Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion (4110 Views)

Reps Summon Mele Kyari, Emefiele Over Non Remittance Of ₦3.24 Trillion In 2014 / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by michigang: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has been directed by the House of Representatives Committee on Finance to reconcile its account with the Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) over alleged unaccounted N5.1 billion.

The Chairman of the Committee, James Faleke, gave the directive at the ongoing interactive session on the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) on Wednesday.

During the Wednesday’s session, the FRC Director of Planning and Standard, Alex Alekwo, told the committee that the FRSC was yet to remit N5.1 billion to the Consolidated Revenue Account since 2016.

But in a swift response to the claim, the Corps Marshall of the FRSC, Boboye Oyeyemi , who attended the session, said the Corps had never defaulted with remittance to the government coffer.

He said the Corps had remitted the said amount.

He also asked the committee to give the Corps time to provide evidence of remission from the Office of the Accountant General.

“If you give us time, we can submit the proof of remittances to this committee,” Mr Oyeyemi said.

“We are a law abiding organisation. As of August….we are very relieved when it comes to remittance.

The committee can inquire directly from the Accountant General of the Federation of the monthly receipts. The records are there. I think there is an issue with the FRC.”

The Chairman of the Committee, James Faleke (APC, Lagos), therefore, directed the Corps to “reconcile with the FRC and give us feedback tomorrow. Go to their office and reconcile with them.”

The committee recently commenced an interactive session with Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the federal government on MTEF.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/481244-frsc-fiscal-commission-disagree-over-remittance-of-n5-1-billion.html

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Holadokun(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
First to comment.

Like if you think Buhari Administration is the most corrupt in the history of this country.

Share if you disagree.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by temitope27(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by ayobami52(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Corruption everywhere...No place is clean

1 Like

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by money121(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by lasthero: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
hmmmmmmm
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Yunmater: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by OgwuEgo: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Like and share kill you there.
Holadokun:
First to comment.

Like if you think Buhari Administration is the most corrupt in the history of this country.

Share if you disagree.

1 Like

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Ofunaofu: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Risingblue008(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
F
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by jerrybabasam: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari administration is just clueless and heartless. Lawlessness have taken over Nigeria, Army, Police, Bandits, Herdsmen, Gunmen Ipob and so on
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by callmeRichie(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
All these ones no concern me, abeg release ur recruitment list kiakia be4 hunger kii me

1 Like

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by tradepunter: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Fehedo:
Okk

You are just a scammer

Why can't you win your money in peace.

Why advertise to people??

All you scammers fleecing Innocent people because they are desperate situation will be worse off one day.
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by sapientia(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2021
There is a level you will embezzle money, it will be a Herculean task to reconcile the account

If you think I'm lying, ask all past state governors

This people people don't know the ones they remitted and the ones they used to fly their girlfriends to Dubai for shopping

Anyways.... It's ok.. I can assure them that nothing will happen to them

If and only if they remain loyal
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Enibanks(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
nigerian has finished kpatakpata corruption fighting corruption inside life
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Emmypure: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Th
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by mike3rickz(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2021
One of the most credible government organization. All their payment are made via REMITA platform..

1 Like

Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by mike3rickz(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
callmeRichie:
All these ones no concern me, abeg release ur recruitment list kiakia be4 hunger kii me
hunger never kill you.. beta hustle handwork d do
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by 02Kebreal(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
mike3rickz:
One of the most credible government organization. All their payment are made via REMITA platform..

Honestly FRSC is a very credible organization
Re: FRSC, Fiscal Commission Disagree Over Remittance Of ₦5.1 Billion by Drsnives(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Thieves

(1) (Reply)

See What My Father Brought Out When I Complained Of Hardship In The City / American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! / Funding massive Infrastructure Developments in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.