Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Reasons Why I Killed My Naval Boss, His Girlfriend —houseboy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Reasons Why I Killed My Naval Boss, His Girlfriend —houseboy (756 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Ex Naval Boss, Says They Want To Islamise Nigeria. Watch Him Below / Houseboy Poisons Naval Officer And Kills His Girlfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why I Killed My Naval Boss, His Girlfriend —houseboy by BetaNaijablog: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
When news broke out of the gruesome murder of a 22-year-old former student of Federal Government College Owerri, Lauren Onye, who was found dead in the home of her boyfriend, Navy Lieutenant, Yusuf Yahaya Abubakar, on Friday May 4, 2018, at the Nigeria Navy Barracks in Borokiri area of Port- Harcourt, Rivers State, many suspected her boyfriend was behind the murder, but they had no inkling he was equally a victim.
Two days after she was killed, some Naval Officers forced their way into her boyfriend’s apartment after they received an information from one of Onye’s friends, known as Joy, that she had been killed by her boyfriend and that her corpse was lying in his apartment.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/06/the-reasons-why-i-killed-my-naval-boss.html

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Moment Woman Starts Performing Yoga In Her Seat On Board A Plane / Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. / Video: Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead In Church After 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.