Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) (26640 Views)

El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / Yakubu Dogara Appointed As Chancellor Of Achievers University Owo Ondo State / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Officially Inaugurated As 7th Kwara State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by geemd434: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:
Indeed, African have losted it all. What is special about Jonathan that are celebrated across African. This is a same man that run Nigeria like banana republic during his tunue as president, upon his self acclaimed academia, our educational system was in sorry condition under his watch, health sector is zero, financial mismanagement is in high level, infrastructure are zero, celebrating GEL is an evidence that we have lost hope for good leader in this part of the world.
Shut up MUMU. If you and your foolish tribes men cannot recognize him, leave those who appreciate him alone. With your dustbin brain. You think say everybody na you. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Adesina18111(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
SportsHD:

God bless him for what? undecided have you suddenly developed amnesia on how he governed from 2009-15?
He's among the problems of Nigeria, Mr clueless, God punish him wherever he dey.

For all the Dumbo's quoting me, seems you're all mad. did I tell y'all I support buhari?

Retardz.
many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Comedian2019: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:
Mtceeew see as gej is feeling like an elder statesman undecided undecided
You better repent and have a good conscience.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by kingbee90: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:
Indeed, African have losted it all. What is special about Jonathan that are celebrated across African. This is a same man that run Nigeria like banana republic during his tunue as president, upon his self acclaimed academia, our educational system was in sorry condition under his watch, health sector is zero, financial mismanagement is in high level, infrastructure are zero, celebrating GEL is an evidence that we have lost hope for good leader in this part of the world.

You better enjoy your PMB in peace and STFU because your comparison is making you sound foolish & stupid. What is the current state of our health, educational and infrastructural sectors under this current administration?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Goldiness: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:

Foolish fool, stop talking about the past, face your present president. Jonathan has won and is still winning, stop the hate, if you think he doesn't deserve it, let's see what your own father has achieved so far.

See your country how it is now and talk about way forward and not someone who is far away in another country fulfilling his Destiny as an accademician that he is. So because he was president he will not do other things or be celebrated right....? Rubbish you!

I wait and see if any one would do the same with your current presidentafter his tenure.

Blind batimus angry angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:

He is an elder states man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:

No need to waste your energy here on Nairaland. You can go to Uganda to ask them why they made a "failure" a chancellor in their University. While you are still in Nigeria, channel that your anger to the Demented fellow in Aso Rock who is supervising the killings of Nigerians by bandits and fulani herdsmen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
wow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by zombieHUNTER: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
SportsHD:

God bless him for what? undecided have you suddenly developed amnesia on how he governed from 2009-15?
He's among the problems of Nigeria, Mr clueless, God punish him wherever he dey.
For all the Dumbo's quoting me, seems you're all mad. did I tell y'all I support buhari?
Retardz.

Though he could have done better..

Buhari incompetence made him the greatest thing ever..

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by ajebuter(f): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:

He's an elder statesman..

Bi kiafu dia , karimotu tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Laeroy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
wisyno:
Up GEJ!

A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username. Click the link on my signature to download it.

Use Faithwilly as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!

I must sincerely applaud your consistency in propagating the gospel of pi....

I hope everyone taps into this opportunity ,cos in few months,this opportunity will no longer be available.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by ItrendNaija(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
The accolades keeps on coming for this man
Follow the link on my signature to download Ikeja electric mobile app to buy electricity from the source the most convenient wa

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Emperor5(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
geemd434:

Shut up MUMU. If you and your foolish tribes men cannot recognize him, leave those who appreciate him alone. With your dustbin brain. You think say everybody na you. Bastard
You are idiot of no comparison, I don't have your time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Emperor5(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Goldiness:

Foolish fool, stop talking about the past, face your present president. Jonathan has won and is still winning, stop the hate, if you think he doesn't deserve it, let's see what your own father has achieved so far.

See your country how it is now and talk about way forward and not someone who is far away in another country fulfilling his Destiny as an accademician that he is. So because he was president he will not do other things or be celebrated right....? Rubbish you!

I wait and see if any one would do the same with your current presidentafter his tenure.

Blind batimus angry angry angry
What aspect did he won and still winning, it's only buhari failure that makes him seems that he perform well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by precious1967(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
After leaving the office PMB will be given honorary on terrorism backer
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well deserved!

Tonight opinions about who's better between Buhari and Goodluck will change a thing about the state of the nation...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
The abuja mannequin was once appointed boko haram representative by shekau.

He was later sacked by shekau because of his incompetence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Goldiness: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:

What aspect did he won and still winning, it's only buhari failure that makes him seems that he perform well.

Oga, right your reply well in good English. And face today's reality of this present Govt of buhari. I don't know Jonathan or buhari, what I know is that Jonathan school achievements as a chancellor is worth celebrating. So look beyond sentiments.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Benards(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
SportsHD:

Retar,d

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by MhiztaFrank(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
So no one is competent enough to handle such a post...niaja to the world
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Emperor5(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Goldiness:

Oga, right your reply well in good English. And face today's reality of this present Govt of buhari. I don't know Jonathan or buhari, what I know is that Jonathan school achievements as a chancellor is worth celebrating. So look beyond sentiments.
go back to class room, you are f**king dumb
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Kinematics: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:
[s]Indeed, African have losted it all. What is special about Jonathan that are celebrated across African. This is a same man that run Nigeria like banana republic during his tunue as president, upon his self acclaimed academia, our educational system was in sorry condition under his watch, health sector is zero, financial mismanagement is in high level, infrastructure are zero, celebrating GEL is an evidence that we have lost hope for good leader in this part of the world.[/s]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Muhammadengr: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
As u sey make God punish Buhari.....make God con join all your generation from your pa! Still the last day.... Including those where don die.

You Southerners think like Fulani Cattles though you don't rear them. You're so selfish and tribalistic. mention one good thing GEJ has don 4 u guys in the south the 16 yrs he did.
But I will mention 100s 4 Buhari.
Niger bridge, Rail way station, Empowerment, Important road, Aba & Onitsha road...etc.
Where are you when GEJ was in power or have he forgotten his Home?

Mr Guy.... you're just a tribalistis person who can bring a whole country down. GOD should continue to punish and the end, your likes.

cybersoldiers:

God punish your Buhari your ineffective small god.

Buhari will be roasted by fire and thunder for destroying Nigeria.

May you reap what you've down.
May your life be like Nigeria under Buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Ninokingz1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:

Mhen, Sometimes when I got to see some comments here then I’ll have a second thoughts again. Celebrate a good name and see yourself prospering both in thoughts and wealth. May God help us from ethics hatred.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by hohafrank(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who will ever give Buhari an appointment?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by Goldiness: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Emperor5:
go back to class room, you are f**king dumb

Ok foolish one, read your previous reply and tell me who needs to go back to the class room, you are still making the same old grammatical error, no wonder you hate Jonathan for heading a school.

Shame!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by freshalien: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Yes, he will be appointed a chancellor in "Afghan Emirate Terrorists university" that will be open soon in Afghanistan

Afghan what??

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to the former president..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by easy34(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Awwnnnn... I've missed my mama peace
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (Pix) by OLULAW: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2021
GEJ’s PhD thesis, to this day can’t be found. I smell dead rats. Madam Patience ensured that the question “VC na you only waka come” never arises, nor the claim that “his manhood remains for ever.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.