Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Congratulations Nodcredit!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations Nodcredit!!! (595 Views)

Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. / Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit / Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by NodCredit: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANOTHER ONE IN THE BAG!!!

Over the weekend, the #NodCredit team won The Most Innovative Fintech Brands Africa Awards award for Africa’s Most Innovative Loan Solutions Brand of The Year 2021. We are deeply honored by this recognition.

NodCredit’s mission has always been to ensure every individual is on the path to #financial freedom and success and we strive to design innovative products and services that create and provide financial stability and autonomy to the average man. We have created a broad spectrum of innovative online and physical financial products and services. We believe in bridging #credit gaps, so we keep finding new and inventive ways to solve the problem of financial inclusion by responsibly providing financial services that facilitate growth and economic advancement.

We are grateful to be recognized by The Africa Brands Awards for recognizing our company’s impact in the #fintech industry. We hope to keep providing #innovative solutions that stand the test of time.

Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by ahnie: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
You're all bird of same feathers.
Congratulations on the award Sha.
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by asiwaju1981: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
NodCredit:
ANOTHER ONE IN THE BAG!!!

Over the weekend, the #NodCredit team won The Most Innovative Fintech Brands Africa Awards award for Africa’s Most Innovative Loan Solutions Brand of The Year 2021. We are deeply honored by this recognition.

NodCredit’s mission has always been to ensure every individual is on the path to #financial freedom and success and we strive to design innovative products and services that create and provide financial stability and autonomy to the average man. We have created a broad spectrum of innovative online and physical financial products and services. We believe in bridging #credit gaps, so we keep finding new and inventive ways to solve the problem of financial inclusion by responsibly providing financial services that facilitate growth and economic advancement.

We are grateful to be recognized by The Africa Brands Awards for recognizing our company’s impact in the #fintech industry. We hope to keep providing #innovative solutions that stand the test of time.
Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by NodCredit: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
asiwaju1981:

Congratulations...

Thank You.
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by NodCredit: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
ahnie:
You're all bird of same feathers.
Congratulations on the award Sha.

Hi. Have you used our services before?
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by ahnie: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2021
NodCredit:

Hi. Have you used our services before?
Sorry for my outburst.Back to your question..
No,I haven't.
But from the many complains I have read about some fintect coy,I 've concluded that you're all birds of same feathers.

Mind proving me wrong,your opinion is welcomed.
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by NodCredit: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2021
ahnie:

Sorry for my outburst.Back to your question.
No, I haven't.
But from the many complaints I have read about some fintech coy, I've concluded that you're all birds of the same feathers.

Mind proving me wrong, your opinion is welcomed.

Try using NodCredit. We give emergency loans up to 50,000 to new borrowers and we also make investment accessible with as little as N25,000 and you can earn up to 30%. No fintech company has been able to beat that investment rate as consistently as we have.
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by samuel051: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
NodCredit:

Try using NodCredit. We give emergency loans up to 50,000 to new borrowers and we also make investment accessible with as little as N25,000 and you can earn up to 30%. No fintech company has been able to beat that investment rate as consistently as we have.
can't login my online banking to complete application process.
Re: Congratulations Nodcredit!!! by wharlay07: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
NodCredit Team, Yomi, Oyin and team, it's been 2 months this since I've asked you guyz to liquidate my investment with you. I need this money immediately. Tell Yomi and Oyin to return my money. I need my funds liquidated. I was promised till June 30. It's July 2 and still nothing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Stove, Gas Alternative / Classy And Artistic Frames For Your Apartments / Wike, Wike Take It Easy O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.