Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House (37322 Views)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187327:
Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

If you don't say AMEN to this above and below prayers but you quote this post to justify your evil.
Evil deaths will come your way for the evil you support,.

A very BIG AMEN To that also.

Amen oh!!!

Punishment awaits the liers, bigots, hypocrites and online zombies who keep defending the evil going on in this administration

1 Like

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Guyman02: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2021
RedEnergy:
Despite all that has happened and still happening, some people still want to vote for APC in 2023. That is the true definition of insanity.
One of them BBQGRILLS is above your comment, he is a Tiv guy suffering from Stockholm Syndrome
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by shadeze: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187327:
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT

If you don't say AMEN to this above and below prayers but you quote this post to justify your evil.

You just placed a curse on yourself because you are the number one supporter of the evil you speak about.

1 Like

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Guyman02: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
BetExpert:
That chronic devil supporter is not a Tiv man. Na Igbo woman she be, a psychopath efulefu wey na 30th wife of one Aboki for North, wey Fulani bandits dey pass around every weekend for sex.
Check his profile on Facebook, his name is Felix Terungwa Dav and he is not hiding it
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Testimony1988(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2021
So sad.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by EmmaLege: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
silvoclaira:
Sad one... Death is now the cheapest thing in Nigeria.

The massacre continues as Buhari and his supporters watch with joy and
happiness.
We've never had it this bad in the history of this country.

RIP

well said my brother. its really bad

1 Like

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Adrian98(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
This country is a joke under buhari. Everything this government criticized and accused goodluck of, they are doing x100
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Aykush(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Gunayo:
keep quiet. It is you that should have sense forever. What he just said is true but people like you who are sympathetic to the APC will have unnecessary erection against anything said against your demonic party.
I am not in support of any party! They are all the same bunch of recycled old useless criminals!

1 Like

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by pedrilo: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
The nigerian army op safe haven is a disgrace to security outfits

1 Like

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by HopeAlive16(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
In a sane society, President Buhari should have stepped down or be impeached because he has failed woefully. But they have decided not to make it their business, no wahala. That man's govt is like a disease and it's spreading fast. Commander of the Armed Forces my foot angry
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by anataala: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2021
A big amin to my brother
post=105187327:

No be curse,
Na FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Blitzerz: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
They will label this one as "clash" since Its Christians that were killed.

The other one the other day was labelled "massacre of Muslims".....

Judgement is coming.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by macrodata(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187327:
All the ritualists, kidnappers, [s]Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East,[/s] North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone(ME) supporting such devils and unrest.

No be curse,
Na FACT

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Brunosamel(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187327:

No be curse,
Na FACT

This prayer will not work taking action against this killing and massacre speaks louder than any prayer the whole Nigeria will pray know this and know truth
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by macrodata(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Slizzords:
I honestly wish I can see you in person. .heaven knows what will befall you
He's deluded & needs help. His darling Bubu has brought so much shame & hopelessness to this young man to the point where he can't even advertise his business on NL. I wonder how he feeds. He's scared for his life but shame won't let him admit Buhari is a failure.

Confessing that he is wrong and Buhari has no good plans for NG might be his only ticket to redemption.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2021
44 people chai,this plateau state don suffer, Sha. Alot of blood has been shed . E come be like say no be human being Dem dey kill. sad
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187396:

Posterity will judge us all.
If you support good things, good things will follow you,
If otherwise, stop now before it gets too late.
Our kobo.

Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by plateau1stson(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2021
LadyRosa:
Hmm...
Waste of time, set the government house on fire, that's the first meaning protest to register your displeasure after which you go after the lives of all the people politicians representing you all as they have failed.

If I'm a politician in the state, I will set up a covert operation with dare devils on my payroll. Their aim will be to eliminate this brutal herdsmen on the offensive,on a WEEKLY basis.
I have been thinking about this walahi I just need funds Kawai boys are ready to do this
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Maobichek: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
meolaniyi:
funy you. Do you think it's the North problem? You are joker

Of a truth, it is not. My heart bled when I heard the NDA killings and what is happening in Jos now, no part of this country is safe now.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by LutanFyah: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105187327:

No be curse,
Na FACT

Keep writing nonsense to mask your stinking hypocrisy.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Maobichek: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2021
PAtoGCFR2034:

Show me a hypocrite.

Hypocrisy is when you make these prayers from one side of the mouth, then through the other side of the mouth praise and defend the ineffectual leader who promised to lead from the front, thereby supporting evil.

God is not mocked . You may have just cursed yourself

Good morning, I feel your plight okay, he didn't comment on NDA attack, he feign ignorance on security being in the "Exclusive list" to which only the president can preside. Most governors would have defended their ppl if the have power to command our security agencies. Rotimi Amaechi cried over this and no one listened to him. No governor can command the Police, Army, Navy etc only the president who has the primary responsibility of securing lives and properties and defending the territorial integrity of Nigerians.

Kastina is in trouble already and Masari told his ppl to defend themselves. PMB failed woefully, those destroying this country directly or indirectly will not go unpunished here on earth.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Maobichek: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
seunayantokun:
Practically speaking, the no state government in Nigeria can protect anyone. The federal government has all security apparatus.

What they need to do is to take a stand with their people now and ask for autonomy or secession.

You are correct but no state governor can ask for secession because they are under oath to remain and defend Nigerian integrity.

My only concern is that APC don't emphasize on security being in the"Exclusive list" again unlike how they shouted to the rooftop during GEJ days. Commissioner of Police Rivers state tormented Amaechi so much the he couldn't enter government house because police blocked the entrance. Nigeria need help now more than before.
Re: Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House by Maobichek: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Slizzords:
I honestly wish I can see you in person. .heaven knows what will befall you

Good morning, please don't issue threat okay, I know you feel bad, I'm in the North so I feel more than you do. He is in Port-Harcourt and don't know what ppl are suffering here even in Kastina state, the home state of the president.

Whether he is paid to support evil or does it willingly, God will reward all men here and hereafter, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.