Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum (38690 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Naijanascam: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
vultureBBgrills and difficultleo how market?

4 Likes

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by ORIGENAL(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Same people that will vote massively for bubu if he decides to run for third term....

Despite the killings in benue...he shock me when presidential election results faĺl out...

Mumu benue people still vote for bubu.......bubu nor supposed get single vote from benue...
Na manage atiku take win benue state....

PDP: 355,355 vote
APC: 347,668. Vote
Walahi e shock me
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by naija4life247: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
ovie8200:
Enjoy it, bastards. When you all were attacking an innocent man thinking he was your problem simply he is Christian president from the south and you think God will give you people peace. Carry your cross as you people like it.

Jonathan is a useless drunk. Don't praise a fool because you met a idiot. Both of them are good for nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Omooba77: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

When and where did Fashola engaged you in idle talks or when did he color any lie to you

Bros go and sleep, all the roads he claimed FG has fixed is not lie.....
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Father254: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/north-has-paid-biggest-price-for-buharis-failure-says-northern-elders-forum/
BMC continue defending the Islamic mole as a president acting to islamise this nation.

Bad news . It will not work and it won't come to pass.
The south side is beyond your control.

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by israelmao(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari came and set Nigeria on fire ,Nigeria is now standing on her head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by prigoz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning North, this is just a tip of iceberg and most of the north, their mumu is just beginning, they will vote bubu over and over again. Remember 4+4= Total failure

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Jerryherd: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:

Bros go and sleep, all the roads he claimed FG has fixed is not lie.....

Which one . And any links to the site of your accusations
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by arthurwillia(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sanchez01:
Northerners are now suddenly realising that the werey of a president is a failure but BMCs are still hanging on and selling the 'darling daddy' narrative. I sure hope their N30,000 stipend is equal to $30 when they go to the market to buy stuff.

Rest and dead this bmc of a thing, hardly will one see anyone supporting Oga bubu now! It’s an old story so rest
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by annyz: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
c4tnoelz:
Dem neva c anyfn

They Neva C chomchin

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by arthurwillia(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
naija4life247:

Jonathan is a useless drunk. Don't praise a fool because you met a idiot. Both of them are good for nothing

Apt
Oga ovie8200 na the nonsense wey Oga Jona Dey do that time lead us to Oga bubu now this nonsense Oga bubu Dey do will lead us another ldiot, the chain never ends
Na Nigeria we dey

2 Likes

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Abujason: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
THE NORTH IS A BREEDING GROUND FOR VERY BAD LEADERS. CAN SOMEONE JUST NAME ONE GOOD PRESIDENT EVER PRODUCED BY THEM? SO BUHARI CANT BE AN EXCEPTION NEITHER WILL THE NEXT PRESIDENT TO COME FROM THE REGION.
JUST FACT!

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Benbellamor: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
No he is the best president ever, according to mumubbqgrillz, who'll die a painful for supporting evil against millions of Nigerians that are suffering because of this man incompetence

I know he will work mods to delete my comment but at least I have stated the obvious and it must surely come to past, because *NO EVIL GOES UNPUNISHED*
You and this Manabbqgrills..can't laugh here... grin
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by JoeEeL(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
THIS MAN TALKING IS FROM MAURITANIA, NOT NIGERIA.

WHY SHOULD A MAURITANIAN BE CLASSIFYING HIMSELF AS "NORTH"?

SOUTHERNERS, DONT WAKE UP YET O. FOOOLS!
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by CXLVII: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Idiko1: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
As much as I know, northern region of Nigeria has not paid any price for Buhari's failure. If by any chance the northern region has paid any price for the goon's failure, it has yet to receive the balance.
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
The Indegenous Nigerians,listen weve been conquered already mentally-All they want now is to take over our lands -Our leaders are corrupt, and theyve sold us out to our enemies.Unity now, and fight or we all die like cowards and slaves .
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by mzBEAM(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
No he is the best president ever, according to mumubbqgrillz, who'll die a painful for supporting evil against millions of Nigerians that are suffering because of this man incompetence

I know he will work mods to delete my comment but at least I have stated the obvious and it must surely come to past, because *NO EVIL GOES UNPUNISHED*

Amen
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by bayelsaowei(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Arisenews2: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well! History Repeating itself in Nigeria after 34 years? Two times Nigeria super cops and "Heroes" got indicted for aiding and supporting notorious criminals. Watch the interesting story of DSP George Iyamu and Anini, and that of Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi. Click to Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_gSyrNiMA
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
Fvck all yo

That's my baby.
Tpac
They're all mad.
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by zudozz: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
North and Imo State, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu's senseless decision to form ESN and start semi-war in igbo land.
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by tradepunter: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Are you minding that sesped

One day it will end one day it will surely end
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by hotseat: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Our infamous and reprobate rotten meat griller won't be happy with the spokesman of NEF o.

How dare he tag his beloved daddy a failure?

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by techWriter1: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
To know some southies still supporr him for 30k

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by Lawalemi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
The man na confirm failure
Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by ajepako(f): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Put him on the ballot tomorrow and they will still give him ' block votes'

Then cry and wail when the consequences of their bad choice brings about calamity..

Una mumu will never do

3 Likes

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by OMONGBALI: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
, what do you have to see about this?

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by diplomat058(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari and Atiku no be both Fulani?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Same people that will vote massively for bubu if he decides to run for third term....

Despite the killings in benue...he shock me when presidential election results faĺl out...

Mumu benue people still vote for bubu.......bubu nor supposed get single vote from benue...

1 Like

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by HabaHaba: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hahahhahahahaha
I laff in Malu (cow) language!

Me, i didn't deceive myself, i never for once imagined thia man would disappoint me and do well. Lol.
Many of those wailing about PMBs failures were definitely the ones who voted, campaigned and Most Shocking worst awards goes to those who TREKKED (Haba! Haba!!!!!!!) for this old, naturally wicked and the-real-definition-cluelessness-of-a-president-ever-experienced-by-any-nation!!!!

Kai!!!

Allah ya tsare yan Naijeriya!!!

4 Likes

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by SeriouslySense(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
shocked shocked

Re: North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum by SIRTee15: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

As in the benue vote shock me that year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) / Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.