Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know (31406 Views)

AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L / AITEO Cup 2018 Group Stage Draw And Match Venues / Champions League Draw - All Groups (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by chudisco(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
So assnal won't be there...

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

it ain't possible, Madrid, juventus and psg are in port 2
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by chudisco(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

This their pots get as e be.
Villarreal, Lille, Sporting Lisbon in pot1 while
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, PSG, Liverpool in pot2?
Thought the topmost 8 seeds should be in pot1.
Those guys won their respective leagues
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Barcelona can’t beat Ajax in camp nou? Barca might not win in Italy but won’t lose, and Barca will definitely drag it with man city sef, they have good records against England teams
without messi abi undecided
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
without messi abi undecided

Lol Ajax have no Messi also, ax Milan has no Messi too so all of them go drag am
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by TEEBAGWELL(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
PSG European Heavyweight my foot

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Juanmike:
The fact that you take it personal speaks volume.

He isn't taking anything personal.
You should be thankful to him for devoting his time to tutor you.
We learn everyday because life is a school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Thinkfree(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
tradepunter:

This group will never happen

It's too easy for man utd

Rather they will spread those guys across all groups to make everything balance

Villarreal pot 1
Man u pot 2
Zeniet pot 3
Malmo pot 4
Its very possible
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

This their pots get as e be.
Villarreal, Lille, Sporting Lisbon in pot1 while
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, PSG, Liverpool in pot2?
Thought the topmost 8 seeds should be in pot1.

Noted: winners of Farmer's leagues seeded as top teams in pot1 angry

Pot 1 is exclusive to all champions of all european respective leagues chelsea and villarreal made the pot 1 because they won champions league and europa league respectively..
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Juanmike(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingosytex:

He isn't taking anything personal.
You should be thankful to him for devoting his time to tutor you.
We learn everyday because life is a school.
That makes one of us
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol Ajax have no Messi also, ax Milan has no Messi too so all of them go drag am
you know nothing can't be auguring with a teenager
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
you know nothing can't be auguring with a teenager

Nlders and fooIs who think highly of themselves are like 5 and 6
Thought you had sense at first but then no sense whatsoever
Ode say na auguring
Like Ajax is a super team now, even Milan they are super also! Mtchew abeggi e say na teenager lol

When last is Milan feature in the UcL or what has Ajax done in the past 2 years that makes them unbeatable
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Philip4564(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thinkfree:
Man u
Zenith st peter
Villarreal
Malmo
na easy draw united fans dey always find...you can't win this competition without winning the heavyweight

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Philip4564(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ode say na auguring
Like Ajax is a super team now, even Milan they are super also! Mtchew abeggi e say na teenager lol

When last is Milan feature in the UcL or what has Ajax done in the past 2 years that makes them unbeatable
The way some people dey always talk ehn..no matter what Barcelona are still heavyweight team and you can't compare them to the likes of Milan and Ajax..no matter how wack a Real Madrid team may looks when it comes to UCL I don't always want my team to be drawn against them..I'm a Chelsea fan I know we win them last season but Madrid in that UCL is always fire

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ode say na auguring

kid u think u can come online and start insulting ur elders just because nairaland has given u d platform to do so. If u see me in real life can u make this statements I don't blame u. U lack home training. When I ist started watching ball u weren't even born in d ist place ist
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Thinkfree(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Philip4564:
na easy draw united fans dey always find...you can't win this competition without winning the heavyweight
this year na our year of treble.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Lewisdinho(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bad belle d kill o. grin grin
Juanmike:
The Mod didn't mention Copa Amelica, showing how mediocre and agricultural it is, soon some fan of new French farmers will come and tell us how their sHOTspot won an intergricultunal trophy that Chile won back to back.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
kid u think u can come online and start insulting ur elders just because nairaland has given u d platform to do so. If u see me in real life can u make this statements I don't blame u. U lack home training. When I ist started watching ball u weren't even born in d ist place ist

Lol abeg rest baba
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Philip4564:
The way some people dey always talk ehn..no matter what Barcelona are still heavyweight team and you can't compare them to the likes of Milan and Ajax..no matter how wack a Real Madrid team may looks when it comes to UCL I don't always want my team to be drawn against them..I'm a Chelsea fan I know we win them last season but Madrid in that UCL is always fire

Gbam exactly
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Lewisdinho(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bad belle grin
Juanmike:
The Mod didn't mention Copa Amelica, showing how mediocre and agricultural it is, soon some fan of new French farmers will come and tell us how their sHOTspot won an intergricultunal trophy that Chile won back to back.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Philip4564(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thinkfree:
this year na our year of treble.
keep dreaming
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by sirrespect14(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Bigredmachine post=105174456]So assnal won't be there...

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

This group is suicide
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by ndidibabe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Which group is Arsenal?
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by thundafire: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

Chelsea will be out
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105175722:
BLUES FOR LIFE.

THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

THE OFFICIALLY BEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Win, Draw or Lose,
Our Blood remaind BLUE.

KTBFFH.

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by yenereal(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright......bring it on.....we can't wait for champions league to kick start....

That champions league anthem every Tuesday and Wednesday night ehnnn.....hearing that anthem gives me orgasm..

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

If you are a niggar and you know that anthem you must be a real niggar ...
When ever I hear that anthem. ...no matter how beautiful a woman is...even if she is naked and am on top of her....I will immediately stand up and run down to the viewing centre

Lol
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by tradepunter: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thinkfree:

Villarreal pot 1
Man u pot 2
Zeniet pot 3
Malmo pot 4
Its very possible

Interesting
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Silentgroper(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wat is liverpool doing with psg na. Dz is nt right. Y cant liverpool be in pot 3 or 4, mke we breeze enter final like dat.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Silentgroper(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wat is liverpool doing with psg na. Dz is nt right. Y cant liverpool be in pot 3 or 4, mke we breeze enter final like dat.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Bigsunny01(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

Chelsea will still come out and top ur dream team niggar grin
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by guychidile: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Give us the draw jor!
Chelsea is not afraid of any damn team
We take any team as we see them..gba gam.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by tunashg: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Arsenal howfar cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Odion Ighalo’s Miss Worse Than Yakubu Vs. South Korea? / Mentioning Messi Saved My Life, Says Argentine Kidnapped In Nigeria / Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.