Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Who Are The Elect? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Elect? (535 Views)

How Satan Is Monitoring The Elect Of God In The New World Order / Who Are The Elect? / Waiting For The Elect Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Elect? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
The Bible speaks a lot of the elect

Who are these elect?

Who elected them?

When were they elected?

Are all elected?

Thanks
Re: Who Are The Elect? by chatinent: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2021
After you cook that food give your husband that day, today you don give your life to Christ. I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Elect? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
After you cook that food give your husband that day, today you don give your life to Christ. I don't understand.

Are you alright?
Re: Who Are The Elect? by chatinent: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Are you alright?

No.
Re: Who Are The Elect? by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Who are these elect?
Who elected them?
When were they elected?
Are all elected?
Thanks
The elect refers to the Jewish believers that God gave to Jesus Christ for followers, from among the seeds of Jacob, beginning with the disciples - God's royal priesthood. undecided

They are those to reign with Him during the millennial reign, the many who died during the tribulation and the first to be raised from the dead when Jesus Christ returns. undecided
Re: Who Are The Elect? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Who are these elect?

Who elected them?

When were they elected?

Are all elected?

Thanks

Nothing to worry about as I have now added you to the Elect
Re: Who Are The Elect? by Kingdomtruth: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Who are these elect?

Who elected them?

When were they elected?

Are all elected?

Thanks

The elects (the chosen ones) are those whom God has destined for salvation by GRACE according to His ETERNAL PURPOSE and not on account of anything they have done.....so that no man should boast. See Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 11:6. It is important to mention that anyone irrespective of trybe, religion, ethnicity, race or language could be CHOSEN for this. However, only God chooses who ever He wants and it is done according to His purpose...Finally, I must also mention that it is a 'free gift' freely given by God to whoever He chooses regardless of their works. Stay bless ma and God bless you.
Re: Who Are The Elect? by xproducer: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

The elects (the chosen ones) are those whom God has destined for salvation by GRACE according to His ETERNAL PURPOSE and not on account of anything they have done.....so that no man should boast. See Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 11:6. It is important to mention that anyone irrespective of trybe, religion, ethnicity, race or language could be CHOSEN for this. However, only God chooses who ever He wants and it is done according to His purpose...Finally, I must also mention that it is a 'free gift' freely given by God to whoever He chooses regardless of their works. Stay bless ma and God bless you.

====

Spot on!

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

"For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." - Romans 9:15-16

+++

"Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The Lord be magnified!” - Psalm 40:16

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Elect? by Kingdomtruth: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
xproducer:

====

Spot on!

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

"For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." - Romans 9:15-16

+++

"Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The Lord be magnified!” - Psalm 40:16

Great brother! I should also say 'spot on' too, for this great piece. More GRACE I pray broda.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Elect? by xproducer: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Great brother! I should also say 'spot on' too, for this great piece. More GRACE I pray broda.

-----

Truly GOD is good and lovingly kind for so great a salvation.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Elect? by Kingdomtruth: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
xproducer:

-----

Truly GOD is good and lovingly kind for so great a salvation.

Indeed brother man! Stay blessed please.

(1) (Reply)

Building Wisely / Clarification Needed / Science Or Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.