Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below (1223 Views)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / The Reasons Why I Killed My Naval Boss, His Girlfriend —houseboy / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by ikechialex1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

A former Navy Commodore, Kunle Olawunmi, has said that Boko Haram terrorists mentioned names of current governors, senators and Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation but the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has demonstrated unwillingness to go after the high-profile politicians for reasons best known to it.

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqHchE2idhE
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let's continue to talk about it! While they continue their plans

Let's not grab the bull by the horn undecided

Mtcheeeew
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by Daveambition(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tukur Burutai rn

Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by modsfucker: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I watched the disgruntled ex-mumu... I wonder what the source of his grievances was.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by beeblack: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
We are all aware of it but Jehovah will not allow them to succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by darthv: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2021
modsfucker:
I watched the disgruntled ex-mumu... I wonder what the source of his grievances was.
you have absolutely no sense

4 Likes

Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by modsfucker: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2021
darthv:
you have absolutely no sense

It's he who that does sport betting that is bereft of sense.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by adefitim(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Could this Islamization be true?
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by darthv: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2021
modsfucker:

It's he who that does sport betting that is bereft of sense.
is sport betting illegal in Nigeria?
As your signature states, - your are lawless jst like your brothers..
terrorist sympathizer...
Even northerns are tired of this goverment.
Even the presidents wife
Nonsense... Ass licker
Misplaced priorities....

2 Likes

Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by EagleNest(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2021
He is stating the obvious. Buhari's body language when it comes to the matters of Bandits, Miyetti Allah, grazing gives him out as sympathetic. He needs to resign asap, as he can't lead Nigeria effectively with such an mindset.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by Grace001: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2021
This is serious
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by obyrich(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2021
adefitim:
Could this Islamization be true?
Is he the first person to raise the alarm? Something sinister is going on. He worked in military for over 30 years. He spoke with authority. An ex deputy CBN governor has said the same thing. These are authorities who operated at top echelon of government.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by OLORIPAPA: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari the strategist
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by Mihaug(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2021
And there u have it

Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by modsfucker: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021
darthv:
is sport betting illegal in Nigeria?
As your signature states, - your are lawless jst like your brothers..
terrorist sympathizer...
Even northerns are tired of this goverment.
Even the presidents wife
Nonsense... Ass licker
Misplaced priorities....

Sorry, I know your tickets don cut, hence your frustration. Steer clear from sports betting.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by darthv: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
modsfucker:

Sorry, I know your tickets don cut, hence your frustration. Steer clear from sports betting.
I laugh at you.pele
Only an affiliate marketer would understand.
Re: Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below by HardMirror(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
modsfucker:

we are talking something serious here, you are bringing sports bet into the discussion. are you ok?

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl R*ped And Murdered After Her Mom Traded Her For Crack Cocaine / Blood Bath! As Akwa Ibom Communities Witnessed Rival Cults Clash / Mob Shouting Allah Akbar Set Fire To Hundreds Of Christian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.