Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Southern One Nigeria People How Market? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern One Nigeria People How Market? (383 Views)

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by FreedomArmy: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
The blood is flowing and the people are dying like chicken. The truth is glaring to your face that its not working and that the country will never work but you think you know more than Ty danjuma,Mr mallaffa,Mr kunle olawumi who made a great revelation and many others who tells the truth. One Nigeria will consume you all if you don't repent and seek for the disintegration of this country.

Seun osewa the owner of this forum please remove that permanent thread on politics section that is against threads on the disintegration of the contraption( Nairaland say no to secession). Or are you telling me that you sleep everyday as a happy person. How can you be an advocate of one Nigeria when innocent souls are perishing everyday. How can you be advocating for one Nigeria when the military can turn their guns against those that they should protect.

Support the disintegration of the contraption and you will be saving lives and avoiding the ultimate doom.

I don talk my own.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by BiafraInc: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don't mind the daft and dumb ones.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by buckeyemedia: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
FreedomArmy:
The blood is flowing and the people are dying like chicken. The truth is glaring to your face that its not working and that the country will never work but you think you know more than Ty danjuma,Mr mallaffa,Mr kunle olawumi who made a great revelation and many others who tells the truth. One Nigeria will consume you all if you don't repent and seek for the disintegration of this country.

Seun osewa the owner of this forum please remove that permanent thread on politics section that is against threads on the disintegration of the contraption( Nairaland say no to secession). Or are you telling me that you sleep everyday as a happy person. How can you be an advocate of one Nigeria when innocent souls are perishing everyday. How can you be advocating for one Nigeria when the military can turn their guns against those that they should protect.

Support the disintegration of the contraption and you will be saving lives and avoiding the ultimate doom.

I don talk my own.
Who are you waiting for to come & divide it for you? Same corrupt people like yourself that you claim you are running away from? Who will demarcate the borders for you? France or Britain? Or The United States that just ran away from Afghanistan?
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by buckeyemedia: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
Don't mind the daft and dumb ones.
Haiti is the poorest country in the Northern Hemisphere because of the debt they owed to France when they were granted independence January 1 1801, 5 generations of Biafra cannot pay your debt to Nigeria.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by FreedomArmy: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who are you waiting for to come & divide it for you? Same corrupt people like yourself that you claim you are running away from? Who will demarcate the borders for you? France or Britain? Or The United States that just ran away from Afghanistan?
Mr bandits if you want the a border look no further. Our language and geographical location already divided the country. No one should lie to me that he is happy to be a Nigerian. If you are happy in Nigeria of today then it means you soul is lost to the demons.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by FreedomArmy: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Haiti is the poorest country in the Northern Hemisphere because of the debt they owed to France when they were granted independence January 1 1801, 5 generations of Biafra cannot pay your debt to Nigeria.
debt to Nigeria? This is funny. The investment of biafrans outside Igbo land is far greater than whatever you think you have in the Biafra land in the name of one Nigeria.
The land is filled with blood. Support the disintegration of the contraption and you will be saving lives.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by NSNA: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2021
They are waiting for population reduction via war in Nigeria.

Nigeria better split by referendum now.
Re: Southern One Nigeria People How Market? by FreedomArmy: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2021
They will wait till I get late. When the damage will be very irreparable

(1) (Reply)

IF NIGERIA’S GOVERNMENT WANTS RELEVANCE...KEY INTO THE NINAS MOVEMENT-SAHARA REP / 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified / Anglican Priest Was Killed By Hoodlums Sponsored By Security Agencies- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.