Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector (18038 Views)

Ortom Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Garba Shehu Criticises Yoruba Nation Over UN March, Partnership With IPOB / Oba Solomon Ilesanmi Calls Governor Fayemi's Projects Legendary, Lauds Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:
Lives are being wasted everyday, we are talking of hundreds and thousands of lives of Nigerians since 2015 and all the PRESIDENCY with the like of known terrorists like Buhari, their grand patron, Patamni or whatever his name is, Shehu, Lier Mohammed not the dead pedophilic prophet Muhammad but our own very big nose Lier could keep spewing is about politics and how Ottom defects from one party to another instead of getting to the root of the situation or treating the Fulani Bandits in the language they will understand like in other parts of Nigeria. Well, Benue is the state where the COWARD past military general Gowon who committed so many genocides in Nigeria is from. So I'm enjoying every minute of it and I wish them what they did to my tribe back then. So I'm with the Fulani on wiping the whole of Benue if need be.
You just come online to spew foolishness, are you igbos saints that has never done any one harm? Better go back to your cave life.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Ten06(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
The governor is in order, what we need is a better president
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by mayormick(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Pious101:
Rather than focusing on d message they are attacking d messenger....very soon Fulani would be an endanger specie in Nigeria....just matter of time
Fact, I have also maintained that sooner or later they are going to become endangered specie cause they've planted the hatred inside Nigerians
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by just2endowed: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Aufbauh:

So you believed all the lies and propaganda churns out by Ortom?
Have you ask yourself how manage Buhari got over 300k plus just 7k less votes against Atiku in Benue last presidential election in spite of the so many killing reported by Ortom?
Benue people know the real story and not what you guys are make to believe.

Ortom was still in APC that's why his people followed him. It's like you are supporting the killings by your 5th terrorist group in the world? Or do you think the International communities were wrong in labelling them terrorist while buhari and your Nigeria state are yet to proscribe them? See, what ever good intentions you are seeing or defending this killer herdsmen/bandit is a blind intention.

I know it's difficult for you and buhari to accept his brothers as a terrorist group but one day, when his tenure is over, they will be duely proscribe locally.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Omooba77: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/grazing-reserves-presidency-knocks-ortom-calls-governor-serial-defector/

The Presidency is using every effort to defend private business and people are dying without any effort to curtail it by same government who sworn to defend everybody. The truth is, something is very wrong with us.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Omooba77: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Aufbauh:
I have observed that most people that take Ortomatic failure seriously are non Benue indigenes.
Ask most Benue indigene about Ortom and he will tell that the Man is the devil's incarnate.
Always criticizing the presidency all the time without doing anything better differently.

Typical of people who have lost their senses to slavery mindest. Forgetting that life is a cycle.......
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Grace001:
Garba Shehu mumu abòki, didn’t your principal change party too?

Shameless old fool, if not that ortom have immunity they will have deal with ortom for speaking up. They want everyone to pretend as if nothing happened.

Failed government

Garba Shehu himself does not only change parties, he changes principals. It was Atiku that brought him as his aide to APC, now he can lambast the same Atiku anyhow to protect his job.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Igahbarr: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Garbage Shehu
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by MrUchenna1(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2021
ONE CAN NOT BE AS USELESS AS GARBAGE TO A NATION
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by seunmsg(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2021
The president shouldn’t be issuing this kind of statement.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Curious345: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Shehu Garba is a generic taliban
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Nkitara: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Swinger60:
Gowon is from Jos.
They are being slaughtered as well
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by tradepunter: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:
Lives are being wasted everyday, we are talking of hundreds and thousands of lives of Nigerians since 2015 and all the PRESIDENCY with the like of known terrorists like Buhari, their grand patron, Patamni or whatever his name is, Shehu, Lier Mohammed not the dead pedophilic prophet Muhammad but our own very big nose Lier could keep spewing is about politics and how Ottom defects from one party to another instead of getting to the root of the situation or treating the Fulani Bandits in the language they will understand like in other parts of Nigeria. Well, Benue is the state where the COWARD past military general Gowon who committed so many genocides in Nigeria is from. So I'm enjoying every minute of it and I wish them what they did to my tribe back then. So I'm with the Fulani on wiping the whole of Benue if need be.

Stfu you are not igbo because at the end igbo and benenue share boundaries and have similar cultural in certain things.

All these online fulanis will be taking on false narratives to stir hate but you will fail woefully.

Everyone is woke all that remains is to find means to defend themselves...
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by cymone3kz(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:

Gowon is not from this present day Benue state..get that into your skull.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Tyriq: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:
You're a coward
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by lordixon(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:

Fact check: Gowon is not from benue state
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Bodexinvest: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria is in a terrible situation.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by olisaEze(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
I find it amusing that someone who also is a serial defector is calling someone unprincipled for being a defector.

Just negodu Garba wen be Atiku boy at a time, is this ur way of saying ur Oga is also unprincipled?

Nigerian politics has only one principle, chop I chop.

I am yet to see a Nigerian politician that has not changed party to reposition himself for better choppings before. grin grin
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by pedrilo: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2021
The size of Nigeria is covering up a lot of carnage that is currently ongoing.
The Rwandan war is child's play to what is secretly happening in Nigeria but our size and population is covering up a lot.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by AerialMapper: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
A defector calling another a serial defector...

Wetin we no go see for this kwantiri

Did Garba not defect from PDP to APC

Infact APC only exists because they are a bunch of power hungry defectors ...especially the most power hungry who since 2003 was thirsting for power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by DaddyGoo: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:

On behalf of Benue state and her indigenes, including myself, I REJECT General Yakubu Gowon.

We hereby direct you to return him to Plateau, his state of origin!
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by shanktang(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Will Garba shehu deny that the killings are not there or it's been exaggerated, or it's not being committed by the herdsmen, I see this assertion as a way to distract people from the main thing happening there which is that people are being killed, and unfortunately he mentioned nothing about that in his statement.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Iykoto86(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/grazing-reserves-presidency-knocks-ortom-calls-governor-serial-defector/
Chai,garba shehu is now worried for the good citizens of Benue. There is nothing like a good Fulani.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by nathyx(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2021
"Causes deaths of innocent Nigerians by inciting farmers against herders" shocked shocked Where and which news faction has ever captured herders killed by farmers Oga undecided undecided
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by NOGRUDGES(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2021
pedrilo:
The size of Nigeria is covering up a lot of carnage that is currently ongoing.
The Rwandan war is child's play to what is secretly happening in Nigeria but our size and population is covering up a lot.

Thank you, most people have refused to address it as a genocide.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by membranus: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Pious101:
Rather than focusing on d message they are attacking d messenger....very soon Fulani would be an endanger specie in Nigeria....just matter of time

Yes the Fulanis should become endangered species in Nigeria if they continue in their evil ways of shedding innocent bloods and disturbing the peace of every tribe in this wretched country.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by bjdon: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Ortom peper them no be small!!!
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Tareq1105: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
What has changing party 5 times got to do with the issue of killings and grazing route raised by Gov Orthom?

Garbage shehu is sinking day by day.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Femeto: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by emezuo17: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Nkitara:
. Gowon is from platue state but resident in Zaria, Kaduna state.
Re: Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector by Awoleesu(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Indeed, garba is a "pitiable messenger" as Aketi described him...

What in that damn statement did he accuse Ortom of, that his principal is not guilty?

From changing of political parties to ethnic jingoism!

Buhari's dossiers:

APP: 1999-2003

ANPP : 2003-2007

CPC : 2007-2011

APC: 2011-date

What with the "dot in a circle" statement? Reminiscent of the Nazi days ain't!?
And the "in the language they understand... You can't sit in Lagos and tell us what to do... The 97% vs 5% voting expression" all these comments credited to Buhari were meant to 'unite' Nigerians I guess! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia / Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again / Ekweremadu, Osinbajo And Ameachi At Interdenominational Church Service In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.