Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) (2259 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by mitchyy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Popular Big Brother Season 5 Housemate Nengi just shared photos of herself and veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo on set of a new movie “Tarella.”

She shared the post on her Instagram page with the caption:
“Guess who got another amazing opportunity to work with the LEGEND @mofedamijo .. In an actual movie this time.. I’m Blown .. Grateful �

#TarellaTheMovie
Directed by @lolo_starrr and @kayodekasum”

RMD has also previously shared photos of himself as a king and actor Timini on same set as a prince.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_vdgBNVzj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
RMD is Handsome grin
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by Teadavid23(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Congratulations yellow pawpaw
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by elmoduddah: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
I can imagine Erica and Nengi in one movie, since they both love acting
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by mitchyy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
RMD is Handsome grin

Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice move .. dem be 30BG family
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 4:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Rmd

Money good oooooooooooooooooooooooo
God bless our Hustle too
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by myfameblog(f): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2021
American Rapper, R5 Homixide has died at the age of 22.

“Who tf gone watch my back now. Take me with you twin.” said Problem Child 5 on Instagram, confirming the news.

With his track “Lion Heart,” Homixide shot to stardom earlier this year. His most recent song, which was just released earlier this month, has over 60,000 views on YouTube.

It has not yet been confirmed how the singer died.

See More Here: https://livedoings.com/american-rapper-r5-homixide-has-died-at-the-age-of-22/

Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by myfameblog(f): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2021
MI Abaga rants after spending two hours in a police station.

MI Abaga, a veteran rapper, lashed out on social media after spending two hours in a police station.

According to him, the station’s current state is nothing to write home about.

He took to Instagram to implore Nigerians to obtain their PVCs in order to vote in those who have better ideas for the country.

See More Here: https://livedoings.com/mi-abaga-rants-after-spending-two-hours-in-a-police-station/

Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by elmoduddah: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Incase this enters front page, i have booked this space
Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
elmoduddah:
Incase this enters front page, i have booked this space
Yeah bro. After booking,carry ur booking ticket to CBN for cash out

Re: BBNaija Nengi to Star In New Movie With Actor RMD (Photos) by elmoduddah: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yeah bro. After booking,carry ur booking ticket to CBN for cash out

Of course grin

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Treat Your Case If You Mess With Rita Dominic’ – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Wa / Photos: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants In Traditional Attire / Another Naija Girl's Mad Fashion | [LOOK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.