Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri (1171 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Located And Kidnapped In Kenya: My Hunch. / Why The NDA Was Attacked – Femi Fani-kayode / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
“Army would burn down Igbo villages and Igbo kill people if NDA was located in the South-East” – Rapper Eedris

Nigerian Hip-pop artist, Eedris Turayo Abdulkareem who is simply known as Eedris Abdulkareem has been dishing hot blows at the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies, WonderTV Media reports.

On his recent post on Instagram, the rapper reacted following the attack on Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) which occurred at the early hours of Tuesday 24th August, 2021.

The rapper stated that if NDA was be located at the Southeastern region of the country, that the Army would have burnt down ‘Igbo villages’ and killed ‘Igbo people’ as well.

The post which he posted on Instagram read;
“Let’s assume NDA is located in any Igbo States and such attack too place.
By now the Army would be burning down Igbo villages and killing Igbos”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_g8rWMi2t/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm not being a tribal person but it's the truth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Princessogaraya(f): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don't mind them

9 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by san316(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
The way Obj burnt Zaki Biam right?

2 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by complexBoss12: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
coming from a non-Igbo means alot

16 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
complexBoss12:
coming from a non-Igbo means alot
A Muslim for that matter.

Nigeria is useless with a male leader.

10 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Finnese001: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sad truth

7 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by cybertruss(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very powerful truth

12 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by thesicilian: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
A Muslim for that matter.

Nigeria is useless with a male leader.
I hope you're not married
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by cybertruss(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
I believe the military is compromised. Nigeria will soon become another Afghanistan and our politicians following money is to be blamed. The latter is true if our government integrated the repentant Boko Haram/ISIS to the military?
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
How many villages have buhari burn down since ipob have been killing soldiers and police. Even if they do that, its justified as you're inconsequential in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by gidgiddy: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
The undisputed truth

2 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Kinematics: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
SlyDev:
[s]How many villages have buhari burn down since ipob have been killing soldiers and police. Even if they do that, its justified as you're inconsequential in Nigeria.[/s]

12 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by FakeUnity: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
SlyDev:
How many villages have buhari burn down since ipob have been killing soldiers and police. Even if they do that, its justified as you're inconsequential in Nigeria.

Dirty muslim mugu. Effing ragheaded bagger. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
They always find a way to put southeast even when it is not needed.

Nda is in Kaduna not in South East.
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Kwamecron(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
You are so right Idris

3 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Davash222(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
I'm not being a tribal person but it's the truth.
For the first time you said something sensible. Maybe you should be posting mostly on Wednesdays.

4 Likes

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

For the first time you said something sensible. Maybe you should be posting mostly on Wednesdays.
LOL.
Give me an award na.

1 Like

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
LOL.
Give me an award na.
You'll only get one when you agree with me the future isn't femail

1 Like

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by techWriter1: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm not getting a tribal woman but it's the true.
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

You'll only get one when you agree with me the future isn't femail
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Farid24224(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

The future is AI mami
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Davash222(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The future is useless, then.

1 Like

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by saphiere(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

The future is useless, then.
For the good of us all.

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Tochi3(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eedris the pains and agony you have already caused to zombies can never be undone.

Peace be upon you as a non-DOTian
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by Lorddominic(m): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2021
President Buhari is a modafucking terrorist! Na me talk am...come and beat me

1 Like

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by immortal2: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2021
The Igbos must support NINAS to end this war. The Fulanis are still at war with us, and many dont know it. That explained the presence of all the military check points in the SE before UGM started attack on them. That explain the bypassing of federal projects in the SE.

Free yourselves by joining NINAS.
Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by kingsceemark(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2021
SlyDev:

Another head slammer Terrorist spotted

Re: If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri by ObiOfOnistha: 5:00am On Aug 26, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra APC Guber Candidate, Uba, Escapes Death From Police Gunshot / Ndigbo, Who Should We Send To Aso Rock In 2023? / Release Obi Cubana Or Arrest Bola Tinubu Too – Deji Adeyanju Tells Anti-graft Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.