Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,585 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" (737 Views)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by Mummyfour(f): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Till I Woke Up - Deji Adeyanju.

The activist said he had a dream and Femi Dani kayode was calling him and he kept on shouting "blood of Jesus" until he woke up
As we all know FFK that had been an ardent supporter of PDP who kept on baring his fangs at anything APC recently defected to APC.
It's on record that he has since been seen going from one Apc chieftain's home to another for dinners and lunches which he has always brought to the public domain.
Deji Adeyanju has criticised ffk 's defection ,but had also made it known that it didn't come as a shock to him .
He has come out to say that FFK was calling out to him in the dream and he trusted in the "blood of Jesus"to sever any kind of relationship that FFK may want with him

What do you make out of Adeyanju's dreams and state of mind at this point?
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by OBALOLA55(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Till I Woke Up - Deji Adeyanju.

The activist said he had a dream and Femi Dani kayode was calling him and he kept on shouting "blood of Jesus" until he woke up
As we all know FFK that had been an ardent supporter of PDP who kept on baring his fangs at anything APC recently defected to APC.
It's on record that he has since been seen going from one Apc chieftain's home to another for dinners and lunches which he has always brought to the public domain.
Deji Adeyanju has criticised ffk 's defection ,but had also made it known that it didn't come as a shock to him .
He has come out to say that FFK was calling out to him in the dream and he trusted in the "blood of Jesus"to sever any kind of relationship that FFK may want with him

What do you make out of Adeyanju's dreams and state of mind at this point?
RIGHTEOUSNESS2 RESPECT YOURSELF HERE O, ABI TIME NEVER REACH TO VISIT ROMANCE SECTION grin

Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by chatinent: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm. I'm here to read comments.
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by ifiokjohn(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
If na you, you go come?
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by realstars: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Trust the man called ffk and see your salfe for pit. he is like a rolling stone that gathers no moss.
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by aremuforlife(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2021
The guy about to migrate, just watch out
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by Tap0lane: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2021
FFK said n did more than this but where is he today ?! Adeyanju madness de your papa head. You think say na only Igbos n Ipob de read your post.

If Yoruba are serious the likes of this shameless clown should have been set ablaze overnight to pay back the burning of Igbokwe's home.
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy grin grin if Fani Kayode papa (Buhari) come call am nkor grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by helinues: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Busy body Adeyanju.

FFK has moved on, if Deji want to remain stagnant, that's his headache
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by Mummyfour(f): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
RIGHTEOUSNESS2 RESPECT YOURSELF HERE O, ABI TIME NEVER REACH TO VISIT ROMANCE SECTION grin
Obalola55, no be righteousness na!
So because blood of Jesus dey there grin, you mistake mummy four for "pastor Righteousness"
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by OBALOLA55(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
Obalola55, no be righteousness na!
So because blood of Jesus dey there grin, you mistake mummy four for "pastor Righteousness"
DID YOU SEE THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by Mummyfour(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU SEE THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED
posted where?
Re: I Had A Dream, FFK Was Calling Me To Come & I Kept Shouting" Blood Of Jesus" by OBALOLA55(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
posted where?
CHECK UNDER THAT SAME TEXT YOU QUOTED

(1) (Reply)

Uninterrupted Light For 3months. / I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya Bello / El Rufai- Kano People Are Our Slaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.