Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? (7189 Views)

Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by FarahAideed: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Wow how did you get this

From Daily trust
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
I should ask you anything about Bible does this even make sense to you?

Bible debate spring from a particular topic of discuss, opening such here would mean derailing this thread entirely
then tell me who is a Christian?
What qualifies you to be a Christian.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by templemount: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
I can only see the pattern of foolishness you are showcasing.
Also try and upload the names and religion of the victims of plane crash that killed the former army Chief.
Mind you, IAM not a Muslim before you start thinking rubbish.
u are more foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
what makes you believe they are not already Muslims Abdul

Below are pictures of the event, you can see hijabis already there

Only two women are not on hijab, (they could be athiest for all we know)

The men there could all be Muslims since Muslim men don't need to put on hijab
the worst foolishness on Earth is to decieve yourself. Just keep calm for a minute while watching those pictures, you will hear a silent voice from your heart telling you "IAM lieing to myself"

1 Like

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Idiko1: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
Also try and upload the names and religion of the victims of plane crash that killed the former army Chief.

How do you correlate a premediated attack by Islamic bandits with unforeseen aircraft accident? Are you insinuating the plane crash was orchestrated by the Christian bandits?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by ngreel(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
if I lay curse on you with this your useless comment

3 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by FakeUnity: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
List of the victims of NDA Terrorists Attack

1. Lt Cdr Wulah (Benue) kiled
2. Flt Lt CM Okoronkwo (Abia) kiled
3. Major Datong kidnapped (Plateau) kiled
4. Lt Onah (Enugu) injured and hospitalized
No Northern Muslim was affected.

This pattern is familiar. We are not Stupid.

4 Christian officers 'randomly' killed in an Army that is PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM.

TRUE VERDICT: Their muslim colleagues in the army KILLED THEM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by strangest(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are going to save Muslims life in Saudi Arabia while their fellow Christian Brothers are dieing in Nigeria?

The are running away from the ethnic cleansing, I guess
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:

The Army has already admitted that they suspected insider collusion because the attackers knew exactly where to go

You are just adding that they knew exactly who to attack too
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Decide2rise: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
Your comment shows how inept and naive you're.

2 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
I dare you to challenge me on Christianity if you think otherwise.
God forbid that you are a Christian. Twueh!
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Elliotwaveforec: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
It's more of ethnic than religious.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Depressed101: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are begging to go and safe Muslims lifes in Saudi Arabia? Did you see that pattern also? Christian going to a country where there is no one church? Pls tell us what you are seeing now.
what does that have to do with the discussion in question??
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spy360:

God forbid that you are a Christian. Twueh!
what is a Christian? What makes you a Christian?
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by joyandfaith: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
FakeUnity:

4 Christian officers 'randomly' killed in an Army that is PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM.

TRUE VERDICT: Their muslim colleagues in the army KILLED THEM.

They know too much. Just as how Arotile was killed.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Stone03: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:

Your comparison is too far unconnected. How can you compare a deliberate killing to plane crash?
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Stone03: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what stop you from uploading it?
About my religion,if you have any doubt I dare you to challenge me one my religion ( Christianity) let see who is who

I bet with everything I have, Mr, you are not a Christian. Stop spewing out nonsense. You can only tell that to a fool

1 Like

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by thesolutions(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are begging to go and safe Muslims lifes in Saudi Arabia? Did you see that pattern also? Christian going to a country where there is no one church? Pls tell us what you are seeing now.
Thank you.

Actually, I mean Thank you for recognising the selflessness of the Christendom which you are not part of. So Muslims had no doctors because foreign education is haram. But why is Saudi Arabia looking for Christian doctors from Nigeria and not US or UK. Simple. Nigerian Christians are good Christians.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stone03:

I bet with everything I have, Mr, you are not a Christian. Stop spewing out nonsense. You can only tell that to a fool
I ask you only one question: What makes you a christian?
Instead of going to the level of betting your useless things you don't have, just answer the above question.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by onumadu: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
If it smells like nkapi and squeaks like nkapi, it is nkapi !
Make una dey dia.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by orisa37: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE". THAT'S THE SPIRIT OF BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is worrisome
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is worrisome.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Stone03: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
I ask you only one question: What makes you a christian?
Instead of going to the level of betting your useless things you don't have, just answer the above question.

I won't even bet the most useless thing I have because I found that the uselessness of your entire being is far more useless.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by muller101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are going to save Muslims life in Saudi Arabia while their fellow Christian Brothers are dieing in Nigeria?
Ask booohari.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Friend22(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:

Why do dense people like always pick religion when when it is not the point.

We have criminals making our lives a living wreck yet dummies like you will look for childishly stupid way to prove the extent your stolidity.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Dueprince: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:

Igbo's greatest problem. the greatest marginalizer .
now now now you have cross check, observed, exermine, and conclude that they are not northern Muslim but Christian and Igbo.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Friend22(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:

The guy is really foolish.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Friend22(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Taqqiya.

They know what they are doing
There's no remorse

What kind of confused human are you?

Who sees you know will think you're sensible not knowing sense has sense left you.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by afube: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Saifullah01:
I also noticed a pattern this morning. The only people passing in front of my house this morning don't look Muslim - what do you think I should infer from this?

mtseew- the staggering levels of heinous idiocy displayed by some posters in here baffles me

we know what you guys are up to! the dragon you are feeding will sooner than later barbeque and consume you, people!
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Ykc2(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2021
uba1991:
what of Muslim dying inside sea just to reach infidel countries of Europe?, the Christian Doctors going Saudi arabia will giving accommodation they will be paid in dollars while Muslim going Europe will be farm workers ,your taqiya won't help you, if like call your self an ogboni member the fact still remains your a jihadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife / What Are You Doing To Improve Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.