God to enter heaven
well I dont give a Bleep about that , just answer what I asked u concerning Jew facing wall.
The Jew that are facing wall,are they worshipping the wall?

Mikecold:

But you that is cursed need to face arab kaabal (not heaven)
why would we face heaven?
Even Bible Said David worship the God facing the temple.

Even the Jews face Jerusalem when worship

Where did Bible commanded y'all Christians to face?

Mikecold:

while reciting Arab jinx and you need to visit Arab land (Hajj) to complete this arab slavery
do u know there are Arabic Bible?
They are jinx too? gringrin

Mikecold:

You actually made no sense in this argument, the years he reigned is there and they said he was 30 years, must all translation put in his age?
so now he was 30 years when he became king?
What about these

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel gringrin
And this

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1 gringrin

Mikecold:

Is this a massive contradiction that has any bearing no

Are you forgetting your Quran says the sun sets in muddy water

until he reached the setting ˹point˺ of the sun, which appeared to him to be setting in a spring of murky water3:1
and u are not blind
Where did Qur'an said sun set in the muddy?

It was qhul qurnian that reached east as saw the sun as if it set in the muddy water.

So what is contradiction there?

Just as how u will see as if water is flowing on top of express when when walking.

Mikecold:

Or allah saying the Earth is flat as carpet

[b][He is] the One Who has made the earth a carpet
(firashan) for you and had the sky built above you, and sent water to pour down from the sky and brought forth fruit by means of it as sustenance for you. Do not set up rivals for God while you know [better]. S. 2:22 T. B. Irving
so where did Qur'an said earth is flat?

What Allah mean there is that he extend or spread earth for us.

What is hard for u to understand there?
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Turn thread to religious debate werey people by bye
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
compton11:
u just wrote all these rubbish just because of one verse.?

Is your brain paining you, or when you can't read and comprehend you call things rubbish.

Is not the same new testament you claim we corrupted because of the finished work of Christ that makes Christian's God children

So how then do you contradict yourself by arguing if you wont allow the same new testament explain the context slavery was used in.

Paul didn't create christianity, i follow Jesus who says when i pray i should call Jesus FATHER.

he was commanded by Allah to say it as it was indicated in the beginning.

Allah want to let him know he doesn't know what the future holds just like the other messengers
John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Zombie, above is how it's done, Jesus whom Christian's follow didn't only know where he was going he knew where his followers would be

You see how the peadophile lied to you that other prophets he didn't know what would happen to him let alone his followers

Ofcourse he is either referring to Jesus as God to be able to bring people to heaven or he lied

So what are u trying to insinuating here? gringrin

And know that Jesus didn't also know when judgement day will come.

Jesus has his place in the Trinity, it's all defined, if your spirit doesn't know how much physical pains feels to your body does it mean your spirit is no longer part of you in Trinity with your soul and body?

This didn't stop Jesus from "preparing" a place in heaven for those on earth as if he owns heaven.

It didn't stop Jesus from telling his disciples what would happen in the years to come

Evidence of where he said he didn't know where he is going gringrin

where did he said he didn't know what will happen to him? gringrin

Blockhead, has your brain cells so weakned you don't remember Mohamed died of rat poisoning in a food

If he knew his left from his right would he have died like a swine without purpose

I gave you a passage where he said he doesn't know what would be done to him, if you don't know what would be done to you how do you know what would happen to you?

u stupid?
How can u have wife without having sex with her?
You no really well, did you ask me if i have a wife to be having sex or na so una see sex as water that should be drunk without finding out who is drinking it

mumu we are talking about hygiene here
Werey, hygiene is a personal service to yourself

It has nothing to do with a God that is spirit, yet you must take care of yourself

But this hypocrisy that you use dirty kettle and one sachet pure water to wash your head and prick with legs makes you hygienic is false

Armpit dey there must Muslims don't touch it they smell, and believe that one dem wash wearing clothes is their baffing

In reality the non Muslim when baff inside house fit clean pass you, but you are thinking na your sins you also wash away that's why you think na you clean pass grin

yes in hygiene cos most of u piss and excrete without using water.

You see your foolishness now, I said you Muslims see that cut and nail washing as spiritual rather than physical

Do you hold kettle when going to the bank and piss catch you, shey you no go piss or excrete without water?

So what's the issue about water bullshit, in my house there is toilet paper and water, people use any most like papper and you can't tell me they are babies that can't clean their anus well

what about the Yoruba Christian and Igbo Christian that sell it?
I think the whole country know generally about the issue of cleaninness between yorubas and igbos

Na yorubas themselves they use themselves joke on dirtiness, but i have no issue with Yoruba Christian's but the hypocrite Muslims among them that claim hygiene.

u saw them not bathing with soap?
plus the pathetic things is that Igbo Christian women are ordered to drink their dead husband bathing water.

What a pathetic shit.

I have lived around Hausa quarters in different states so yes i know numerous Muslims that their hygiene stop at that pure water they use to wash leg when they enter mosque

They believe they are externally clean with that, they leave the mosque till evening na ordinary water them go just shower on their sef after smelling like nama

Nothing like Igbo Christian women here, that act is a traditional act and not Christian act, Christian women tell them their faith forbids it, na so the thing take die, what you see in drama is just yester years history

is there a curse in bending while pissing?

Well done so it is their gbola your eyes concentrating on?

and what is wrong in bending to piss.

Bible forbids it?
No curse but Islam is an hypocrite religion exposing immorality which it says it shuns with such act.

A man should pee like a man, the woman that has hole sef would stand erect and spread leg to pee in public, a passerby would not see her private part

But zombie men would bring gbola out bending to pee and holding kettle, many times i need to drop kids in school or bring them home and behold it's like a porn scene seeing pricks on the ground

Some pull their clothes down to do it their anus is in public, they won't want women doing such but they sexually abusing the public sanity of those women

and how is praising is the same with worship?

I said worship not praise u dumb idiot.

Even human are being praised too.

Fool, praises and worship are all glory to an entity whether man or God.

Like Yoruba touts you can praise a man with series of words

Like Yoruba musicians you can sing praises and dance for the man

You can also be solenm in tears, been sober, they are all the same as they uplift and glorify an entity

what is form of worship according to Bible?

Don't fuckin tell me praise stuff ooo.

There are so many, anything that you do from the bottom of your heart to glorify God is ok.

A woman used her hair to clean Jesus feet and he accepted it

David danced it was accepted, Jesus lifted up his hands and head to heaven to appreciate God

God commanded Gideon to send men to use trumphet to praise him it was accepted

Solomon gave a very large offering it was qualified as glory to God

I can go on, God is spiritual not a dummy that you must do a certain robot pattern to access

So long your heart is sincere and your way is with him he would accept your praise, worship, thanks how ever you express it

and who is worshipping the stone?

Muslims are worshipping the stone, if your allah is not the stone then he should be worshipped without reference to a stone because he is supposedly above in heaven not in kaabal

The so called stone as you call it becomes a mere creation of his and not him himself, so just as you can't worship a man, a tree, you shouldn't worship a stone as they are all creation not the creator

Bowing and praying to something is not respect or intersection it is reference to the object

How old is your father sef? gringrin

Old enough to teach you sense that is lacking in your head

chai hehehe and u shot yourself,how is that verse indicated that Qur'an was sent to Arab alone?

Qur'an was sent to prophet Muhammad (saw) in Arabic so he can understand the message because he didn't have any other language than Arabic.

Allah said he sent an Arabic Quran for Mohammed to understand, Mohammed was the messenger sent to his people (Arabs)

Same allah clarified that he sent Messengers to all nations

Quran 16:36

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger,[b]

[b]Quran 14:4
And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people

Question is Allah sent Mohamed as messenger to qurash Arabs so which messenger did he send to you as a Yoruba Muslim because he said for a place to be Islamic he sends a messenger that must be in your tribe

Now don't dodge my question
can u worship in Japanese church where they don't speak English?

I can worship anywhere because Jesus didn't restrict himself to one ethnic group like arab

well I dont give a Bleep about that , just answer what I asked u concerning Jew facing wall.
The Jew that are facing wall,are they worshipping the wall?

Jews facing wall because Yaweh presence was in the temple via the ark of the covenant.

Yet all this was invalidated by Jesus dieing on the cross, the temple curtain was torn open and all Jews can worship God without facing any temple or direction

Of course Jews can keep doing it in ignorance since they don't read

Not same in Islam the pagan service to a stone

why would we face heaven?
Even Bible Said David worship the God facing the temple.

Even the Jews face Jerusalem when worship

Where did Bible commanded y'all Christians to face?

I just trashed this your confusion, God's temple is no longer on earth or on block, it's in us through Christ Jesus

do u know there are Arabic Bible?
They are jinx too? gringrin

Arabic is a language for arabs, I shouldn't have business reading or cramming it because God says that is the only language he can relate in

My God is not restricted that's why he is God, if he needs me to follow him he must come in my tongue

[quote] so now he was 30 years when he became king?
What about these

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel gringrin
And this

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1 gringrin

Is anyone saying something other than the 30 years or are you too dumb to differentiate age of a person from the time he spends on a throne.

and u are not blind
Where did Qur'an said sun set in the muddy?

until he reached the setting ˹point˺ of the sun, which appeared to him to be setting in a spring of murky water

It was qhul qurnian that reached east as saw the sun as if it set in the muddy water.

So what is contradiction there?

Science has proven Quran to be false sun rises in the east and sets in the west

Just as how u will see as if water is flowing on top of express when when walking.

so where did Qur'an said earth is flat?

What Allah mean there is that he extend or spread earth for us.

What is hard for u to understand there?
No Allah is dumb, he says the Earth is spread like carpet but science has reveled the Earth is spherical
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Plan to ismalise Nigeria says the Christians in Nigeria but then you will see the Nigerian Christians in muslim countries embassies like UAE, saudi Arabia, oman, Jordan, turkey, qatar looking for visa and if eventually they are given, when they get to those Muslim countries, they will start sending pictures home.

Even some Nigerian Christians dress like the arabs who are muslims grin grin

Many of the ipob members who hate muslims in Nigeria are all in dubia, saudi Arabia, oman, turkey and kuwait chilling.

The Nigerian Christian is a political Christian and a hypocrite

Are they going there to seek asylum?
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kayberg: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Educationalserv:
it a law even unmarried Nigerians cannot travel to hajj without a male guardian .so Nigerians have to peer with men as their husband to travel. They pair 1 man to 4 woman for travelling purpose.

And you follow them around over there…
You went with them to every nook and cranny they travel around they went while there.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by compton11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Is your brain paining you, or when you can't read and comprehend you call things rubbish.
your dumb ass ain't answering the question ooo.

Just simple answer without long epistle.

Mikecold:

Is not the same new testament you claim we corrupted because of the finished work of Christ that makes Christian's God children
so that stops u from using it?

Mikecold:

So how then do you contradict yourself by arguing if you wont allow the same new testament explain the context slavery was used in.
this thing is very clear

Now u have been free from the sins and u become slave of God.

Are u slave of sin or slave of God as indicated by the Bible?

Mikecold:

Paul didn't create christianity
did Jesus created or preach Christianity?
U were first called Christians in Antioch after Jesus gone.

Mikecold:

i follow Jesus who says when i pray i should call Jesus FATHER.
and u call that father?
Cos y'all pray in Jesus name only.

Mikecold:

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Zombie, above is how it's done, Jesus
whom Christian's follow didn't only know where he was going he knew where his followers would be

You see how the peadophile lied to you that other prophets he didn't know what would happen to him let alone his followers
chai what tha hell?
Was the verses about that Allah commanded him to say talking about salvation here? gringrin I swear u dumb

It is talking about what will happen in future and how he isn't different from the messangers before him and that statement was meant for the Pagans of Mecca that were expecting the prophet sent to be some kind of angel.
Nobody knows what will happen to him as far as he is on this earth.
Like when u will die,how u will die and or the calamity that will befall u in future.

Boy, Sorry the verse is not about salvation
Al jannah has already been granted to
Allah says
Those who believe, and work righteousness, their Lord will guide them because of their faith, beneath them will flow rivers in gardens of bliss. (Quran 10:9)

As to those who believe and work righteousness, verily We shall not suffer to perish the reward of any who do a (single) righteous deed. (Quran 18:30)

(Oh Muhammed)Give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therein, they say: “Why, this is what we were fed with before,” for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy), and they abide therein (for ever). (Quran 2:25)

Mikecold:

Ofcourse he is either referring to Jesus as God to be able to bring people to heaven or he lied.
which heaven?
Be deceiving yourself there

The same Jesus that can't grant the two daughters of zebbede to sit in his right hand will grant heaven?

Mikecold:

Jesus has his place in the Trinity, it's all defined, if your spirit doesn't know how much physical pains feels to your body does it mean your spirit is no longer part of you in Trinity with your soul and body?.
what a confused soul
The man that don't know the time of judgement day is part of trinity? gringrin

Are u saying the other two are keeping secrets from him? gringrin

Mikecold:

This didn't stop Jesus from "preparing" a place in heaven for those on earth as if he owns heaven.

It didn't stop Jesus from telling his disciples what would happen in the years to come.
hehehe from the authentic hadith,there are companions of prophet Muhammed that have been granted jannah before they left the earth

Narrated ʿAbdur-Rahman bin ʿAwf:that the Messenger of Allah said:

Abu Bakr is in Paradise, ʿUmar is in Paradise, ʿUthman is in Paradise, ʿAli is in Paradise, Talhah is in Paradise, Az-Zubair is in Paradise, ʿAbdur-Rahman bin ʿAwf is in Paradise, Saʿd bin Abi Waqqas is in Paradise, Saʿeed is in Paradise, Abu ʿUbaidah bin Al-Jarrah is in Paradise

Mikecold:

Blockhead, has your brain cells so weakned you don't remember Mohamed died of rat poisoning in a food
I thought the said the verse was talking about his salvation before gringrin?
Wow do u know the prophet died three years after the poison?

Mikecold:

If he knew his left from his right would he have died like a swine without purpose
John the Baptist was beheaded,I don't see u crying about that.
Bible recorded that Jesus drink sour wine,that mean sour wine killed him gringrin

Jeremiah was stoned to death by his people

Amos was toutered to death

Many other prophets death like that but u ain't crying about that but concerned about a man that died three years after he ate poison? gringrin

Mikecold:

I gave you a passage where he said he doesn't know what would be done to him, if you don't know what would be done to you how do you know what would happen to you?
did John the Baptist knew he would be beheaded? gringrin

Mikecold:

You no really well, did you ask me if i have a wife to be having sex or na so una see sex as water that should be drunk without finding out who is drinking it
forget that one

Mikecold:

Werey, hygiene is a personal service to yourself

It has nothing to do with a God that is spirit, yet you must take care of yourself
chai u dumb

How can u worship God without cleanliness in body?

Mikecold:

But this hypocrisy that you use dirty kettle and one sachet pure water to wash your head and prick with legs makes you hygienic is false
hmm dirty kettle stained with poo and sh.it right?

Hmmmm

Mikecold:

Armpit dey there must Muslims don't touch it they smell, and believe that one dem wash wearing clothes is their baffing
all Christians armpit don't smell, right?

Mikecold:

In reality the non Muslim when baff inside house fit clean pass you, but you are thinking na your sins you also wash away that's why you think na you clean pass grin
do ur dumb ass know there is different among ritual bathing, ablution and normal bathing?

Mikecold:

You see your foolishness now, I said you Muslims see that cut and nail washing as spiritual rather than physical

Do you hold kettle when going to the bank and piss catch you, shey you no go piss or excrete without water?

So what's the issue about water bullshit, in my house there is toilet paper and water, people use any most like papper and you can't tell me they are babies that can't clean their anus well
mumu

It is both hygiene and spiritual we are doing it for boy.

Mikecold:

I think the whole country know generally about the issue of cleaninness between yorubas and igbos

Na yorubas themselves they use themselves joke on dirtiness, but i have no issue with Yoruba Christian's but the hypocrite Muslims among them that claim hygiene.
wow u have no issues with Yoruba Christians gringrin

What a rule and divide

But your kinsmen killed akintola and ademulegun that were Yoruba Christians

And Kanu was known for cursing the same Yoruba Christians

What an hypocrite.

Mikecold:

I have lived around Hausa quarters in different states so yes i know numerous Muslims that their hygiene stop at that pure water they use to wash leg when they enter mosque

They believe they are externally clean with that, they leave the mosque till evening na ordinary water them go just shower on their sef after smelling like nama
so because Hausa that some of them are naturally dirty don't wash that means all Muslims don't wash?
Do u know the whites that introduce Christianity to y'all reary bath?

Mikecold:

Nothing like Igbo Christian women here, that act is a traditional act and not Christian act, Christian women tell them their faith forbids it, na so the thing take die, what you see in drama is just yester years history
and when did I call it Christian act?

But those who are doing it are mostly Christians,ain't they?

Mikecold:

No curse but Islam is an hypocrite religion exposing immorality which it says it shuns with such act.
how is how u pee related to morality?

Mikecold:

A man should pee like a man, the woman that has hole sef would stand erect and spread leg to pee in public, a passerby would not see her private part
what makes u sure that all man in the world stand pissing?

And what make u sure all Muslim men bend pissing?

Mikecold:

But zombie men would bring gbola out bending to pee and holding kettle, many times i need to drop kids in school or bring them home and behold it's like a porn scene seeing pricks on the ground
well done it is prick u dedicated your life to.

Mikecold:

Some pull their clothes down to do it their anus is in public, they won't want women doing such but they sexually abusing the public sanity of those women
and how is that an Islamic act?

Cos Islam ordered us to cover our unclothedness.

Mikecold:

Fool, praises and worship are all glory to an entity whether man or God.
oh so the musicians that pray rich people are also worshipping them Abi?

Mikecold:

Like Yoruba touts you can praise a man with series of words

Like Yoruba musicians you can sing praises and dance for the man

You can also be solenm in tears, been sober, they are all the same as they uplift and glorify an entity
so they are technically worshipping right?

Mikecold:

There are so many, anything that you do from the bottom of your heart to glorify God is ok.
the nude church in US are going to church unclothedness and this is from the bottom of their hearts.

They glorified god too?

Mikecold:

A woman used her hair to clean Jesus feet and he accepted it
and that don turn to worship?

Mikecold:

David danced it was accepted, Jesus lifted up his hands and head to heaven to appreciate God
appreciate, praise are different from worship.

Mikecold:

God commanded Gideon to send men to use trumphet to praise him it was accepted
all the evidence u are bringing never indicated worship there.

Mikecold:

Solomon gave a very large offering it was qualified as glory to God

I can go on, God is spiritual not a dummy that you must do a certain robot pattern to access

So long your heart is sincere and your way is with him he would accept your praise, worship, thanks how ever you express it
since u are have been beating around the bush with telling the truth.

Let me show u worship
Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped-Exodus 34:8

So the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord was concerned about the sons of Israel and that He had seen their affliction, then they bowed low and worshiped.
Exodus 4:31

Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell down before the Lord, worshiping the Lord-2 Chronicles 20:18

Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker
Psalm 95:6

And so on like that.

When Satan carried your man god to high mountain and asked him to worship him,was he talking and dancing and clapping?

And y'all stupid idiot have gut to call we Muslims headslammers while people have been slamming it to worship God in Bible before.

Mikecold:

Muslims are worshipping the stone, if your allah is not the stone then he should be worshipped without reference to a stone because he is supposedly above in heaven not in kaabal

The so called stone as you call it becomes a mere creation of his and not him himself, so just as you can't worship a man, a tree, you shouldn't worship a stone as they are all creation not the creator
and I asked u,the Jews facing the wall,are they worshipping the wall?

David worship God by facing the temple,is David worshipping the temple?

If there is no kabaah, Muslims will still worship.

Mikecold:

Bowing and praying to something is not respect or intersection it is reference to the object
and I asked u
Was David that worship God in the front of the temple worshipping temple?

Mikecold:

Old enough to teach you sense that is lacking in your head
the one he refused to teach u because of your childish statements.

Mikecold:

Allah said he sent an Arabic Quran for Mohammed to understand, Mohammed was the messenger sent to his people (Arabs)
chai what a dumb boy

Are u expecting Allah to sent Qur'an to him in all over 5000 languages?

Mikecold:

Same allah clarified that he sent Messengers to all nations

Quran 16:36

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger,[b]
how is your dumb ass refused to understand this?

It means every nation were sent a messangers .

Mikecold:

[b]Quran 14:4
And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people

yes just like how Moses and Jesus was sent to people that understand their language.

Mikecold:

Question is Allah sent Mohamed as messenger to qurash Arabs so which messenger did he send to you as a Yoruba Muslim because he said for a place to be Islamic he sends a messenger that must be in your tribe
if we didn't see evidence where he was sent to us,we won't be following him

We have sent you forth(oh Muhammad) as nothing but mercy to people of the whole world
(21:107)

Mikecold:

I can worship anywhere because Jesus didn't restrict himself to one ethnic group like arab
boy that is not the answer to my question

Let me ask again

Can u worship in Japanese church with the Japanese where they don't speak English?

Mikecold:

Jews facing wall because Yaweh presence was in the temple via the ark of the covenant.
so they are worshipping the wall too.

Mikecold:

Yet all this was invalidated by Jesus dieing on the cross, the temple curtain was torn open and all Jews can worship God without facing any temple or direction
but Jews never believe he died for their sin!

Mikecold:

Of course Jews can keep doing it in ignorance since they don't read
Do Christian have the religious knowledge than the Jews?

Mikecold:

Not same in Islam the pagan service to a stone
while David and Jews are conducting pagan service to temple and wall gringrin

Mikecold:

I just trashed this your confusion, God's temple is no longer on earth or on block, it's in us through Christ Jesus

I heard new today gringrin
What a confusion

So why going to church then?

Mikecold:

Is anyone saying something other than the 30 years or are you too dumb to differentiate age of a person from the time he spends on a throne.
u still haven't answer

U know this is the main topic, right?
When he began to reign

Was he one years old?
---years old?
or 30 years?

Mikecold:

which appears to him

Qur'an never said sun set in muddy water there

I gave u example

If u are going on the highway under the sun,the far highway will appear to u as if water is on the highway.

Mikecold:

Science has proven Quran to be false sun rises in the east and sets in the west
chai why are dumb by clear message?

Qur'an never say sun set in the muddy water by qhul qurnian saw it like that.

Mikecold:

No Allah is dumb,
wow calling your creator that indicated how Bible has disrespected him so much.

Corinthians 1:25
For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

New Living Translation
Then the Lord rose up as though waking from sleep, like a warrior aroused from a drunken stupor_psalm 78:65

Mikecold:

he says the Earth is spread like carpet but science has reveled the Earth is spherical
arindin u only know this when u go up to thousands miles up the sky.

But the earth u are walking on

Was it not spread for u to walk on?
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Heffalump(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Because the Islam practiced there is different from that practiced by those in this con3.

They practice it with common sense. Here they practice it zomebistically

Infact, there's no better reply than you've given. SA is one of the few Islamic countries with human dignity because of their alliance with America. If other Muslims can be tolerant like SA, there will be absolute peace in the world �

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Educationalserv:
Nigerian Christians are quick to slam Islam,hisba,islamic banking etc .but how come they are rushing to work in the most sharia complaint nation ? So it was hate for northern Nigeria all this while .Muslims hate jews and will never work for a Jewish hospital or state even if they pay 1m usd .there are no clubs,alcohols,sex in Saudi.

They are relocating for the same reason that Muslims relocate to morally corrupt western countries

Money.

We all need money to cater for our needs.

Calm down
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Modrov:

They are relocating for the same reason that Muslims relocate to morally corrupt western countries

Money.

We all need money to cater for our needs.

Calm down
muslim will not relocate to countries that woudnt allow them pray in public ,observe Ramadan,grow bear and wear the hijab. So why would a Nigeria Christian that so much hate any thing Islam migrate to place where he can't attend church ,can wear western cloth ,can live free ,can't drink beer ,can have consensual sex etc ??
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Heffalump:

Infact, there's no better reply than you've given. SA is one of the few Islamic countries with human dignity because of their alliance with America. If other Muslims can be tolerant like SA, there will be absolute peace in the world �
open a bottle of heniken and see the 70 stoke of lashes u go collect .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sabo Garin Still "No Man's Land"? / Northeast Polls:2023 Election Opinion Poll Results By Bantupage / Dino Melaye Captured Tearing Apart Tinubu Poster A Car -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.