Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

BBNaija: I Saw Cross And Angel Knacking Last Night - Yousef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Saw Cross And Angel Knacking Last Night - Yousef (1273 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / BBNaija: “Angel and Cross did some type of moves on bed last night” – Yousef / CeeC And Angel Meet Tonto Dikeh & Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Saw Cross And Angel Knacking Last Night - Yousef by umahi88(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Yousef, has revealed that he saw some moves between Angel and Cross last night. The reality star stated this while having a conversation with Emmanuel, Pere, and Micheal.

Yousef said the moves weren't confirmed, but it happened in the red room. He went on to say that he noticed Angela and Cross and got close, unlike before. Youself also stated that Cross recently spent most of his time....... Continue reading: http://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/i-saw-cross-and-angel-knacking-last-night-yousef.html

(1) (Reply)

"Sweet Love" - Emmanuel And Liquorose Goes On Their Honey Moon / Zee World: Which Of These Actresses Is The Prettiest? / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Drags Maria Chike Over Bleaching Cream Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.