Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! (473 Views)

Hidden Secrets Of Money The Rich Won't Tell You / Why Rich People Won't Just Give You Money / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
��� ��� ���������� ��� ������� ����� �� ��������� ���������?

In my earlier days of affiliate marketing I struggled a lot for leads.

I joined many platforms then, out of excitement and thought everything and every service will get sold.

However, nothing happened at all.

Do you know why?

Because I was not getting quality leads for those services. And lack of leads marred my dream generating revenue.

As I was a beginner I had no options to generate leads except my website. There the traffic was decent but not great.

That possibility also went in vain.
One fine evening while I was scrolling on social media I stumbled upon a post on lead generation. I read that carefully.

Naturally, I cannot stick my attention to a place for long. But here something caught my attention; the post was written about my pain point which is 'Lead Generation'.

After reading that article I came across that if I want to get only quality leads I must have to invest a little for a mentor.

I was not afraid of learning. Because at that time I really needed to be success in affiliate marketing and I don't have leads also.

So I thought that if I invest some money in learning then, it will work wonder after that...

So did I. I enrolled in a mentorship. My mentor told me that "Victoria, if you want to get leads first you have to optimise you social media profiles."

At once I was totally confused...because nobody before told me about it...!!

I asked him "How?"

So then he guided me for a month. Suggested how social media is optimised, how he get 15+ leads every day, and from where.

He is a successful affiliate marketer and I came to know that in short time.

I followed my mentor for two months and did as I was told. Suprisingly when I started to apply I was seeing good outcome and I was quite happy with 10+ leads everyday.

Finally, I got someone who understood my pain point and provided a solution.

I am going to share all those strategies of proper lead generation with only 10 people who are finding same problem like me.

The fact is that nobody wants to tell the exact strategies, that is why most of the newbie affiliate marketers keep struggling for leads.

Simply you can whatsapp me through the number on my signature.
Thank you.
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
What of people who don't have social media profiles. Who don't have Facebook or Instagram or people who are not active at all on social media, how can they optimise social media to generate leade? Do they need to start getting active on social media..
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cee0nne:

I joined many platforms then, out of excitement and thought everything and every service will get sold.

Do you know why?

Because I was not getting quality leads for those services. And lack of leads marred my dream generating revenue.

As I was a beginner I had no options to generate leads except my website. There the traffic was decent but not great.

One fine evening while I was scrolling on social media I stumbled upon a post on lead generation. I read that carefully.

Naturally, I cannot stick my attention to a place for long. But here something caught my attention; the post was written about my pain point which is 'Lead Generation'.

After reading that article I came across that if I want to get only quality leads I must have to invest a little for a mentor.

I was not afraid of learning. Because at that time I really needed to be success in affiliate marketing and I don't have leads also.

So I thought that if I invest some money in learning then, it will work wonder after that...

So did I. I enrolled in a mentorship. My mentor told me that "Victoria, if you want to get leads first you have to optimise you social media profiles."

I asked him "How?"

So then he guided me for a month. Suggested how social media is optimised, how he get 15+ leads every day, and from where.

I followed my mentor for two months and did as I was told. Suprisingly when I started to apply I was seeing good outcome and I was quite happy with 10+ leads everyday.

I am going to share all those strategies of proper lead generation with only 10 people who are finding same problem like me.

The fact is that nobody wants to tell the exact strategies, that is why most of the newbie affiliate marketers keep struggling for leads.

Thank you.
What of people who don't have social media profiles. Who don't have Facebook or Instagram or people who are not active at all on social media, how can they optimise social media to generate leade? Do they need to start getting active on social media..
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by HiideaConsole(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The thing is you have to be online to get the best of affiliate marketing these days

The traffic is online, so why are you not online?

The alternative is blogging or email marketing... How do you capture traffic or build a list without being online first??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by FreeSpirited: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
HiideaConsole:

The thing is you have to be online to get the best of affiliate marketing these days

The traffic is online, so why are you not online?

The alternative is blogging or email marketing... How do you capture traffic or build a list without being online first??
I definitely have no idea how it works, that's why I was asking.....for instance, I dont use my Facebook or Instagram profile for selling...u know, apart from me not being active on those platform, the idea of using my Facebook account to sell..stuff isn't a in image many will love to project, cos they are already known for something else.....I hope u understand. ..thats why I wanted to know how it's being don

1 Like

Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by SavageResponse(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Cee0nne:

Do you know why?

I asked him "How?"

Thank you.

I thought you came here to expose the secret of Affiliate Marketing to newbies but instead you're using an indirect means to market your training services grin

1 Like

Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by 9wila: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

I thought you came here to expose the secret of Affiliate Marketing to newbies but instead you're using an indirect means to market your training services grin

Of course,they would get to know about the secrets in the training smiley
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by HiideaConsole(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I definitely have no idea how it works, that's why I was asking.....for instance, I dont use my Facebook or Instagram profile for selling...u know, apart from me not being active on those platform, the idea of using my Facebook account to sell..stuff isn't a in image many will love to project, cos they are already known for something else.....I hope u understand. ..thats why I wanted to know how it's being don

I understand you perfectly
Now, there are many ways to go about this...

I gave some alternatives which are blogging, in this one, you're not necessarily selling... You may be doing something as simple as writing reviews about something or a product and in the article, insert an affiliat link to a product you affiliate for just in case someone's interested in getting it, of course it has to be relevant to the article

Second is email marketing... In this one, you're going to be building a list of what I call Quality Leads. And you can send series of emails to them educating them, informing about a promo or just about anything... Also in this one, you're going to find a good opportunity to market your products, remember you're kinda anon, if that's what you're after

Now where social media comes in is that, you may have to use your social media handles to draw traffic to your site, (you can also rank organically if you're good with SEO) and in the second case, you may have to use your social media handles to build a list albeit this is all organically (without paid advertisement)

If you have money, you may not bother about all this because you'll just run ads and you're good...

Now, this last one is what I recommend, and that is selling on your WhatsApp...

You may not want to sell on your Facebook or Instagram but selling on WhatsApp is something you should consider not because of anything but because of the advantage of it being the easiest with a higher conversion rate. If you don't want to sell with Facebook or Instagram, consider WhatsApp and special notice to the fact that you actually aren't selling so to say, you're providing solutions that are valuable enough to be bought by those who have problems they could solve by your products

Makes sense??
Re: Secret About Affiliate Marketing People Won't Tell You About! by FreeSpirited: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
HiideaConsole:

I understand you perfectly
Now, there are many ways to go about this...

I gave some alternatives which are blogging, in this one, you're not necessarily selling... You may be doing something as simple as writing reviews about something or a product and in the article, insert an affiliat link to a product you affiliate for just in case someone's interested in getting it, of course it has to be relevant to the article

Second is email marketing... In this one, you're going to be building a list of what I call Quality Leads. And you can send series of emails to them educating them, informing about a promo or just about anything... Also in this one, you're going to find a good opportunity to market your products, remember you're kinda anon, if that's what you're after

Now where social media comes in is that, you may have to use your social media handles to draw traffic to your site, (you can also rank organically if you're good with SEO) and in the second case, you may have to use your social media handles to build a list albeit this is all organically (without paid advertisement)

If you have money, you may not bother about all this because you'll just run ads and you're good...

Now, this last one is what I recommend, and that is selling on your WhatsApp...

You may not want to sell on your Facebook or Instagram but selling on WhatsApp is something you should consider not because of anything but because of the advantage of it being the easiest with a higher conversion rate. If you don't want to sell with Facebook or Instagram, consider WhatsApp and special notice to the fact that you actually aren't selling so to say, you're providing solutions that are valuable enough to be bought by those who have problems they could solve by your products

Makes sense??
Very nice!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? / # / Heavy Duty Equipment Hiring And Leasing Company In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.