Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud (3059 Views)

Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian Christians are quick to slam Islam,hisba,islamic banking etc .but how come they are rushing to work in the most sharia complaint nation ? So it was hate for northern Nigeria all this while .Muslims hate jews and will never work for a Jewish hospital or state even if they pay 1m usd .there are no clubs,alcohols,sex in Saudi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kundagarten: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Same way Muslims run to America and Britain.

48 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Rikze: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
shocked

Because the Islam practiced there is different from that practiced by those in this con3.

They practice it with common sense. Here they practice it zomebistically

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kundagarten:
Same way Muslims run to America and Britain.
there is freedom of religious practise in America and Britain .there are mosques and islamic centre and halal shops. But in Saudi there are no churches or pastor's no beer no clubs no adultery. Even Christian lady must dress as Muslims .only Islam values only.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Because the Islam practiced there is different from that practiced by those in this con3.

They practice it with common sense. Here they practice it zomebistically
try and wear mini skirts or drink alcohol .U know what madness mean in Saudi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kundagarten: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
there is freedom of religious practise in America and Britain .there are mosques and islamic centre and halal shops. But in Saudi there are no churches or pastor's no beer no clubs no adultery. Even Christian lady must dress as Muslims .only Islam values only.

Yeah but why do Muslims go to the liberal West with women dressing anyhow, Gays and alcohol everywhere?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
(1). First of all i would like you to bring all the names that went to that interview and also tell us how you identified they are all Christian's.

(2). Who is more desperate between the applicants that went for an interview in their country (not online) and a whole nation that has to bring it's job search quest into another country?

(3). The same thing that won't allow doctors stay in the Saudi Arabia is the same thing that would pursue these ones (some like seeing before believing)

(4). Have you seen any non Saudi arabian (Muslim or Christian) who go to Saudi to hustle and has the desire to settle there?

They keep there families in their countries to collect enough cash that would take them to better nations, this is different when Muslims are planning to jakpa to Christian nations and permanent stay with all their families is their target

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kundagarten: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's funny how the one place Muslims hate going is the same place they try to force down our throats> Islamic countries.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Kayberg: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:

On adultery, you're an hypocrite.
I have overheard many Nigerian women talking of their adventure during their visit to Saudi Arabia on Hajj. They laugh at themselves and also mock their friends or perhaps co travellers who sleep with Saudi men in exchange for jewelries.

So cut out the no adultery thing from your comment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kundagarten:

Yeah but why do Muslims go to the liberal West with women dressing anyhow, Gays and alcohol everywhere?
that not the topic answering a question with another question is mumurism. Muslims can still be Muslims even if he stays in lasvagas .Christian would not be Christian they stay in Saudi. To must adhere to strict islamic codes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kayberg:

On adultery, you're an hypocrite.
I have overheard many Nigerian women talking of their adventure during their visit to Saudi Arabia on Hajj. They laugh at themselves and also mock their friends or perhaps co travellers who sleep with Saudi men in exchange for jewelries.

So cut out the no adultery thing from your comment.
how can that happen when u can travel to saudi Arabia without a male guardian. Woman dont drive and dont mix with men at any point. Fat lair .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
(1). First of all i would like you to bring all the names that went to that interview and also tell us how you identified they are all Christian's.

(2). Who is more desperate between the applicants that went for an interview in their country (not online) and a whole nation that has to bring it's job search quest into another country?

the applicant that had to pay 10 k each to be interviewed for 1 minute the saudi embassy is here already .the venue is paid by the 10k x500 =5m the hungry doctors gather .the saudi embassy staff are working in Abuja so zero cost .the Nigeria doctor are among the least paid in Saudi. American ,English, Indian etc ....
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
that not the topic answering a question with another question is mumurism. Muslims can still be Muslims even if he stays in lasvagas .Christian would not be Christian they stay in Saudi. To must adhere to strict islamic codes
Since you have the list of the people who went for interview and they told you their faith why not publish their names or delete this dumb thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Chibuike21: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
They hate Islam but are first in line at Saudi embassy.

Why are we Igbos like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
the applicant that had to pay 10 k each to be interviewed for 1 minute the saudi embassy is here already .the venue is paid by the 10k x500 =5m the hungry doctors gather .the saudi embassy staff are working in Abuja so zero cost .the Nigeria doctor are among the least paid in Saudi. American ,English, Indian etc ....
l am not aware that embassy would leave their job and start handling requirement exercise especially when they aren't skilled in the health sector

I am aware that Saudi Arabia paid Meed Consultants which is a Nigeria consulting company for a requirement job which Nigerians applied for.

I don't know when Meed Consultant gave you the religion status of those who applied

You don't know the above so all your assumption is zero

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Since you have the list of the people who went for interview and they told you their faith why not publish their names or delete this dumb thread
pointless .Muslim Nigeria doest have enough doctors talkless of migrating out in MASS. They rather remain and become health administrator in future like cmd of state hospital .but southern Christian alway desperate for money and money and money.they can even move to Kabul if Taliban can pay
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
pointless .Muslim Nigeria doest have enough doctors talkless of migrating out in MASS. They rather remain and become health administrator in future like cmd of state hospital .but southern Christian alway desperate for money and money and money.they can even move to Kabul if Taliban can pay

You see how you just dragged your illiteracy like tiger gen in public.

I asked you for proof on your own statement, you are gloating about assumptions

What is Muslims Nigeria, do Muslims have their own doctors attending to them in this country?

Muslim doctors rather remain in Nigeria, do you control their destinies or you are the one that issue them certificate and where to utilize their knowledge?

Do you have destiny checker that tells you what Christian doctors should do or not do

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Educationalserv: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Isreal should conduct same recruitment drive and see him Muslims will even attend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by unbitchable(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
According to Op all Nigerian doctors are Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by techWriter1: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Same thing Muslims sprint to America and Britain.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by naija4life247: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is because they have psychiatric disorders. They hate Muslims, but they love Muslims' money.

The Saudis are worse, they want infidels doctors to be putting hands in their wives' pusssies during child birth and romancing their daughters and wives in the name of examination.

Religion is a facade.

Lest you forget, I am a very proud Yoruba Muslim Nigga.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
naija4life247:
It is because they have psychiatric disorders. They hate Muslims, but they love Muslims' money.

The Saudis are worse, they want infidels doctors to be putting hands in their wives' pusssies during child birth and romancing their daughters and wives in the name of examination.

Religion is a facade.

Lest you forget, I am a very proud Yoruba Muslim Nigga.
But honestly who is the desperate one here

The op says it's the applicants whom he erroneously claims are Christian's without proof.

Yet this is Saudi Arabia that is an Hardline islamic state in a kufir nation that is secular asking for kufirs to come play with their wives pussies as you put it

Applicants could be athiests or sango doctors for all we know

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Sunday2021: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iam a Christian but sometimes I'm ashamed of the way our Christian Brothers worship money. During the just concluded Olympic,
a Muslim athlete refused to participate in the because his opponent is an Israeli but our Christian Brothers cannot do that because of hungry for earthly things. I can bet you that many of them will convert to Islam before returning back. Saudi is looking for convertee not doctors.
Can a Muslim travel to a country where he is not allowed to practice his religion? The answer is no. Then why are you guys traveling to a place where Christianity is a taboo?
We don't value our faith, we are selling our birthright because of crumbs.
An Igbo man will come to nairaland to begin to insult Islam but if they call him to denounce Jesus Christ because of one million naira he will do so sharply.
Infact I know a pastor that convert to Islam because they want to give him airforce Job.
Most beneficiaries in amnesty program for niger delta were forced by Asari Dokubo to convert to Islam before they benefited. I know a military officer from Rivers State who has a degree in theology but he is now an imam in the military.
We may insult the op but I think the op is confident enough to mock us publicly, majority of them are mocking us secretly because of our hungry for earthly things.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by reccy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm not surprised about christian at all. My God has described and details their behaviour. So when i see them with gilberish, instead of getting angry or annoyed, i just flash back to my Quran and i will smile....

We await that day!
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by optionalY09: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
They are too dumb, if they didn’t end up i jail they’ll bring their head back
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by famouscargo4u: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Saudi Arabia is far more liberal than the northern states.
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nonpartisan1: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
They are bloody IpOB hypocrites
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam a Christian but sometimes I'm ashamed of the way our Christian Brothers worship money. During the just concluded Olympic,
a Muslim athlete refused to participate in the because his opponent is an Israeli but our Christian Brothers cannot do that because of hungry for earthly things. I can bet you that many of them will convert to Islam before returning back. Saudi is looking for convertee not doctors.
Can a Muslim travel to a country where he is not allowed to practice his religion? The answer is no. Then why are you guys traveling to a place where Christianity is a taboo?
We don't value our faith, we are selling our birthright because of crumbs.
An Igbo man will come to nairaland to begin to insult Islam but if they call him to denounce Jesus Christ because of one million naira he will do so sharply.
Infact I know a pastor that convert to Islam because they want to give him airforce Job.
Most beneficiaries in amnesty program for niger delta were forced by Asari Dokubo to convert to Islam before they benefited. I know a military officer from Rivers State who has a degree in theology but he is now an imam in the military.
We may insult the op but I think the op is confident enough to mock us publicly, majority of them are mocking us secretly because of our hungry for earthly things.
Abdul be proud of your religion

I can feel your shame

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
Nigerian Christians are quick to slam Islam,hisba,islamic banking etc .but how come they are rushing to work in the most sharia complaint nation ? So it was hate for northern Nigeria all this while .Muslims hate jews and will never work for a Jewish hospital or state even if they pay 1m usd .there are no clubs,alcohols,sex in Saudi.

Running there or going there to earn a living?
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by frankmoney(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
how can that happen when u can travel to saudi Arabia without a male guardian. Woman dont drive and dont mix with men at any point. Fat lair .
what kind of religion won't allow women drive and mix with men ... Islam is really a problem honestly , you guys live in the Stone age in 21st century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by frankmoney(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
unbitchable:
According to Op all Nigerian doctors are Christians.
you dey mind am ? He knows a whole bunch of educated people are usually from the southern part of the country
Re: Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Plan to ismalise Nigeria says the Christians in Nigeria but then you will see the Nigerian Christians in muslim countries embassies like UAE, saudi Arabia, oman, Jordan, turkey, qatar looking for visa and if eventually they are given, when they get to those Muslim countries, they will start sending pictures home.

Even some Nigerian Christians dress like the arabs who are muslims grin grin

Many of the ipob members who hate muslims in Nigeria are all in dubia, saudi Arabia, oman, turkey and kuwait chilling.

The Nigerian Christian is a political Christian and a hypocrite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House In Osun, Properties Destroyed / Breaking News: Huge Evidence Showing Peter Obi Got 1 Million+ Votes In Lagos. / My Polling Unit Done And Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.