Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. (581 Views)

Congratulations Nodcredit!!! / Lower Interest Rate, Higher Amount On Nodcredit / Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. by NodCredit: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2021
There are several reasons why your loan application gets denied. First, before you apply for a loan, please ensure you have submitted only accurate and valid details. When a loan application is declined or unsuccessful, it could be for a myriad of reasons. Also, in attending to loan decline issues, we have realized that in some cases, especially those where wrong/invalid details are submitted, your application decline can be avoided.

Here are some of the reasons why a NodCredit loan application is declined, and what to do in those cases:

1. Providing insufficient information
Sometimes, your loan applications get declined because the platform could not gather enough information about you. This could be because:
• You are not accessing the app with your main phone.
• You did not grant app permissions to SMS, Contacts, etc., upon registration.
If this is the case, it means that the system will be unable to get enough information to verify against the details you provided in your app during your loan registration process, hence a decline is possible.

2. Inconsistent Bank Verification Number Info

When registering on the NodCredit platform, it is expected that your details are consistent with what you have in your BVN data. This is because the BVN is a method of user identification for the NodCredit platform, hence irregular details will be flagged. Following your loan application being denied, you will receive a notification that says the number registered on your NodCredit account is different from your BVN phone number. This means that at some point you may have changed numbers. This will make accessing a loan impossible because all your details must be consistent with your BVN data.

3. Unverifiable ID
During the loan application process, you are required to submit a valid, government-issued ID. The IDs accepted on the NodCredit platform include Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), International Passport, Driver’s License, National Identity Card/NIMC Slip.
If your ID could not be verified or that details, in most cases your date of birth or name placement, is mismatched, it means that your details registered in your NodCredit app are different from your ID details.

4. Late/Bad Repayment Records

When you are able to access a NodCredit loan, it means that we have held up our end of the loan agreement. However, when you do not repay your loan on your due date, it means you have breached the loan agreement. Late loan repayments can affect your eligibility to access more loans. If you have made a series of late repayments, you may not be qualified to access a loan from NodCredit.

If you have any questions or complaints, send us a mail support@nodcredit.com

Re: Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. by wharlay07: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
NodCredit Team, Yomi, Oyin and team, it's been 2 months this since I've asked you guyz to liquidate my investment with you. I need this money immediately. Tell Yomi and Oyin to return my money. I need my funds liquidated. I was promised till June 30. It's July 2 and still nothing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Redish Boil Around My Anus ( Graphics Picture ? / The 3 Wise Men Seen Today In Abuja Praying For Nigeria. / How To Predict Over 0.5 Goals At 1st Half (over 0.5 Goals Strategy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.