Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,737 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer (550 Views)

Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually / Real Madrid Agrees deal To Offer Cristiano Ronaldo To Juventus / OMG!! Real Madrid To Offer Cristiano Ronaldo New Contract Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by kenzysmith: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2021
The heat tension between Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus just gives Manchester City the upper hand. The Premier League champions offer a big salary for CR7, but refuse to pay Juve.

The Old Lady seemed already tired to keep up with the star because of the eye watering salary of £26 million per-year. The failure in the Champions league also becomes their reason to get rid of the striker.

Ronaldo was left on the bench of Massimiliano Allegri's squad for the last Serie A game. In the 2-2 draw against Udinese, many speculations popped up that the player also wants to leave.

According to Gianlucadimarzio, this situation also affects Manchester City who need another striker since Sergio Aguero departure. The reports adds, they offer Cristiano Ronaldo a two year contract with £230,000 a week.

However, the Citizen refuses to pay any transfer fee to Juventus. Although Vecchia Signora just put a cheap price for the 36-year-old which is around £25 million.

Another report added, Juventus is interested in the idea of a swap deal before the end of the transfer window. They look at City's Gabriel Jesus as part of the deal with CR7.

The purpose of getting Cristiano Ronaldo shows Manchester City's desire after failing an attempt to secure Harry Kane. The England international chose to remain at Premier League rival, Tottenham Hotspur.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ghanasoccernet.com/man-city-offer-ronaldo-2-year-ps230k-a-week-contract-but-want-a-free-transfer&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjllqTKg87yAhVR5uAKHZE8BpAQFnoECAAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0aYzQzXYajdq87cHslC1xT

Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by Hezzyluv: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Ronaldo the super Mario... grin

But why didn't I play my football to professional level before I stopped cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by VoltageDivida(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by Manq(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Never thought a year like this would come when big players would transfer to a new club for free.. meaning one day the USA and Canada might just open their boarders just for 1week..

Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by Soulsymbol99: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Psg should try and sign him. CR7 and Messi on the same team!! cheesy the whole world would love 2 see that,and that will benefit Psg's fortune cool
Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by kenzysmith: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Psg should try and sign him. CR7 and Messi on the same team!! cheesy the whole world would love 2 see that,and that will benefit Psg's fortune cool
no I don't want the competition won't be idea it best this way PSG and man city are both ambitious
Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by Great100000: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Make he come back to EPL jor, I just like & respect this Nigga & that Dwarf.
Re: Man City Offer Cristiano Ronaldo 230k Per Week but want a free transfer by Soulsymbol99: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
no I don't want the competition won't be idea it best this way PSG and man city are both ambitious

Keeping the rivalry between them alive. Cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shirt Sales Eclipse Messi And PSG / Here Are The 7 Clubs That Have Won The English Premier League So Far / Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.