Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos (35366 Views)

Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by TheSexLover(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
I no fit try this kind rough play
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by akinade28(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Very stupid challenge, I saw a video where a guy broke his arm. It was scary.

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Polynek(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Silhouette challenge don go grin some pple even say na devlish or demonic game, charlie-charlie nko? Da one na past tense grin now is crate challenge, well all na 4 fun shaa cheesy don't take life too serious bcox u ll never get out of it alive
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Drsnives(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunlayi:

Let me sound a note of warning. Please note that most hospitals are still under lock. If you Break your leg or hand you will have yourself to blame. Nigeria American, Europeans, etc we are all human but remember that what is working for them are not working for us. No insurance, no good hospitals, doctors moving to Saudi....

Be warned

We Don hear.. but we go still do am
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Gee64: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Idleness. Why not? The government takes care of their needs in form of social security. A hungry Nigerian won't try this.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Rexweaver(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
That is one more stupid challenge. I wonder why don't internet users make some useful challenges? Why are they always so silly?
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by kollysnut(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
condralbedez:
How I wish bubu can test his balance too.I just want to check something!!

with Egbon Lai and Jagaban, i really want to check something too

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na so we dey wake up wahala from him sleep. Which one come be Milk Crate Challenge again, when bad governance, cruelty, hunger, terrorism, corruption and other vices are not challenged?
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by condralbedez: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
kollysnut:

with Egbon Lai and Jagaban, i really want to check something too

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Quite stupid and dangerous

Looks like fun but very dangerous
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Bngf: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Niceessien(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am waiting for the first person that will loose his teeth because of this yeye challenge
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by caandi: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
So funny. There’s nothing that won’t trend
Pls patronise me I sell everything pertaining to men’s fashion. Store is at Lagos island. All items are available for pickup and delivery

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by ceaser: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
We no get fresh milk for Nigeria. So beer crate is what we can use.

That Jamaican own sha. They really showed how they are - troublesome.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Mosopzy23: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
The shit looks so hilarious and dangerous at the same time.

Meanwhile , are you tired of not earning with your phone, why burn money on data and others without earning nothing in return. I'm presenting you a golden chance of earning with your phone and a targeted audience through affiliate marketing. Check my signature for more info.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by ceaser: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by wisz1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Note.

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by wisz1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Note

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by wisz1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2021

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Calitoscassius(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Their lives must be so boring they have to do this.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Goalty01: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Uhmm

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Reuben700: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2021

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by crusufixo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who is it that comes up with all these challenges....
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Adakintroy: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Let them play. The world take itself too seriously.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by themanderon: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2021
This generation has taken foolishness to a new level.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
In case you decide to try this dangerous feat, visit your Physiotherapist after the fall.
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Frenzy01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Quite stupid and dangerous... angry

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services

Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo) / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle