Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again (20872 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by BobbieZion(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
donbenie:
Posterity should start its judgment with the Republicans and George W Bush,who went into a war that he couldn't win..
It should also extend its judgment to Trump,who signed the Bill,for the US Armed Forces to withdraw from Afghanistan unconditionally,by the end of July 2021..
That is,assuming that POSTERITY is not as biased and ignorant of history as you are..

The last time the Taliban where overpowered was 20 years ago when a Republican George W Bush was President.
The next time they cease power back under a Democrat Joe Biden.
The Syria war that has lasted for like 10 years now and the Lybia uprising that has affected the whole Sub-Saharan Africa started during the Democrats Rule of Barak Obama.
Don't forget the same Democrats refused to sell arms to Nigeria,but a Republican sold 6 super Tucano fighters to Nigeria.That same Republican warned Iran against attacking Saudi oil wells,at the same time decimated ISIS and executed the most brutal terrorist strategist of The Iran Revolutionary Guards.
Another Republican, George w Bush Sr. Was the president who fought Iraq when they invaded Kuwait in the early 90's.

So now I have come to the conclusion that Terrorism prospers when Democrats are in power.
But,because people hate to hear the truth,they see Republicans as Islamophobic or Anti-Islam just because they hate terrorists.
Trump has gone,you now have your Democrat,deal with it.
Just don't shift blames.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by bigtt76(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Bmaster(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
houseontherock:

Church of Christ and JW are not your average Christian churches...stop being funny
Really
And when do we start categorizing christian churches
Is Christ divided
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Lovenorth: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

Oh! Thank God for Christianity.
Jesus didn't sing and dance nor did he ask you to do, so what are you talking about
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by 0dav2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Those of you that can criticize Christianity
Islam go give una sense
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I don't believe they will force people to obey.. ....

They can only persuade....not pressure...
The world is just trying to label taliban bad

This taliban were even vibing and dancing to drake songs the other day

shut up your dirty mouth

Ordinary hisbah in the north force everybody to comply to their law yet Dem never they carry gun

You call you sef real niggar but you be chicken,

You dey fear Islam abi, cos na dem Sabi slit una throat
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Hanibbal(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Shut up..
Why thanking God for Christianity..?? I thought you and your feminist wannabes fellows here said Christian religious doctrine is misogynistic cos women are meant to submit to men..

Confused lots..

Well.. Islam would gradually gain foothold in the centre in Nigeria and people like you by God's grace would only be seen not heard at all.. and we won't have bitter lots polluting he cyber space etc..

If submitting to men is what you term as misogynistic then you dont understand christianity. Islam doctrines are more misogynistic and endangers the lives of women cause in christianity we don't stone women the way you people do with shariah. We don't flog women in the public, we don't subject them to open shame and ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bmaster:
make enquiry,many Christian churches today no longer accept music as part of worship.

A true christian should be SOBER.

music causes disarray and some sort of confusion in the church,
And God is not an author of confusion.

Churches like church of Christ,since on set have never accepted music as a part of worship in the church.
Rather they prefer singing songs of worship
David was one of the best friends of God so much he gave him the benefit of the Messiah passing through his line

What was his secret PRAISES

He even danced and was almost naked and the only women that was recorded barren in the bible was the woman who castigated David PRAISES

HAS GOD CHANGED

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Legend44(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bro nobody is forcing u to listen to wordly music's. Block the channels on your TV. Don't load sites that have them moreover it your subscription. Avoid what u don't like
osuofia2:
Very good, I hope same can be replicated in Nigeria. All those worldly songs are corrupting our people.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by DarkCaesar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Taliban music number 1……..where is that stupid boy oritsefemi
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:

Jesus didn't sing and dance nor did he ask you to do, so what are you talking about
Jesus approved praises and singing

He sent his disciples to go get a donkey which he rode on to Jerusalem and was greeted with songs from the people singing hossana while spreading their clothes for him to walk pass

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Mechie onu..
See you and double standards..
No be una gender accuse Trump of been a misogynist and his Republican party of having misogynist policies.. now na Biden and Democrat you dey swear..
I am enjoying this taliban ride in Afghanistan.. let y'all bitter feminist go over there with arms and fight for fellow women grin grin grin grin grin
taaaaaaa you and who?
I have always been a pro Trump.
say what you know
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Bmaster(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
David was one of the best friends of God so much he gave him the benefit of the Messiah passing through his line

What was his secret PRAISES

He even danced and was almost naked and the only women that was recorded barren in the bible was the woman who castigated David PRAISES

HAS GOD CHANGED
I don't condemned praises oo,.
All we should do as human beings is to sing praises to God almighty,with our voices not with side drum,piano, tone table and guitar.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bmaster:
I don't condemned praises oo,.
All we should do as human beings is to sing praises to God almighty,with our voices not with side drum,piano, tone table and guitar.
When the wall of Jericho fell, the trumpeters used instrument mandated by God

When Jews praised Yaweh they used tambourine etc

It's all in line, whatever amplifies your worship as a sweet smelling savour to him is welcome

Someone burst an alabaster box poured oil and used her hair to clean the savior feet (no one thaught her that)

It was new yet Christ accepted such worship

What ever amplifies but it must be sincerely focused on the savior
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Champneys: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Allahu Akbar.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Emyogalanya: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
justjify:

Very BAAHHHDD
I was complaining about a place called Islamabad till I heard of a place called Allahabad so I stopped. If there is allahabad, why should Islamabad surprise anyone?

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by lanocfoods: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na Dem sabi
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by immortal2: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Origin(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
I think people should focus on the extraordinary and ignore the mundane.

We want to hear how the country will be turned around economically. We want to see intelligence in action..

Let us stop all this myopic and non viable leadership. People are entitled to freedom of person, of speech, of expression, of livelihood. Etc.

And that is what we should be talking about.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Lovenorth: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Jesus approved praises and singing

He sent his disciples to go get a donkey which he rode on to Jerusalem and was greeted with songs from the people singing hossana while spreading their clothes for him to walk pass
In all these I didn't see Jesus singing and dancing and he didn't ask you to do, so what are you talking about?
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by EmmyDJourno: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islam is a lousy Religion

In a way that Religion exists to make us appreciate Christianity more

Remove 4wives from that Religion and see how many Virgin seekers go remain shocked
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by wiseone28: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
osuofia2:
Very good, I hope same can be replicated in Nigeria. All those worldly songs are corrupting our people.
You're free to join your brothers in Kabul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by ThinkSmarter: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

Arrahu akubomb

this is what happens when you give terrorists a state.

posterity will never be kind to Biden and democrats

Islam is a curse to mankind
Imagine if you are a wife to one of the American soldiers endangering their lives in that mountainous death den called Afghanistan.
It's high time, the young American soldiers return home to enjoy the wives of their youth.
US have nothing to gain, they are rather losing by spending their money and endangering the lives of their citizens.
Let Afghans fight their battle.
America can't occupy Afghanistan forever.
The West have tried by airlifting thousands of vulnerable Afghans.
U definitely can't correct all the mess in the world.
Extremists are very resilient in their ideologies.
America have tamed them not to take their extremism to their territory again.
Imagine sending Igbo troops to fight BokoHaram and Bandits up north.
Thereby endangering the lives of potential husbands to our beautiful ladies. ?
Just imagine that.
Inugo nwanyi di nma ?
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Gfskw: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
IslamIbnAllah, the latest virus of the mind.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by justjify(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emyogalanya:
I was complaining about a place called Islamabad till I heard of a place called Allahabad so I stopped. If there is allahabad, why should Islamabad surprise anyone?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are BAD.
You know one thing that annoys me about that religion of piss on this forum?
The owners allow Christian threads to be contaminated by their PISSFUL followers, but lock their thread until you accept that Allahabad is the only prophet.
Walai, Islamabad angry
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by donbenie(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

The last time the Taliban where overpowered was 20 years ago when a Republican George W Bush was President.
The next time they cease power back under a Democrat Joe Biden.
The Syria war that has lasted for like 10 years now and the Lybia uprising that has affected the whole Sub-Saharan Africa started during the Democrats Rule of Barak Obama.
Don't forget the same Democrats refused to sell arms to Nigeria,but a Republican sold 6 super Tucano fighters to Nigeria.That same Republican warned Iran against attacking Saudi oil wells,at the same time decimated ISIS and executed the most brutal terrorist strategist of The Iran Revolutionary Guards.
Another Republican, George w Bush Sr. Was the president who fought Iraq when they invaded Kuwait in the early 90's.

So now I have come to the conclusion that Terrorism prospers when Democrats are in power.
But,because people hate to hear the truth,they see Republicans as Islamophobic or Anti-Islam just because they hate terrorists.
Trump has gone,you now have your Democrat,deal with it.
Just don't shift blames.
If Bush won the war 20 years ago,what have Americans been doing there in the past 20 years?

If George Bush Sr won in Iraq,why did Sadam Hussein outlast him,as a President by more than a decade?

The LAW on which Biden acted on to pull out of Afghanistan,was enacted by TRUMP..

He enacted and gave a date for the pullout of American Troops..

When Biden extended,he was calling him names..

And now he wants to turn around and blame Biden for pulling out American Troops?

America neither declared war with Syria nor Libya,get your facts right..

The only WARMONGERS has been REPUBLICANS..

The VIETNAM WAR was started by REPUBLICANS..

The AFGHANISTAN WAR was declared by REPUBLICANS..

The TWO IRAQI WARS were declared by REPUBLICANS..

For no just REASON..

We are still waiting for the WEAPONS OF MASS Destruction..

That REPUBLICANS claimed Sadam stockpiled..

GEORGE W BUSH is a GENOCIDAL WAR CRIMINAL.. angry
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
taaaaaaa you and who?
I have always been a pro Trump.
say what you know

Lol.. Kam kwe kwa oo..

@ your signature.. you chop helinues money ?? Lol
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Exceed15: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
I see this Talibans split into factions and destroy one another.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:

If submitting to men is what you term as misogynistic then you dont understand christianity. Islam doctrines are more misogynistic and endangers the lives of women cause in christianity we don't stone women the way you people do with shariah. We don't flog women in the public, we don't subject them to open shame and ridicule.

It seems you are quoting the wrong dude..

And you are not understanding my post either.. if you read properly you would understand I was mocking the idea of what Feminist wannabes peddle around about Christianity making women subservient..

And I wonder what makes you think I am a Muslim.. Thunda Faya Dem Allahu Akbar people and their religion of piss.. as for xtians.. those ones dn commercialize their religion..
Make all of them gettoutt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.