Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos (29533 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos / Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Gistblog9ja(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07
BBNaija star Soma and Angel who started dating after meeting on the All stars Edition of the reality TV show are currently making Nigerian sheds tears after their loved up pictures surface online.

Angel shared some of the pictures on her Instagram page and wrote, "Me and my ride 👁️👁️
Happy new year 🫶🏾💕".

A Photo of angel and Soma was shared where Angel sat on Soma legs while in another photo, he grabbed her boobs as they posed for the camera.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1xUejAozGm/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by lordm(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07
Artificial boobs

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Dejl: 1:15pm On Jan 07
Yet to know BBNaija social benefit except this

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Oblitz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07
Calabar girl. don use Afang, and bedmatics format him brain.
I think the rest of Nigeria should get tutorials from calabar girls. They are so professional till it's a new form of art.
Other tribes would not understand.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Chicagograduate(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07
Their biz.I got rent to pay next month

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Natbrowny: 1:58pm On Jan 07
Its normal.

She'll be dumped soon for a latest ride.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by We4all: 2:13pm On Jan 07
Na wao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by We4all: 2:14pm On Jan 07
Na wao! Decency is now a thing of the past.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Samesame247: 5:27pm On Jan 07
Gistblog9ja:
BBNaija star Soma and Angel who started dating after meeting on the All stars Edition of the reality TV show are currently making Nigerian sheds tears after their loved up pictures surface online.

Angel shared some of the pictures on her Instagram page and wrote, "Me and my ride 👁️👁️
Happy new year 🫶🏾💕".

A Photo of angel and Soma was shared where Angel sat on Soma legs while in another photo, he grabbed her boobs as they posed for the camera.

Check out the beautiful photos below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/01/bbnaija-star-soma-grabs-angels-b00bs-in.html?m=1

Angel, I no go gree if you break Soma heart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Rahkman: 9:01pm On Jan 07
This 2 fit dey fùck everyday

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by pointblank247(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07
Lobiishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by wiseone28: 11:17pm On Jan 07
Oblitz:
I think the rest of Nigeria should get tutorials from calabar girls. They are so professional till it's a new form of art.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by LikeAking: 11:48pm On Jan 07
We4all:
Na wao! Decency is now a thing of the past.

Quiet!

Talk about things like science and technology, not decency.

Which gift will I give to humanity?

Who decency epp?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by LikeAking: 11:50pm On Jan 07
Dejl:
Yet to know BBNaija social benefit except this

The both of them, get money pass you.

That’s the benefit.

It’s makes the actor’s Rich’s

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by adesegun121(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08
Seen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by tutudesz: 1:44pm On Jan 08
Pressing her breast in public is love up undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Idaraobong5(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08
Oblitz:
Correct,they should come and learn from me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Ahnii(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08
cheesy cheesy
Chicagograduate:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by thaoriginator: 1:45pm On Jan 08
cry

How many a unu ah shed tears fi dem?
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Earlystar698(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08
Over press boobs grin
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by mejetov422: 1:46pm On Jan 08
Promoting sex
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by UrPapa: 1:46pm On Jan 08
Useless information
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by superCleanworks(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08
He dey feel like owner.

Oga it is just your turn 😂

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Commandeer(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08
Wahoo.. awesome
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by KingDash09(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08
I hear ya
Landlord don vex for my end
Chicagograduate:
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08
So this fake ship never sink ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by Myhusband(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08
a mission of fantasy, if na serious mission then this dude exposure need upgrading with many hot babes waiting for him
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by MrMcJay(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08
Why is the girl posing like an aspiring imbeci1e ?
Re: BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos by chaiks: 1:49pm On Jan 08
In no distant time, soma might get tired.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.